Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Mulled - Protection Warrior Application.

+2
ineedtofu
Mulled
6 posters

Go down

[Declined] Mulled - Protection Warrior Application. Empty [Declined] Mulled - Protection Warrior Application.

Post  Mulled Wed Jan 12, 2011 9:56 am

Player Information
Character Name: Mulled
Server: Barthilas Oceanic.
Current Guild: Obscenity.
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/mulled/simple
Talent Spec: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/mulled/talent/primary Protection 5/5/31

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: Well, Where do I start, I generally try to balance Health "Who doesent like a huge health pool? and the all needed Parry/dodge/block, I Reforge to mastery currently I have a 251 Mastery trinket so reforging is not needed as with parry but I still balanced it out im currently sitting at 45% block 15% parry 12% dodge 35k armor, my spec is very Defensive I specced into blood and thunder which some people ask me why? doesent it break CC? of course not if you used thunderclap there either way you were going to break it, or a 25% chance of getting the mob hit with a revenge proc if there are 4 mobs there. So thats why I specced into it. Also blood craze/Field dressing/War Acadamy/Cruelty came down to self preference on this one. But overall I like to balance things I like to have socket bonuses and maximise my health pool while having Exceptional avoidence to go along with mastery. Which I also think is as if not just as important as avoidence stats.
For glyphs I use
Prime : Glyph of Devsate, Glyph of Shield Slam, Glyph of Revenge.
Major : Glyph of Shockwave, Glyph of Cleaving, Glyph of Heroic Throw.
Minor : Glyph of Intimidating Shout, Glyph of Command, Glyph of Battle. I picked Intimidating altho Im considering changing it I think Trembling targets arent attacking targets, so less damage on me and the group. In raid situations this could change and therefor this or all glyphs would be changed if needbe.

What makes you an exceptional player? I think I get along with everyone I dont like having enemys or being in arguments or under the spotlight, I do however enjoy constructive criticism because we arent all born with the knowledge and Ive found I myself work things out quicker make more Rational decisions to get the best outcome of any intense situation weither it is on a boss fight sharing opinions/strategies or just venting.

Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot010511173722.jpg/

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since 05 had a character named Hordediewell and it got hacked half way through burning crusade I have many other characters.
What is your raid experience? On this character, None sadly. Altho I did get up through to Illidan. 2.4.3 and Felmyst, wotlk wasent my Expansion I quit and was on and off a lot of the time.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? havent left my last guild, leaving this guild because its all pvper's i'd like to go slay dragons <3.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? On the server Jubei'thos was in a guild called Equinox.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: This character Which I made at the beginning of wrath and Never played much has over 70 days im on average 8 hours a day weekdays.
Can you make all the raid times? Everyday, I take raid times extremely serious even if I do not even have a spot.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I would like something good not many guilds can claim the reputation you have. I've met many of your members and am impressed with everyone of them the raiding seems good and serious you know when to split fun and being a guild into raiding and getting somewhere, I like that.
How did you hear about us? Yamman also your good reputation helpful members.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Yamman
Can this person vouch for you? Yes.
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I am a Long term player of barthilas, Played many other classes but alwase a warrior looking for a good skilled guild to have fun and just get down to business.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? yes.
List computer specs: Dont really know my spec's im not the type of computer person. All I know is my frame rate is over 120 in Tol barad with everything on Ultra Heck I dont even know where to find my spec's sorry.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? ADSL3 with 200GB's a moth.
Do you disconnect often? Not to my knowledge.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Yes I use lowerping because it is needed for arena.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: (If you can't access any of these, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.)
I have an arms spec but am not pve geared for it.

Thank you for reading this.

Last edited by Mulled on Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:50 pm; edited 2 times in total

Mulled

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Mulled - Protection Warrior Application. Empty Re: [Declined] Mulled - Protection Warrior Application.

Post  ineedtofu Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:08 am

log out in pve gear kthx
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Mulled - Protection Warrior Application. Empty Re: [Declined] Mulled - Protection Warrior Application.

Post  Mulled Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:15 am

ineedtofu wrote:log out in pve gear kthx

Heh, umm thanks for the comment still replacing it went from full bloodthirsty to what im at now in a day.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:47 am

Do you really have 45% block in that gear?

yawt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulled Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:56 am

yawt wrote:Do you really have 45% block in that gear?

