Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Restoration Druid

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Restoration Druid Empty [Accepted] Restoration Druid

Post  Drioy Mon Nov 29, 2010 5:15 am

Player Information
Character Name: Drioy
Server: Frostmourne
Current Guild: Tickle Me Emo
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&n=drioy
Talent Spec: Restoration
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec:
3 point in Furor: Maximum mana increased by 15%, this means more mana return from innervate (35% of druids maximum mana pool) and more mana return from replenishment from spec [Revitalize] which at the moment is ½ which is 1% of the druids total mana pool. Replenishment now affects up to 10 party or raid members as well. As mana issue isn’t much of a problem to me at the moment, I have chosen to only put 1 point into this spec. However in cataclysm this could change to 2/2 for more mana returns and benefit to the raid member mana regeneration. (This may be necessary in the start of cataclysm as these talent/abilities scales with gear as it is based on your maximum mana)
[Heart of the Wild] 3/3 6% increase in intellect also means increases of mana, crit and spell power.
Another possible talents to be more mana efficient:
[Malfurion's Gift] :
With 100% up time of Lifebloom, there will be more omen of clarity procs perminute as the chance of it is increased by 4% (2/2). This is about 3.12 more procs perminute.
When proc occurs the spells most likely be used would be regrowth (1223 mana) or healing touch (1048 mana). Therefore possibly 3000 mana perminute could be saved.
This talent also scales with haste as it affects the lifebloom tick frequency during the 10 second duration. (The more ticks the more chance of proc occurring)
[Nature's Majesty] 2/2: As the direct heals and HOTs can all score critical strikes this talent is an easy boost of 4% to critical strikes of all spells which is about 183 points of crit.
[Natural Shapeshifter] 2/2 : 10 seconds increase to tree of life. This means more uses of the instant regrowth, multiple lifebloom stacks on different targets and one 1 rotation on the empowered wild growth.
[Master Shapeshifter]: 4% increase healing in addition to the 15% for being in tree of life form.

Other possible talents for cataclysm:
[Empowered Touch]: This talent would only most likely be considered if assigned to tank healing.
[Nature's Grace]: Possible to spend points on for the 15% more haste for 15 seconds after casting a regrowth. This has a 1 minute CD however.
[Genesis]: Increasing Healing to HOTs, 2% per point.
[Moonglow]: Mana efficiency

Glyphs:
Prime glyphs: Lifebloom, rejuv, swiftmend.
Other prime glyph I could use: Regrowth, I have chosen lifebloom over this glyph because I always try to stack 3 stacks of lifebloom (for healing a target taking loads of damage and also for effects of replenishment) on a member of the raid (mostly on a tank). It is a hard decision to make as one can argue that regrowth could be a better choice. This might switched around often in cataclysm for different fight purposes.

Major glyphs: wild growth, innervate and rebirth.
Other major glyphs: healing touch. I would choose rebirth over this glyph as rebirth can now bring people back alive at 100% hp. This would also give the healers to focus more on their jobs rather than thinking of trying to top up the person getting the rebirth.
Glyph of entangling roots might also be useful in some encounters where CCs are needed.

Gems/Enchants/reforge:
Priorities:
Intellect: More mana, crit and spell power
Haste: This influences the frequency of HOT ticks in its duration. The two break points of rejuvenation are at 12.5% haste increase and 37.5% haste increase. At 0% rejuvenation will tick 4 times, at 12.5% 5 ticks and at 37.5% 6 ticks.
With the presence of moonkin aura about 1050 haste is needed to achieve the haste increase of 37.5%.
Crit: Also affects the periodic healing of HOTs. Also an important factor, however I had not reforged any items to change spirit into crit as I am afraid if I do so I would receive mana issues.
Spirit: Mana regeneration.

What makes you an exceptional player?
Very competitive
Always looking for ways to improve my performance (although I might not be the most skilled or have the fastest reactions, doing simples things listed below can make me improve)
Performance: Always adjusting to the following: keybinds, macros, UI
Keybinds: uses shift and ctrl in combination to (`,1,2,3,4,5,6,q,e,c,r,f,t)
Macros: mouseover macros to every single healing spells (HOTs and casting ones), natures swiftness to healing touch, cyclone, hibernate and entangling roots.

Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot112010100025.jpg/

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 3-4 years
What is your raid experience?

BC:
GulchTrotters- cleared BT, MT, got up to twins in SW
WOTLK
Pug: Naxx 10/25
Eidolon: ULD 25- full cleared with 1 keeper HM (hodir)
ULD 10- Every HM except yogg1 and algalon
TOC 25- 5/5 normal
TOC 10 – 5/5 normal, 4/5 grand
Vision: ICC 25- 12/12 (normal) 7/12 HM
Recently completed a RS 25 and defeated Deathbringer saurfang HM in ICC 25 (therefore 8/12 HM in 25)

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
I am currently in this guild as a trial for cataclysm. This guild schedules its’ raid to 3 nights a week, I believe raiding 4 nights a week would benefit much more to guild progression as it would be more hours of raid time per week. (Players would receive more experience from boss fights)

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
Eidolon (WOTLK), Vision (WOTLK), Gulch Trotters (BC)

Personal Facts
Regular play time: 3-4 hours per day
Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days)
Yes I can

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
Competitive guild, suitable raid time, completing the content in both NM and HM.
How did you hear about us?
WoW progression
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? No
Can this person vouch for you? N/A
Why should we accept you into Proxy?
This is a decision you will have make, I cannot guarantee that I am better to the other applicants to this guild but I can guarantee that you will get the best of me from every raid if given a trial opportunity and although I might not be the most friendly guy in the guild I would be able to fit in perfectly.
If you can refer to other responses of this application, these are completed with effort and thoughts which are also ways of convincing you to accept this request to raid for your guild.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs:
Ram: 4GB
CPU: I5760
GFX Card: GTS 250

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
Telstra, average ping 200-300
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?
WoWTunnels

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
Pug ICC 25
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/96171/
Totgc 25
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/1vr9mg4tkkips9vj/

Additional Information

I returned to the game late towards end of ICC in September, only raided for around 4 lockouts so was not able to obtain a solid set of gear.
If required I am able to respec to balance for Dps needs.
Also like pvp outside raid times.

Drioy

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Restoration Druid Empty Re: [Accepted] Restoration Druid

Post  emosaur~ Mon Nov 29, 2010 8:22 am

accepted. contact myself or an officer in game for an invite.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Restoration Druid Empty Reply- Drioy restoration Druid

Post  Drioy Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:54 am

Great, I will be preparing my xfer from Frostmourne to Barthilas tonight. Will do so as soon as possible

Drioy

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Restoration Druid Empty Re: [Accepted] Restoration Druid

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down