Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]80 Resto Shaman Xfer cataclysm app

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]80 Resto Shaman Xfer cataclysm app Empty [Declined]80 Resto Shaman Xfer cataclysm app

Post  blueshaman Fri Aug 27, 2010 5:08 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Kwonidan
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Parabola
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Kwonidan
Talent Spec: Resto
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: ** REQUIRED **
My main spec is resto as I am more comftable healing rather then dpsing, as resto my main job is to keep the raid alive while always keeping my totems up and earth shield on the tanks while avoiding stupids deaths.

Glyph of Chain Heal
Glyph of Riptide
Glyph of Earth Shield

With gems i mainly socket haste as a priority,
red slot = sp + haste
yellow slot = 20 haste
blue slot = haste + mp5

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **
http://yfrog.com/nbwowscrnshot082610164328j
i just come back to wow recently and had to reformat my computer so i havent got all the raiding addons yet.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since the day barthilas come out in 2005

What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
WOTLK
naxx - 10/25 cleared
eoe - 10/25 cleared
os - 10/25 cleared + 3 drakes in both 10&25m
uld - 10/25 cleared + iron/rusted proto drake + agalon in both 10/25m
toc - 10/25 cleared
togc - 10/25 cleared + tribute to insanity to both 10&25m
icc - unfortunetly only 9/12 for both 10&25m no hms Sad only gunship

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?

I am Currently in a friends guild atm, my main guild that i did all these achevements back earlier in the year was schism, i decided to quit wow back in march because of my study load+ work + sport, i was very happy being part of schism until it come to an end where we didnt have enough people rocking up to raids therefore the gm "Mimb" decided that would be the end of schism. Since the guild disbanded some of the raiders went off to other guilds but most of the members remade a guild name parabola which im in atm.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
Just mainly schism

Personal Facts
Real name Tuan
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australian/Viet
Regular play time: everyday now since cataclysm is out soon mostly after 6 i should be on
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?

Since i heard schism disbanded when i quit wow, i was really dissapointed i thought i would come back and raid with them in cataclysm but unfortunetly its not gona happen so therefore the reason why i want to join proxy is because i wanted a guild that is similar to schism which is willing to go through and do hardmode contents being competitive, striving to be the best on server rather then just happy farming easy content like some guilds.

How did you hear about us?

I been playing alliance for so long now for cataclysm i decided maybe this expansion i will be a horde for once, searching on horde barthilas cross and notis erus was one of the guild that stands out to me which i heard they merged together so i decided i wanted to be part of a guild that is well discipline which will bring me to seeing end game content.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)None Sad
Can this person vouch for you?

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes & Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card):core 2 duo3.1ghz, gts 250 nvidia 4gb ram.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Adam Internet i can get up to 11mbs during the day and 6-8mbs during the night
Do you disconnect often?very rarely
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Yes Wowtunnels

blueshaman

Back to top Go down

[Declined]80 Resto Shaman Xfer cataclysm app Empty Re: [Declined]80 Resto Shaman Xfer cataclysm app

Post  emosaur~ Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:15 am

Sorry for such a slow reply.

At the moment I play resto most of the time and I'm the resto shaman thats currently in for progression content. The other shaman we have is also full time resto and shows up most of the time too. So this is just a heads up if we do accept you. You'll be seeing a bit of bench time.

The glyphs are okay. Riptide is decent but LHW is a lot better in the case that you need to throw some quick heals onto one of the tanks. One of them will obviously have ES, making your heal on them stronger.

Are your heals mouseover macros? Personally, I think it's a bit slower to click someone and then press your heal. I still have my heals binded cause of fights like Valithria Dreamwalker. But yeah, the mouseover does help.

Also, why is your tidal waves binded to '='? Isn't that a bit hard to reach? I'm a troll and I have it paired up with berserking, but the standard is to macro it together with NS, do you have that done?

Your NS is also just a click if needed. I'd even bind that. Because I find if you riptide two people, CH one then NS CH the next, that's a lot of healing output in a couple of seconds, especially when you might need quick top ups (eg. after Festergut lets all the gas out or P3 Sindragosa or linked people on BQL running through the raid). It'd be pretty slow/inefficient to riptide two people, click someone, cheal, click another person, click ns, cheal.

As for your gemming, that's pretty much right. I can't find you on armory. If you're putting haste/mp5 in all blue slots, I don't think that's worth it. The red socket gem is right but only if the socket bonus is worth it. I wouldn't go for a socket bonus of like 2mp5 or something unless it just so happens to match the gems I want.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

[Declined]80 Resto Shaman Xfer cataclysm app Empty Re: [Declined]80 Resto Shaman Xfer cataclysm app

Post  Roidzz Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:11 am

Sorry mate going to have to decline as you don't seem to be interested Sad

Gl in the future Smile

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down