Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Pummelamage Resto Shaman

+2
Fozby
Pummelamage
6 posters

Go down

[Declined]Pummelamage Resto Shaman Empty [Declined]Pummelamage Resto Shaman

Post  Pummelamage Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:03 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Pummelamage
Server: Barthilas (US)
Current Guild: None
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Pummelamage
Talent Spec: Resto
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: The spec has been chosen to maximise healing potential. Lesser healing wave glyph is good for helping out tank heals in emergency. Earthshield glyph provides more healing for tanks. Glyph of chain heal maximises raid healing. I have chosen to stack haste, to pump out more aoe healing, and use hybrid haste gems to maximise the potential of my gear. Enchants are optimum for healing.
What makes you an exceptional player?** Important Question ** I have the ability to adapt for any situation, and can follow orders. I have mastered all there is to play a Restoration Shaman.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid ** Will post a screenshot when I can.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 1 year into the release of the original game.
What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances)
Pre BC: MC, Onyxia, AQ20
BC: Kara - BT, no hyjal because i quit for a bit.
WOTLK: Ulduar except yogg and algalon, Ulduar HM only XT, Nax 10, Nax 25, EoE 10/25, ICC 10 11/12, ICC 10 HM 10/12, ICC 25 12/12, ICC 25 hm 1/12
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left because of a heavy uni load back in june. Now I only have 1 day of uni a week.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
Pre BC: Black Cell Faction on Crushridge
BC: Primal
WOTLK: The Renaissance, The Endless, Primal

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Michael
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia. Melbourne, Victoria
Regular play time: Anytime
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
I want to join a guild with strict professionalism. Thus, less downtime in raids.
How did you hear about us?
I have seen you around in Dalaran.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? No
Can this person vouch for you? -
Why should we accept you into Proxy?** Important Question ** I will offer the guild with a highly skilled healer which comes from the experience of playing a shaman for 5 years.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): DDR3 2000mhz, Intel I7 870, Asus Radeon 5850
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Internode ADSL 2+ 60gb a month
Do you disconnect often? no
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Lowerping, only for arena.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.
Currently servers are down. Will provide necessary info asap.

Pummelamage

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Pummelamage Resto Shaman Empty Re: [Declined]Pummelamage Resto Shaman

Post  Fozby Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:24 pm

Should've logged out in resto gear, bl. Why mining? Any "professional guild" as you put it would require applicants to have fully maximised a toon with professions. Why no Ancestral Healing?

Your answers to a lot of the questions(particually the ***IMPORTANT*** ones) lack a lot of detail if you're trying to jump into a guild that's finished this expansion since your current progression is arguably/easily puggable.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Geometry Tue Oct 12, 2010 12:32 pm

I'm only a trial so I cannot speak on the guilds behalf, but if I was an officer looking at the effort put into this application, I wouldn't even give it a second look. No Screenshot of UI, No WMO or WoL, not even a recount.

You are currently logged out in your Enh gear so it is hard to judge you there but your pre 4.0 spec leaves me a question to ask. Why are there no talent points in Ancestral Healing. That was a cookie cutter talent to spec into.

Have you also researched about the new glyphs and spec required for a resto shaman for 4.0. Do you understand the changes to the Chain Heal Glyph. Do you understand that shocking will become a quite useful tool to gain some increased healing. Do you also understand that LHW is going to cost a crap load of mana. When would be an appropriate time to use Greater Healing Wave as opposed to Chain Heal and even Healing Wave. What are your thoughts on Glyphing Riptide and no relying on Chain Heal as much?

What makes you a good healing other than just playing a shaman for 5 years?

A little bit more effort would go a long way into giving the officers a good first impression to see if you would be suitable for Proxy. But as I said I'm just a peon, so its not my decision to make.

Geometry

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Wed Oct 13, 2010 2:49 am

if it helps i didnt even read it after i saw no ui screenshots
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pummelamage Wed Oct 13, 2010 6:38 am

UI screen shot. Found it during maintenance:

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/uiscreenshots.jpg/