Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Rhythmm - Restoration Shaman Transfer for Cataclysm

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Rhythmm - Restoration Shaman Transfer for Cataclysm Empty [Accepted]Rhythmm - Restoration Shaman Transfer for Cataclysm

Post  Rhythmmm Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:50 am

Player Information
Character Name:Rhythmm
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild:Unreal Realities
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Rhythmm
Talent Spec:0/13/58
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: ** REQUIRED **
- My spec is the basic spec that most Restoration Shaman's use. The purpose is mainly so that I can get rid of curses, put ancestral healing on tanks etc. The spec that I would go if I was in Proxy and we had 2 Restoration Shaman's (Including myself) would be 0/15/56. This spec has alot of differences. I would have Improved Reincarnation so that I can come to life faster throughout progression wipes (maybe between every second wipe). I would lose Ancestral healing but our other Shaman would have it which it wouldn't be a big loss and I would also gain Guardian Totems which increases Armor by tanks by around 1.6-2k which also stacks with Devotion aura, handy for the tanks. I would also be losing Cleanse spirit which isn't really needed after Lady Death whisper I can just do Cure toxins after Lady.

My Glyphs are the following:
-Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave : I use this glyph mainly for a quick fast heal on the person with Earth Shield on them, Normally with 2set my LHW can drop down to 0.7-0.8s cast which is pretty handy here and there.
-Glyph of Chain heal: I use this glyph mainly for the extra target that it heals which also works with my 4set bonus. So it could heal like a 4-5k but also leave multiple HoT's on that target as well which will also heal them for a bit extra.
-Glyph of Earth Shield: This glyph is my favorite because it increases the healing done by it by alot and stacks with my talents as well. Glyph of Earth Shield increases the Healing done by Earth Shield by 20%, My Talent " Improved Shields" increases the amount of healing done by Earth Shield by 15% and my other talent " Improved Earth Shield" by another 10% which in the end it equals to 45% extra healing by Earth shield which is pretty handy.

The way I gem is mainly Pure Haste but I also put 12 Spell Power 10 haste to belt and legs because I would get the set bonus' as well as activate my meta, about my meta why I got it is because it gives 21 Intellect and 600 mana / 45secs because it has a 45second internal cool down. Compared to the 11mp/5 3% critical healing increase. My one would be better at the moment because I don't have infinite mana like I can go out of mana in some fights but not all.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img443/3514/wowscrnshot090310124133.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Ever since Vanilla.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Dota Counts as a MMO because of all the Tournaments going around and all, and I have experience in some.
Vanilla -
-Zul'Gurub
-Molten Core
-Blackwing Lair
-AQ20
Burning Crusade-
-Karazhan
-Gruul's lair
-Magtheridon's Lair
-Hyjal Summit
-Black Temple.
Wrath of the Lich King-
-Naxxramas 10 (Undying)
-Ulduar10 & 25 Until Mimiron Hard mode (Still getting the fragments)
-TOGC10 ( Mad Skill), Insanity on my Paladin (Rhythmz). Togc25 2/5
-Icecrown Citadel 10man: 12/12 (N) 11/12 (H)
-Icecrown Citadel 25man: 12/12 (N) 11/12 (H)
-Halion 10 4/4 (N), Halion 25 4/4 (N)

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I want to leave my current guild only because I want to do 25man raids and it is a 10man guild. They are a great bunch but I feel like doing 25man's mainly.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Chance and The Last Attempt.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only):Murat
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please):Sydney Australia +10GMT
Regular play time: I normally play anytime during the day and night. I normally go to work at 10.30/11Pm Server Time
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes perfect time for me.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I believe Proxy is the guild for me, I wanted in to Noctis long ago but that didn't work out. But I believe Proxy would be the guild for me.
How did you hear about us? Forum's by Cross and Noctis Erus Merging into 1 called Proxy.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? I am friends with no one in Proxy.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 3072MB RAM, AMD Athlon Processor LE-1620 and Geforce 9400 GT. << Bad specs at the moment but I am buying a new computer in a week or two's time which would be so much better then ^^.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? TPG and 500kb/sec
Do you disconnect often? Not at all.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I use WTFast for my lower ping which I usually sit at 200-250MS in ICC25.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/qfkgreobd43pgcb0/sum/healingDone/?s=1929&e=2239

Rhythmmm

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rhythmm - Restoration Shaman Transfer for Cataclysm Empty Re: [Accepted]Rhythmm - Restoration Shaman Transfer for Cataclysm

Post  ineedtofu Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:01 am

Could help if you logged out in your application's spec/gear
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Rhythmm - Restoration Shaman Transfer for Cataclysm Empty Re: [Accepted]Rhythmm - Restoration Shaman Transfer for Cataclysm

Post  Rhythmmm Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:03 am

Did, just as I posted the application I logged out in my PvE spec and gear.

Rhythmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:09 am

Rhythmmm wrote:Did, just as I posted the application I logged out in my PvE spec and gear.

Oh okay cuz I checked on my iPhone and it had ur ele gear on
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhythmmm Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:11 am

Ah I'm in my Restoration gear should be updated, Show's my Restoration gear on Armory now. Sorry about that though.

Rhythmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:49 pm

your names muRAT
ha ha ha ha
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Rhythmmm Fri Sep 03, 2010 6:55 pm

Can also make that better as Moo rat Razz

Rhythmmm

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:09 am

Accepted for trial, pst an officer for an invite

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down