Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Application: Warrior Fury

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Application: Warrior Fury Empty [Declined]Application: Warrior Fury

Post  kawaiine Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:15 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Kawaiine
Server: Jubei'thos
Current Guild: Faithful
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Jubei%27Thos&cn=Kawaiine
Talent Spec: Fury - 19/52/0
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: My current spec is usual fury spec with bit of modification therefore, its not 18/53/0 like other fury warriors. I have chosen to put the points in rend as i often use in rotation to make extra dps.
Glyphs: My glyphs are like every fury warriors. Major - WW, Cleave, HS. Minor - Blood Rage, Commanding, Battle. I have both commanding and battle because of our guild raid combination, often not have enough warriors or pallys atm.
Gemming: Currently, I am gemming mainly for ArP, a few Str then 1 hit and 1 exp gems to get these stats capped.
What makes you an exceptional player?: I've been raiding since vanilla and being as an officer at current guild which made me aware of more surrounding during the raid. I think i am quite aware of how to play my class since i have been playing vanilla even i didnt play BC. I am very committed to the guild and raiding, and be able to perform constantly.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic):
https://2img.net/h/i837.photobucket.com/albums/zz295/keisan1982/2010-10-08122434.png

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've been playing for about since 2005 then stopped when BC came out, then started again just before ICC came out.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Pre-BC
- ZG
- MC
- BWL
- AQ20
- AQ40
- a few bosses in Naxx (Guild has cleared)

BC
None

WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25. Undying in 10
- Sarth 10/25. Both with 3D
- Eye of Eternity
- Uld. except firefigher, yogg, algalon
- ToC 10/25, ToGC 10
- 7/12 HM ICC 10 4/12 on 25
- Ruby Sanctum 10/25

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I haven't left the guild yet but thinking of leaving because of the attitude of the raid, too much play around and not concentrating during the raid time, especially from the officers view it was quite hard to manage as guild.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Forceful Entry on Gurubashi server - during vanilla.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Keisuke
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, QLD, GMT+10
Regular play time: Play after work (having full time job)
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes. Could be bit late sometimes because of work commitment but should be able to be on time most of nights

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I would like to do more serious raiding and progression and i thought to give a try.
How did you hear about us? From on the enh shammy in the guild who is also friend with the enh shammy in your guild (Mystikhar)
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Nope.
Can this person vouch for you? N/A

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 2.66GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor NVIDIA GeForce 320M integrated graphics
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? TPG. ADSL2+, 140gb a month
Do you disconnect often? Not really but TPG is pretty shit.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? None

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-egrvm698aoy09m7q/analyze/dd/source/?s=738&e=951

kawaiine

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Application: Warrior Fury Empty Re: [Declined]Application: Warrior Fury

Post  Fozby Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:42 pm

you're a bit too far behind on experience/gear soz m8, declined

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down