Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Emphereal - Resto/Ele Shammy

4 posters

Go down

[Declined]Emphereal - Resto/Ele Shammy Empty [Declined]Emphereal - Resto/Ele Shammy

Post  Marshmellow Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:49 am

Player Information
Character Name: Emphereal
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Tortured Gnome Surgery
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?cn=Emphereal&r=Barthilas
Talent Spec: Resto 0/16/55 - Ele 57/14/0
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: Chain heal, lesser healing wave, earth shield.
32% crit, 522mp/5, 2895 SP, 404 haste. Self enchanted with rings etc as well for SP/haste/mp/5

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img101/1738/wow2010090410391495.png

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Around 4/5 Years
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO?
-I raided all the vanilla wow content
-I raided the BC content to complete kahrahzan then took a break from wow
-I have currently raided into ICC 10 6 bosses down and TOTGC
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
Didnt have a guild before TGS, I am leaving them because i want to be a "hardcore raider" and have a set schedule that when i turn up on time for a raid i know its going to go ahead. TGS is a joke and are far too casual for me, raiding is not serious and half the time they just get cancelled.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
Vanilla WoW i was in GoGP on blackrock. We had everything cleared and on farm. BC i was in the same guild and we had kara on farm.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Cam
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Brisbane Australia +10 GMT
Regular play time: 6pm-1/2am weeknights. Weekends it vaires
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes i definately can.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Looks like a good guild, i have been in random groups with a few members before and they are fun people

How did you hear about us? Mostly just by chance ingame and some research

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Can this person vouch for you?

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 6gig, E8500 3.2 gig dual core, GTX 260
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? TPG, never drops out. i get 200ms in wow
Do you disconnect often? Practially never
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I run lowerping

Really just looking for a dedicated guild that i can enjoy myself in and that will apreciate the awesome healing (or dps if u want) i can bring to the table.
Thanks alot guys, hope to hear from you soon.
I inquired with megarambo about applying, he was very helpfull. Respect dude

Marshmellow

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Emphereal - Resto/Ele Shammy Empty Re: [Declined]Emphereal - Resto/Ele Shammy

Post  firao Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:02 am

Marshmellow wrote:TPG
Marshmellow wrote:never drops out
lol

firao

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Emphereal - Resto/Ele Shammy Empty Re: [Declined]Emphereal - Resto/Ele Shammy

Post  Marshmellow Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:27 am

Don't be lollin. I'm in a good area. I never have problems

Marshmellow

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:28 am

Not what we're looking for atm sorry.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Sat Sep 04, 2010 4:32 am

Hey,

Just a couple of things:
1. Gemming: Your gemming is really all over the place. As a resto sham you should be gemming haste (and haste variants in appropriate sockets) since it is the stat which provides the highest throughput. Your haste is extremely low :(Also, the meta gem you should be using is the Insightful Earthsiege Diamond (int and mana restore on cast). pure mp5 gems should be avoided like the plague! Blue gems also make me sad

2. Gear: I think you are a bit too undergeared at the moment to raid heroic icc25 - especially as we have two resto shaman at the moment!

gl~
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down