Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Seithr - Fury Warrior

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Seithr - Fury Warrior Empty [Declined] Seithr - Fury Warrior

Post  Seithr Fri Jan 14, 2011 12:10 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Seithr
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Blacksmithing Supplies
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/seithr/simple
Talent Spec: Fury

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:
- I'm running a standard cookie-cutter fury warrior build (7/31/3) with a few slight adjustments.
- I run 2/3 Deep Wounds and 3/3 Incite mainly because of gear scaling at this point in time. Crits are relatively low in comparison to Wotlk so the effectiveness of deep wounds is far more diminished. Ive read up on elitist jerks regarding both specs and of course 3/3 deep wounds will eventually be better.
- I run 1/1 Piercing Howl and 1/2 Rude Interruption because piercing howl a versatile ability for only 1 talent point and is useful in many heroic encounters. I'm willing to change this for raids, or I may keep it if there is a particular encounter where this ability shines.
- Glyphs that I use are pretty standard as there is not much variety available. I don't use the collosus smash one since the group I run with has a warrior main tank. If I am assigned to sunders, I am aware of that glyph and will obtain it.
- Aside from being expertise capped I'm trying to reforge as much mastery as possible to hit/crit. I'm feeling fairly comfortable right now with ~13-14% hit rating, and I see a lot of top-end fury warriors settle on this number. Currently I am looking to improve my crit which has always been a good secondary stat due to deepwounds and flurry. I read up on this on elitist as well as tankspot forums. Landsoul's character sheet also serves as a pretty good reference for where I want to be.
- I am also aware of my Mainhand weapon chain. I'm a pvper so thats why. Willing to change the enchant for pve environment
- With gemming, I gem pure strength in all red slots and stick mainly hybrids in every other slot. I'm using a lot of hit/crit gems atm mainly because I had heaps leftover from leveling JC. I plan to change some of them into str/crit, str/hit as soon as I can get the recipes from the daily vendor.

What makes you an exceptional player?
I am alert at all times. I have full zoom out so I can quickly react to my surroundings. I can improvise on the spot in a sticky situation.
Aside from that, I read up on fights, bring appropriate consumables and willing to take criticism in order to improve (although all raiders should have those qualities, not really anything exceptional).

Link to current UI screenshot:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot011411204917.jpg/

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've been playing since the start of TBC

What is your raid experience?
Never did any high tier raiding in TBC. TK and SSC were the most difficult I did.
In WoTLK:
- Naxx 10/25
- Uld 10/25
- ToGC 10 (Insanity)
- ToGC 25 (Mad Skill 45-50 attempts)
- ICC 10/25 11/12 HM
- Halion 10/25 N

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
Leaving Blacksmithing Supplies because there are far too many core members and theres no way they can fit me in over people who have been here for a long time.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?

Cross (during TOGC and the start of ICC. Got a few server firsts in ICC. Left due to personal reasons)
KAOS (pushing HLK25 but never got it, collapsed, GM left and never returned)
Blacksmithing Supplies (only joined because people from KAOS went there)

Personal Facts
Regular play time: Arvo and onwards
Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days) Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
- Proxy are the best of the best on horde atm. I want to push server firsts in a competitive environment where every member is confident and capable in their role.
How did you hear about us?
- I used to be in Cross before the merge.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy?
- Friends with Roidz, Sham. Some ex Cross/KAOS members will remember me
Can this person vouch for you?
- Hopefully
Why should we accept you into Proxy? (We may not be recruiting you class/spec, but a good enough app can make us accept you. What makes you deserve a spot in our guild?)
- I think I'll be a good contribution to any raid. I rarely fuck up and if i do I'm quick to learn from my mistakes. I try my best to do the max dps I possibly can.

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? iiNet high speed adsl2+
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: Haven't done Baradin Hold this week. I will post it up when I do

Last edited by Seithr on Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:49 am; edited 1 time in total

Seithr

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Seithr - Fury Warrior Empty Re: [Declined] Seithr - Fury Warrior

Post  Seithr Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:47 am

No feedback? Is this a good or bad thing =|?
Also I can see you're trialling a lot of warriors at the moment, so having said that I'm willing to sit on the sidelines til their trial is finished if that means anything.

Seithr

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Sun Jan 16, 2011 4:47 am

The prismatic socket in your belt could be 40 str and still have your meta active, and only +10 stats to chest.
Inner Rage, piercing howl and Enraged Regen unbound?
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Seithr Sun Jan 16, 2011 5:04 am

Ah the prismatic socket thanks for pointing that out.
Chest enchant, i was waiting till I got the recipe myself but that can easily be fixed. Also maelstrom crystals are ridiculously expensive at the moment
Enraged regen and piercing howl unbound...I have no idea why, they are both bound for pvp spec. I will fix that.
Inner rage though I do not use at all to be honest. I'm already having rage problems and that just adds to my woes. I've read its worth using when a bloodsurge slam procs but then you need a cancel aura macro to get rid of it afterwards. A lot of people who've tried this have said its far too troublesome for its worth. The only way I see it being used is if I'm getting excess rage from raid dmg. The new inner rage doesnt look too bad which I will be using in the future, so I'll bind it now anyway.

Thanks for the reply

Seithr

Back to top Go down

Post  chivdoc Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:32 pm

We will have an answer for you soon
chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Wed Jan 19, 2011 6:13 am