Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Finalize - Shaman application for CATACLYSM

+3
megarambo
Kald
Finalize
7 posters

Go down

[Declined] Finalize - Shaman application for CATACLYSM Empty [Declined] Finalize - Shaman application for CATACLYSM

Post  Finalize Wed Sep 29, 2010 2:14 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Finalize
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: N/A
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Finalize

Talent Spec: Playing Elemental for the rest of WOTLK But will go what ever spec the guild accepts me for in Cataclysm
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: Glyphs - The 2 usual Glyphs obviously because they have the highest DPS increase for an elemental shaman, as for the last major Glyph i'm still running some tests to see which actually gives the highest DPS in boss fights.
Gems - Obviously as elemental our highest statweight is Spell power, 2nd being haste, assuming you're at the hit cap. So mostly gems are 23 SP unless there is a socket bonus of atleast 7SP then the 12SP / 10 haste becomes the better option.
Enchants - Again, the only thought behind any and all of my enchants is to increase DPS

What makes you an exceptional player?** Important Question ** Well, tbh WOTLK hasn't been an exciting time for me, thus no special things, this character especially since it's recently hit 80 to play for cata. But i've been playing WoW since vanilla, i've seen every single bit of content blizzard has given us (Excluding Classic KT / C'thun). Having many server firsts under my belt aswell showing that I am able to perform under pressure is another quality I like to say I have. I am very raid aware and I can honestly say I know what i'm doing, if I couldn't then the last 5 years has actually been a waste of time D:.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid combat ** Cannot link right now as i'm at work and my UI is not what it's suppose to be as Emosaur is currently in control of my UI for getting me my icc10 drake haha.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? As said above, since vanilla, 5 years.
What is your raid experience? Go into detail on instance.
Vanilla; Cleared - ZG, AQ20, MC, Ony, BWL, AQ40(To Twin Emps, did attempt C'thun), Naxx(3 Quarters, attempted Saph)
TBC; Cleared - Kara, Gruul(Server First), Mag(Server First), SSC(Server First), TK, ZA, BT, SWP(Killed KJ after nerf), All world bosses, Kazzak was server first.
WOTLK; Cleared - OS10/25+3, Maly10/25, Naxx10/25, Uld10/25, TOC10/25, TOGC10 Cleared, TOGC25(4/5), ICC10 Cleared, ICC10HM, 11/12, ICC25 Cleared, ICC25HM, 8/12.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Guildless for a while now.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Well since vanilla I raided with Severance, guild reform order went like this,
Crimson Wrath - (Skipped this merge) - Lazy Town - TBC - Archaic - Latency - Severance till it disbanned. Before it disbanned I moved to Gundrak to play with friends in Elysium which is now known as Pogue Mahone on Barthilas where we would have got server firsts for every thing but Adept from Dreadmaul transfered in to steal -_-. Since coming back to Barthilas i havn;t played much, spent some time in Primal but other then that, just been pugging.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Aj
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, Queenslant, GMT+10 (Server Time)
Regular play time: 24/7. Nah seriously from like 4-till late lol
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
In Cataclysm yes.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? For cataclysm I want to get back into the competitive, hardcore progression scene, after not being in it for most of WOTLK im looking forward to coming back to spank some torpy ass for cata. Since I knew both the guilds before the merge, I am seriously confident that this is doable lol.
How did you hear about us? I knew alot of your members in your seperate guilds, Noctis and Cross, infact I played with alot of Cross members since early TBC. (wtf happened to furia?)
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No, not really, played with alot of them on different characters but none to the extent of vouching any more.
Can this person vouch for you? N/A
Why should we accept you into Proxy?** Important Question **
Besides the fact that I am actually made of awesomeness,
I am a good player, take my raids seriously, can take constructive critism no matter what, 100% attendance and perform to the expected standards. I'm always happy to help the guild in any way possible be that respeccing, re-rolling(I've been known to do this many times before) to a class that's more needed, raid leading or putting together another strat.
I'm always more then prepared for raids, consumables, coke, pizza and the mrs tied up in the basement. I don't DC EVER.
I think i'm a pretty easy guy to get along with too, which is a bonus since there is alot of assholes in this game lol.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): I actually play on an iMac, sucks I know but I have to for work, but - 2.16GHz Intel core Duo, 2GB DDR SDRAM, not sure on GFX card but I sit at 60FPS in 25 man encounters at higher graphics so must be alright.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? iinet ADSL2, 1.5MB
Do you disconnect often? Nope
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No, because none are available for a mac format atm, i've been told there will be one in time for cata which will be good, but in saying that I get about 225 - 350MS on average.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:N/A I don't really raid any more, till Cata.

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.
Again if needed I will post this after this Friday when I set my shit up properly again, but in saying that I am not applying for a raid position in WOTLK, meerly a cata recruit ^^

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application..
I think i've covered every thing, probably too well, inc decline for talking too much.
I actually have like 8 level 80's, which if Proxy really wanted I could play a different class for Cataclysm, these 80's include,
Hunter, Druid, DK, Warrior, Mage, Rogue, Warlock, Pally.
Dont say re-roll priest plox.

Cheers any way,
Finalize

Finalize

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Finalize - Shaman application for CATACLYSM Empty Re: [Declined] Finalize - Shaman application for CATACLYSM

Post  Kald Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:17 pm

why isn't alchemy leveled?

why are you wearing half pvp gear?

gears not enchanted

gemming is terrible
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Finalize - Shaman application for CATACLYSM Empty Re: [Declined] Finalize - Shaman application for CATACLYSM

Post  megarambo Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:25 pm

what did u play in BC?
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Finalize Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:33 pm

Kald - This literally only just hit 80 and has had my little brother mucking around with it, as of around 2 weeks ago when I contacted emo about getting meta achievement done is when I decided i'm going to play a shaman in Cata, Yes I know it needs alot of work but i'm not actually fussed till cata, just going to pvp.

Mega - I played a mage named Exite

Finalize

Back to top Go down

Post  Finalize Wed Sep 29, 2010 3:37 pm

And actually i'm in half pvp gear because i've been pvping all night?
If you noticed i was locked in PVP spec aswell..

Finalize

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinori Wed Sep 29, 2010 9:23 pm

You can't possibly be exceptional at all the 80 classes you have at the moment.

What class and name did you play when you were in severance?
Tinori
Tinori

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Wed Sep 29, 2010 10:03 pm

so we know nothing about you, but you just expect us to believe you're amazing?
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinori Thu Sep 30, 2010 8:12 am

Application like this you need people to vouch for you or give us your armory links of your previous mains.
Tinori
Tinori

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:25 am

ill vouch for this guy
does that mean he's gonna get declined? bounce
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Not interested
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down