Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Fury Warrior - Yukio

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Fury Warrior - Yukio Empty [Declined] Fury Warrior - Yukio

Post  Yukio Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:53 am

Character Name:Yukio
Server:Barthilas
Current Guild:Nortorious BG
Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/yukio/simple
Talent Spec:Fury
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: Well the fury spec i'm currently using contains all the must 'have points' which i don't need to discuss. however the talents which are debatable....

Deep wounds 3/3 vs incite 3/3.
While some may disagree my choice is Deep wounds 3/3 with incite 2/3. Incite gives a 100% chance to give a crit on next HS and 15% crit on HS (additional), but Deep wounds does 48% of your weapons *average damage* over 6 seconds. As I get more gear, that 15% crit would be mute because we'll have so much crit anyway. So rather than go for the crit I prefer the direct damage.

I also went for heroic Fury instead of picking up Piecing howl. These talents are very situational, however for the heroics i'm running right now i like having the heroic fury to escape some of the CC. Piecing howl would definitely be useful in some raid encounters which i would re-spec for.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Around 2 years, however I've only recently started playing again
What is your raid experience? Well I started playing just as WOTLK came out and raided from Naxx right through to ULD where I quit after getting my ULD 10 man completed.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I joined this guild to get to know more people to arena/bg with until I find myself a raiding guild as arena is a very strong hobby of mine. (Got to around 2300 back when i used to play during the ULD days.) I get a lot more enjoyment and the great feeling of success from raiding.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Redux - where i raided through most of the ULD content. (on frostmourne server)

Personal Facts
Regular play time: 8 hours+/day - can get on whenever i want to
Can you make all the raid times? Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Because I'm a very dedicated player and i'm sick of wasting my time in guilds that do not have the same competitive mindset as i do. I believe this guild will have similar interests.
How did you hear about us? Reading through WoW fourms and looking through WoWprogression
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? sadly not, i'm new to this server having transfered from frostmourne.
Can this person vouch for you?
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I'm a highly skilled player and when it comes to arena and raiding I like to take the game very seriously. I have the dedication, the knowledge, the skill, and the time to spend in a hardcore raiding guild such as this one.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? yes
List computer specs: AMD Dual-core Athlon, 2.7GHz 3.25GB Ram - I Also just got my Razor naga mouse and razor gaming mat Smile
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Telstra - On the fastest net plan available in my area
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

Right now I'm currently working on getting my BiS pre-raid gear and have obtained most of it. (http://www.bosskillers.com/content/dps-warrior-pre-raid-gearenchant-list) my gear right now isn't fully enchanted or socketed properly due to not having access to raids but I have the money and the ability to do so when required.

If theres anything else you would like to know about me, tell me and i'll add it to the application

Yukio

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Fury Warrior - Yukio Empty Re: [Declined] Fury Warrior - Yukio

Post  Grandil Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:26 am

log out in fury gear
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:40 am

Grandil wrote:log out in fury gear
Sorry it should be good now

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:50 am

Yukio wrote:Why do you want to join Proxy? Because I'm a very dedicated player and i'm sick of wasting my time in guilds that do not have the same competitive mindset as i do. I believe this guild will have similar interests.
Then why don't you get proper enchants or gems in gear or a belt buckle before applying to a competitive mindset guild?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:54 am

Forgot to mention i'm using JC and Herb as professions. Herb i used just to make a bit of money and am looking to drop it for a profession with greater pve benefits. life blood isn't really that good. However I will be keeping my JC... just like in WOTLK the JC gems are amazing. +67str gems Smile

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:58 am

ineedtofu wrote:
Yukio wrote:Why do you want to join Proxy? Because I'm a very dedicated player and i'm sick of wasting my time in guilds that do not have the same competitive mindset as i do. I believe this guild will have similar interests.
Then why don't you get proper enchants or gems in gear or a belt buckle before applying to a competitive mindset guild?
my character is more than geared enough for heroics which is all i'm doing right now. If raiding becomes an option ill get the BiS for everything.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:39 am

Yukio wrote:my character is more than geared enough for heroics which is all i'm doing right now. If raiding becomes an option ill get the BiS for everything.
The reason you are apping to a raiding guild is making the option available it is not showing dedication or anything by being half ass. Think about it this way, if YOU were looking at this app from our point of view would you take yourself with those enchants and mindset of I'll do it later if u accept me.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Thu Jan 06, 2011 10:59 am

ineedtofu wrote:
Yukio wrote:my character is more than geared enough for heroics which is all i'm doing right now. If raiding becomes an option ill get the BiS for everything.
The reason you are apping to a raiding guild is making the option available it is not showing dedication or anything by being half ass. Think about it this way, if YOU were looking at this app from our point of view would you take yourself with those enchants and mindset of I'll do it later if u accept me.

Personally I would take a person based on their skill as opposed to there gear. To me enchanting green items is not a logical thing to do when they will be replaced in a matter of days and doesn't have any effect on the success or failure of heroic dungens. Thats just my opinion anyway. My gear is a work in progress clearly i'm not ready to raid. What i'm doing now is getting my BiS pre-raid gear sorted so i can start. With something similar to http://www.bosskillers.com/content/dps-warrior-pre-raid-gearenchant-list.

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:34 am

Didn't know your helm was a blue item, as well as your EPIC belt no belt buckle, missing 2 jc gems, you just got your meta and normal gem in your helm (I checked before), missing pants enchant, wrong boots enchant, avalanche > 85ap to weapon on a 346 weapon. Also agree that skill > gear but how do we base your skill? Purely on your word without any logs or anything?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Pejamas Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:36 am

ineedtofu wrote:avalanche > 85ap to weapon on a 346 weapon.

You mean Hurricane?

Pejamas

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:43 am

Pejamas wrote:
ineedtofu wrote:avalanche > 85ap to weapon on a 346 weapon.

You mean Hurricane?
Both are upgrades Avalanche has a high chance to proc etc. Also who are you?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:54 am

For a fury warrior Landslide is actauly the best enchant

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:57 am

Is landslide worth putting on a 346 at this point in time?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Yukio Thu Jan 06, 2011 11:59 am

I'm happy to wait till i get my next Foe reaper Smile

Yukio

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:23 am

You are an idiot, do us all a favor and go away.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:29 am

Declined. Please close the door on your way out of my office.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down