Im sure if you looked @ the armory link you should find your answer <3 but yes, im changing some stuff around.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:12 pm

from armory
Armor 35405
Dodge 8.07%
Parry 13.32%
Block 39.66%
Resilience 1729

are you sure you logged out in the right gear

yawt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulled Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:22 pm

yawt wrote:from armory
Armor 35405
Dodge 8.07%
Parry 13.32%
Block 39.66%
Resilience 1729

are you sure you logged out in the right gear

At the time no, i did not logout in the correct gear as I had to do something else. But I have now and I use the 3p bloodthirsty untill i get something from heroics or my badge helm tonight, Sorry if this is a problem.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:27 pm

You understand we are starting heroic modes right? your gear is terrible, at the very least you should have 346 min with all rep and crafted epics available. in your current gear you wouldn't be able to survive 2 hits on a heroic fight.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:33 pm

just for reference stats wise. If you were to have 37k armour this would be your character

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/xav/simple

Armor 37019
Dodge 10.17%
Parry 15.11%
Block 58.12%

yawt

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulled Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:37 pm

yawt wrote:just for reference stats wise. If you were to have 37k armour this would be your character

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/senjin/xav/simple

Armor 37019
Dodge 10.17%
Parry 15.11%
Block 58.12%

Cool, nice geared tank looks good.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulled Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:39 pm

Grandil wrote:You understand we are starting heroic modes right? your gear is terrible, at the very least you should have 346 min with all rep and crafted epics available. in your current gear you wouldn't be able to survive 2 hits on a heroic fight.

By 346 You mean Item Level, and im at 355 Item level about to craft the chest and shield, If I cant apply because of your where your raids are starting then how do I get the Normal mode gear in the first place? I dont know, but thanks for pointing it out I supose.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:23 pm

by 346 min i mean no items bellow 346 and all actual tank gear, as well as at least 4-5 epics from rep/crafted.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulled Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:41 pm

Grandil wrote:by 346 min i mean no items bellow 346 and all actual tank gear, as well as at least 4-5 epics from rep/crafted.

K kewl.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamman Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:44 pm

I would just like to point out that except from his gear, Mulled is an exceptional player, he knows his shit and knows his class well, he rarely fucks up and when he does, he learns from his mistakes and makes sure he doesn't do it again.

Yamman

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Wed Jan 12, 2011 4:15 pm

Mulled wrote:If I cant apply because of your where your raids are starting then how do I get the Normal mode gear in the first place?
A lesser guild? Or a pug?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulled Wed Jan 12, 2011 10:58 pm

ineedtofu wrote:
Mulled wrote:If I cant apply because of your where your raids are starting then how do I get the Normal mode gear in the first place?
A lesser guild? Or a pug?

Alright, Well thanks for the comment mate.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:00 am

Unfortunately a geared tank is basically a necessity in heroic modes - our tanks in full epics get the shit beaten out of them as I'm sure they'll confirm Razz

I'll also add that you have only got key reputations at honored, namely Therazane and Ramkahen for the best enchants + the faction epics
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulled Thu Jan 13, 2011 4:23 am

Spl wrote:Unfortunately a geared tank is basically a necessity in heroic modes - our tanks in full epics get the shit beaten out of them as I'm sure they'll confirm Razz

I'll also add that you have only got key reputations at honored, namely Therazane and Ramkahen for the best enchants + the faction epics

Thanks for the reply, im Aware of this and ive been running them nonstop the last 2days, I dont expect to get straight into 25heroic modes or anything, I wouldnt even accept that, also you are not recruiting a warrior tank, I dont know what your plans are for new recruits but gear is a must so im working on it.
I just thought i'd put my app in for a guild i'd like to join thats all.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:26 am

Mulled wrote:Alright, Well thanks for the comment mate.
All right thanks for wasting our time mate. Declined.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mulled Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:35 am

ineedtofu wrote:
Mulled wrote:Alright, Well thanks for the comment mate.
All right thanks for wasting our time mate. Declined.

Thanks anyway, Dont have to be rude tho.

Mulled

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down