Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Dawsonscreek. Prot Paladin Application [Transfer]

5 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Dawsonscreek. Prot Paladin Application [Transfer] Empty [Accepted]Dawsonscreek. Prot Paladin Application [Transfer]

Post  Dawson Wed Aug 25, 2010 7:37 am

Player Information

Character Name: Dawsonscreek
Server: Nagrand
Current Guild: FEAR
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Dawsonscreek&gn=FEAR
Talent Spec: 0/53/18
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:

Spec as it stands is a basic all round tanking spec used for pally tanking! Time to time i change the spec around depending on the task at hand. The current spec I'm using is for both threat (Crusade, Seal of Command[AoE] and Most of the "ret" Talents) and Raid Survivability (Divine Sacrifice and Vindication).

Major Glyphs chosen are:

Righteous Defense, for the off chance that a taunt might miss resulting in the death of another raid member.
Seal of Vengeance, For more expertise resulting in more threat. (Probably will change this to "hammer of the righteous" or "glyph of salvation" depending on the job/task at hand)
Divine Plea, the 3% reduced damage from all sources while divine plea is active, which is pretty much 100% of the fight.

Please put a screen shot of your current interface:

https://2img.net/h/i745.photobucket.com/albums/xx96/viruke/WoWScrnShot_082510_115239.jpg

Player History

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

Is to long an answer? lol. Been playing for about 5 nearly 6 years.

What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO?

Wow raid experience as follows: All vanilla content before BC, All BC content including Sunwell before 3.0 nerf and All wrath content up to current date 11/12 25/10 hm ( Would be 12/12 on hm lk 10, IF i didnt release thinking it was a wipe >.>) and Halion 25/10.

Other Game experience as Follows: Aion abyss fortresses Pvp and WaR online, rank 40 chaos Zealot raiding/pvp.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?

I do not agree with the way things are being run in the current guild, and also i dont see this guild lasting much longer(7 raiders have already quit and soon to be 8 ). Also i wish to play with people who i know and have raided with, as i have known Emo for quite some time.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?

Ok Bloodsworn, Intolerance and Nurfed (Wrath) Tribunal, Cash Money and CURE (BC) CURE (Vanilla)

Personal Facts

Regular play time: On most days, cause i can play at work Very Happy and on most nights for raids / when needed.
Can you make all the raid times: Yes. 100% attendance is important to me as well.

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy? Looking for a raiding guild where i at least know someone, and who is on the current content i am currently up to.
How did you hear about us? Emo
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? He can be a dick sometimes but yes Emo Razz

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs:

Ram: 8g Ram
CPU: INTEL CORE i7 980X EXTREME CPU SIX-CORE 3.33 GHz 6.4 GT/sec
Vid Card: ASUS HD5970 2GB GDDR5 Dual DVI

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? T3 cable net, with telstra (Bro works for them and gets me the sick interwebs!) I have never dc'd due to internet issues.
Do you disconnect often? If i did i wouldn't bother applying.
Do you use other services like > WoWTunnels <: Occasionally when i wanted to get my ms below 100 in Aus Razz
Haven't lately tho, doesnt seem to be working for me.

Other

WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: Unfortunately i cannot link a wws of FEAR's raids as they are locked to officers only.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA

Epic Cry is Epic. d (^.^) b
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Dawsonscreek. Prot Paladin Application [Transfer] Empty Looks cool.

Post  Mcleach Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:00 am

I love how your gear looks, I appreciate a man that know how to color coordinate.
Mcleach
Mcleach

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Dawsonscreek. Prot Paladin Application [Transfer] Empty Re: [Accepted]Dawsonscreek. Prot Paladin Application [Transfer]

Post  Dawson Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:11 am

You have no idea >.> lol
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Dawsonscreek. Prot Paladin Application [Transfer] Empty Re: [Accepted]Dawsonscreek. Prot Paladin Application [Transfer]

Post  ineedtofu Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:16 am

Mcleach wrote:I love how your gear looks, I appreciate a man that know how to color coordinate.

Is it because he looks like a dk mcleach?

Anyways looks good so far etc and another +1 from me cuz u see you use strength food (finally someone who uses proper food :]) and know how to gem etc
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

looking good buddy. Very Happy
should put that miley dpic back on though. <3
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Fri Aug 27, 2010 10:45 am

+1 for Name
+2 for display pic
Very Happy
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Fri Aug 27, 2010 12:15 pm

Puudizz wrote:+1 for Name
+2 for display pic
Very Happy
+3 for wolf pack
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:04 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uexqReZjVtY&feature=related

who do yu perfer more Joey or Pacey.

this reply will result in no way of yu being declined or accepted into this guild. Very Happy
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:00 pm

Puudizz wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uexqReZjVtY&feature=related

who do yu perfer more Joey or Pacey.

this reply will result in no way of yu being declined or accepted into this guild. Very Happy

Id say Pacey. At least he isn't married to Tom Cruise.
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:05 am

Accepted
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down