Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Mööt - Resto druid

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Mööt - Resto druid Empty [Declined] Mööt - Resto druid

Post  Mööt Tue Jan 25, 2011 7:21 am

Player Information
Character Name: Mööt
Server: Barthalias
Current Guild: (Don't jump to conclusions just some random guild that invited me after a heroic because I'm a good healer and guildless
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/m%C3%B6%C3%B6t/simple
Talent Spec: 8/2/31
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: (We want to know how well you know your theorycrafting, explain to us like we don't know anything about your class/spec.)

I base my spec around mana regen and fast big heals. Furor and moonglow support this and Nature's swiftness is extremely useful in situations when I don't have the 2-3 seconds to cast a big heal so instead I would hit natures swiftness and cast healing touch then follow it up with another big heal (usually).

Glyphs:

- Glyph of swiftmend; Swiftmend doesn't consume a hot anymore so it saves mana
- Glyph of wild growth; affects one extra target, pretty self explanatory. More targets = more heals = happy raid
- Glyph of rejuvenation; increases healing done by rejuv by 10% = more heals
- Glyph of innervate; if I innverate somebody I get 50% of the mana they gain so I get more mana = more mana for heals = more heals
- Glyph of rebirth - when somebody is battle res'd they are at 100% hp = I dont have to heal them to 100% after brez
- Glyph of Treant - No point to it at all really just looks nicer and a happy healer is a good healer
- Glyph of mark of the wild - 50% less mana cost means after i rbez somebody i can buff them and not hurt my mana
- Glyph of unburdened rebirth - no reagant just saves me money

Gemming

I gem for int but if the socket is say a red and blue and gives +10 int I will put in a 40 int gem in the red and 20 int 20 spirit in blue for the socket bounus and the spirit helps with the mp5.

What makes you an exceptional player?(We want to know how good your are)

My ability to react quickly and make snap decisions without consciously thinking about it. Speed and reaction is absolutely vital in a raid. I know my class fairly well and that's also imperative for raiding; can't have a gumby running around with TEH 1337EST GEAR running around knowing not what to do

Link to current UI screenshot: (This is very important, we want to see if you know how to make a raiding ui, if you click or if your screen is just cluttered. Your screenshot needs to be in combat, and healers need to be in a raid.)

I can't get into a raid at the moment as I just transferred to the server and I'm saved. My ui is default because I like it simple and what works, nothing fancy just unneeded distractions. Also, I only have 1 to = keybound and not anything on my top bars because I react faster using my mouse.

https://2img.net/h/oi53.tinypic.com/2ymb0cw.png

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? (Basically when you started and how often.) Since July 10'

What is your raid experience? (*In detail, so we don't have to comb through your achievements*) (List the bosses you killed when it was current content. We don't care about killing kil'jaeden or Yogg Saron if you did it in ICC gear.)

17/17 heroic Ulduar + drake achieves 10 man. 5/12 25 man heroic icc on my dk back in wotlk. Kingslayer on druid + dk (dk in wotlk and druid 1 week into cata). Bunch of bc raids don't remember though.

Magmaw, omnitron + halfus wyrm breaker 10 man normal and atramedes 25 man normal.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Transferred servers, Jubei'thos was getting old.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? None worth mentioning because they were bad and my talent cannot be wasted of such guilds.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: school days usually 5-7 hours a day unless I'm doing something and weekends holidays, let's just say I have no life.
Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days) I can make all raids.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Because I've heard this is an extremely good guild and I'm tired of being in guilds where they are just plain terrible.
How did you hear about us? Anarya (Hunter in Proxy) Friend from last guild back on Jubei'thos
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Anarya
Can this person vouch for you? Yup.
Why should we accept you into Proxy? (We may not be recruiting you class/spec, but a good enough app can make us accept you. What makes you deserve a spot in our guild?)

Because I Believe I will make a very good asset to the guild. And I am a quick learner and always open to new ideas, strategies, etc

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs: (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card)

4gb ram
dual core 1.8ghz processorati
3450 hd 512mb ded mem

(Low specs but computer runs fine all all settings low but projected textures enabled and view distance good, runs about 50 fps)

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Recently downgraded from adsl+2 to adsl+1 because I got dc's 24/7 on adsl+ and it was only syncing with the exchange at 8mb/s instead of 21mb/s and I downgraded back to adsl+1 because I get NO dc's and still 6-8mb/s speed.
Do you disconnect often? Not anymore, no
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I edited the registry myself to reduce ping so yes.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: (If you can't access any of these, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.) Don't have any, don't usually think to take any.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

I really do hope I'm accepted because I love raiding and I love it even more if I'm actually progressing.

Mööt

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Mööt - Resto druid Empty Re: [Declined] Mööt - Resto druid

Post  Grandil Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:12 am

Mööt wrote:
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Anarya
Can this person vouch for you? Yup.
Sorry mate but casuals don't really count as a vouch.

I'm guessing you click heal, but why don't u have binds for for shit like berserking, rebirth, barkskin etc.

EDIT:FOZBY SKOOLED ME

Should not still have herbing this far into the xpac.

No Run speed on boots?

Last edited by Grandil on Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:19 am; edited 3 times in total
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:15 am

peon torrent for healers soz m8

spirits0ng

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mööt Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:59 am

I'm not spending 10k on an enchant that I'm going to replace soon and I only have about 4.9k anyway so I can't; and heartsong works perfectly fine for me. Have 0 troubles with mana.

My hps is fine too.

And as for the speed chant on boots I'm not forking out 2.5k gold only to get 15 less mastery and a tiny speed increase one of which I DO NOT NEED.

And yes I do click to heal, I have innervate, rebirth and everything bound to my heal frames.

Mööt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mööt Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:08 am

Also the reaosn why I'm undergeared compared to some other droods is that After I hit 85 i had a fairly big break.

So 2 week break or so; missed out on a lot of valor points

I'm just running heroic stonecore + h brc for the trinkets the end bosses drop; they have never dropped for me yet.

First thing I buy when I'm 1650 vp is the +321 int trink

Mööt

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Tue Jan 25, 2011 10:23 am

Stam + run speed is very cheap and unless you get run speed from somewhere else then you DO NEED IT.

so you have Berserking, Natures Grasp, Natures swiftness (or w/e its called), healthstone, barkskin, mana pots, and any other abilities i cant think of bound to your heal frames?

Why did you buy the relic instead of the trinket or a tier piece from valor.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mööt Tue Jan 25, 2011 2:52 pm

I don't need mana pots bound because I rarely ever need to use them and when I do I can click them faster than hit a button combination. Just because you may think my way is unorthodox doesn't mean it doesn't work.

It works perfectly fine and I'm a great healer.

+ I'll fix boots on after server maintenance

Last edited by Mööt on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total

Mööt

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:00 pm

I can assure you, you will need mana pots on the fights that we do, and clicking NEVER works, people who think clicking "works for them" are stupid and have no place in a high end raiding guild.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mööt Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Are you fucking kidding me? Clicking works as fine as anything else. Please just shutup you're a twat.

Mööt

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 pm

Declined, m8.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:11 pm

firao wrote:Declined, m8.

pretty much this, after that reaction

Fozby