Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Tòmbstòne, resto shaman

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Tòmbstòne, resto shaman Empty [Declined] Tòmbstòne, resto shaman

Post  tombstone Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:09 am

Player Information

Character Name: Tòmbstòne {resto shaman}

Server: Barthilas

Current Guild:none

Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/t%c3%b2mbst%c3%b2ne/simple

Talent Spec:
my current spec is the usual cooky resto spec 3/5/33 i like to put the 5/5 into tidal waves seen as healer threat isnt bad at this point in time other wise i would alter my spec a little to suit myself and raid for progressing perposes.

I gem very similar to Geometry haste / int to improve chain heal as much as possible this inculdes my xtra hots, my glyphs are pretty much the standed raiding ones , chainheal, earthshield, earthliving weapon, riptide, healwave and healingsteam [for the xtra resist] i also have glyph renewed life to help and improve things during a complicated encounter.

What makes you an exceptional player? im always on time to raids 100% comited to progessing my self and fallow guildies also can be contacted at anytime.

Link to current UI screenshot: UI>> https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot011811192634.jpg/
HEAL graph>> https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot011811192804.jpg/

{Player History}

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? ive been comited to this game now for 5-6 year i started playing the 2nd day vanilla
launched. i have 7 lvl 80 toons and 3 at lvl 85 {10 total }

What is your raid experience? across my variety of toons and played time i have cleard the majority of raids between there era

vanilla: ZG,MC,BLW

BC: kara,ZA,ssc, and some of BT

WOTLK: cleard naxx10/25, os10/253D, ulda10, TOGC10/25, ICC10/25 + 10hm 11/12 and 25hm 7/12, RS 10

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?my last guild was reampriests guild i left to expand my horizans as he has doing.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? [work and income reams guild], cant remeber back that for for BC + vailla guids as they are from other toons.

Personal Facts:
easy going male
Regular play time: as often as i can. im mostly on everyday

Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days)
EASyly no problems. 100% there all the time commited to this games and raiding

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy? i want to be apart of a group of people striving to acomplish there goals as i do.
How did you hear about us? through lots of research and my mate reampriest + a few firends ive met along my ways ,spl, forz,
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Reampriest
Can this person vouch for you? yes
Why should we accept you into Proxy? i reacon i can help make as much of a contribution as any of the other proxy members.

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? YES
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? YES
List computer specs: (RAM 6gb , CPU quadcore 3.6, GFX forced 2.5gig )
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? telstra bigpong cable fastest connection you can get.
Do you disconnect often? Nope Never
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? no because i live 1 kilometer away from the exchange i have the lowest ping possible

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application..
thanks you very much for looking at my app.
nathan cottee[tombstone]

tombstone

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Tòmbstòne, resto shaman Empty Re: [Declined] Tòmbstòne, resto shaman

Post  Grandil Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:47 am

how do u heal if none of ur shit is bound and u use default raid frames.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Tòmbstòne, resto shaman Empty replying

Post  tombstone Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:53 am

my mouse has may bindable functions to it. i bind all my heals to a click of a button

tombstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Wed Jan 19, 2011 7:56 am

so you use clique? and what about all your other abilities, wind shear, spiritwalkers grace, totems, healstone, trinkets, berserking, etc...
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Tòmbstòne, resto shaman Empty reply

Post  tombstone Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:07 am

yes mate , and all my raiding needed abilities are already bound to a specific row of button such as cleanse and wind shear and so on...

tombstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Geometry Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:17 am

How do you track your Totems? What happens if you lose one, or you need to drop mana tide and redrop healing stream? What happens if you need to drop ground for what ever reason. I'd strongly suggest looking into totem timers of some description because looking at your UI, you either do 1 of the 3 things, redrop all your totems again, dont refresh healing stream after mana tide, or have a million buttons on your amazing mouse.

Spec looks alright. With heroic modes I am going to be testing Telluric Currents therefore I can just keep pumping out those healing rains. I'd probably drop glyph of riptide and pick up water mastery. Um i'd also scale down you UI Scaling. To me it looks like in a 25 man raid you wouldn't be able to see whats going on around you. I'm not against default UI, but i personally prefer using grid. Other than that pretty much nothing else to say.

GL with your app.

Geometry

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Tòmbstòne, resto shaman Empty reply

Post  tombstone Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:39 am

thanks geo. i do have grid and use it quit frequently was just tryen out defalt raid frames when i took that pic. i updated that riptide glyph to and just downloaded the addon called totemtimers

tombstone

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:09 pm

Sorry not what we're looking for.

Declined

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down