Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played

+5
Grandil
Rainy
Skitzone
ineedtofu
Melaar
9 posters

Go down

[Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played Empty [Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played

Post  Melaar Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:54 am

Player Information
Character Name:Melaar
Server:Barthilas
Current Guild:N/A
[Armory Link:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/melaar/simple
Talent Spec[/color]:0/35/6 Feral DPS Spec
Explanation of your spec[/color], glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:
I toke the basic Maxium DPS feral spec and i strongly decided i would take Brutal Impact 2/2 as there is a lot of dangerous interruptible spells going around in heroics and raids, and Survival Instincts to use when heavy damage is incoming, or when you have to offtank for a short while when the maintank dies.
Prime glyphs will be directly increasing your main abilities
Glyph of Rip
Increases the damage of Rip by 15%, an increase to your highest damage ability.
Glyph of Savage Roar
Increases the physical damage bonus of Savage Roar by 5% (to 55%). Even though savage roar only boosts white damage now, and white damage is only ~15% of our dps, you will still want to keep up SR as much as possible.
Glyph of Shred
Shred increases the duration of Rip by 2 seconds, for a maximum of a 6 seconds increase (to 22 seconds). This gives you much more room to weave in ferocious bites, or to keep up savage roar. The Glyph of Shred counter does currently NOT reset if you use Ferocious Bite to refresh a Rip to it's full duration, when the target is <25% health.
Glyph of Tiger's Fury
Decreases the cooldown of Tiger's Fury by 3 seconds (to 27 seconds). There is still a lot of different opinions about this glyph; on one hand it makes tiger's fury go out of sync with rake, since 2x rake = 30 seconds which is equal to the cooldown on unglyphed TF. But on the other hand it increases the uptime of TF by 11.1%, if TF is used on cooldown.

Major Glyphs would be.
Glyph of Feral Charge
Reduces the cooldown of Feral Charge Cat by 2 seconds, to 28 seconds. Allows you to use charge slightly more often, useful on fights where there's a lot of target switching to far-away targets (like professor putricide in ICC).
Glyph of rebirth is Recommended for raiding, as your guild member would be revived at 100% health and mana instead of only 20% which would reduce the chance of him dieing if taken at the wrong time.
Glyph of faerie fire is an option as it increases the range of your faerie fire abilities by 10%.

Firstly i'll like to start of with my meta, I toke Fleet Shadowspirit Diamond as it increases my mastery rating by 54+and gives me minor run speed.
As i am a JC i toke 3x Delicate chim eyes 67+ agi gems, i also toke hit rating gems with mastery because i was under the hit rating, but at least they came me all bonuses except gloves which 10+haste isnt recommended.
I have tried regemming alot of mastery,Knowing that each point of mastery increases my bleed dmg by an extra 3.1% but the hit rating has slowed me down, but i am sure as gear goes by i'll be regemming alot more aglity and mastery rather than hit gems.

Enchants. Currently have both helm and shoulder enchants, working on the best shoulders enchant though only revered at the moment.
For my gear i have chosen the best possible enchants at the moment, being a enchanter 525 has also given me 40agion both rings, I have chosen 50 mastery on both gloves and boots, as it increases my mastery by about 1.5% and that increases my bleed effects on targets by about 4.8% which is significant dmg,
if needed i'll always go to agi but at the moment Mastery for Feral druids just dominants.
Also i have reforged alot of gear to mastery as its a signifcant stat for ferals, though i havnt reforged and tried keeping as much as crit + mastery gear possible as its currently the BIS stats.

What makes you an exceptional player?Very competitive,Always looking for ways to improve my performance
I learn the mechanics of the fights before the encounters where possible so I am prepared and I can react faster and understand my important specific roles in any encounter. I am a decicated team player and understand the importance of being on time and having a positive attitude towards constructive criticism and the need for appropiate buffs and enchants,
as well as being sat out willingly if progression or raid makeup demands it.
Link to current UI screenshot: I must say about 2 days ago i had to re instally WoW and all my addons and keybinds were deleted, though i didnt have the chance to actually re fix everything.
Though its rather disapointing but i screenshot is better than leaving it blank, my DPS shows there aswell though nothing has been setup, i'll have a new Screenshot ready in about 1 day with keybinds properly done.
I just hope this doesnt affect my application though i rather not leave this blank.
https://2img.net/h/i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz194/antonio_machine/WoWScrnShot_011211_231713.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since WorldofWarcraft started, i first played my first paladin class on Gorefiend, Than decided to quit on him and move to an oceanic server and started playing my druid onwards.
What is your raid experience? Molten Core
Naxx 10/25 cleared with both Uyding Achievement and Immortal Achievement
Grand crusader 10 man cleared With the Feat of str A tribute to insanity
TOGC 25 5/5 Cleared With the Feat of Str A Tribute to skill 25 man

Ulduar 10 man cleared With the achievement Glory of the ulduar Raider Including 10 man alagon [/color]Starcaller Title
Cleared 10 Icc 11/12 With the achievement Glory of the icecrown raider
Cleared 25 icc 11/12 Hardmode, Best attempt on Hardmode Lich King was 60%
Halion 10 and 25 Cleared
At the moment in Cataclysm i have cleared 7/1
Just a quick summary what i've downed.
Magmaw
Omnotron defense System
Maloriak
Chimaeron
Halfus wrymbreaker and Valiona & Theralion
Conclave of wind
I have red up and watched videos for the remaining bosses and know the base mechanics of each boss remaining that i havnt attempted.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Because the raid times just dont suit me at all, and the Proxy raid times are perfect for where i live.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I raided about an year ago with Blue Label When i was playing resto at that time, also raided with Serendipity.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: 5:30 - 12 am
Can you make all the raid times? I can make all raid times, i finish school at about 2 everyday and usually make it home by 5, than onwards usually on Wow and raiding Smile

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?You're an established top-tier 25man Raiding guild.The encounters i met with the members are polite and respectful.
How did you hear about us? I usually check out the barthilas rankings and Proxy is Top Horde 25 Guild At the moment, Also have raided ICC With a few members a while ago.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? No sorry.
Can this person vouch for you?[/color] Mailing free gold if anyone vouches Very Happy Hehe jokes
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I am an exceptional player, would love to be in reliable 25 raids, wanting to always progress, Also i have done alot of endgame PVP including Gladiator 2x on my paladin, so my reflexes are amazing because 2700+ brackets werent easy, And guranteed i'll always come ready for raids with consumbles bis food and ready to raid til the raid ends, i wont be complaining if raids are called 2 hours later especially if it means progression, i am willling to stay and wipe and go past raid times for that, thats what a TOP guild is about!

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventri Yes i have ventrilo, there is no other way getting around TOP guilds.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?[/color] Yes i have a fine working mic and can talk when needed.
List computer specs: Gforce nivea 9500GT 4G Ram
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? ADSL+2 150GB
Do you disconnect often? I never disconnect unless DNS fails, Which rarely happens.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?[/color] My internet is stable, but yet again i do have WoW tunnels prescription which can be used anytime for TOP latency no LAG.

Thank you for reviewing over my application and wishing to answer any questions Smile

Last edited by Skitzone on Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 am; edited 28 times in total (Reason for editing : Make it look prettier :))

Melaar

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played Empty Re: [Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played

Post  ineedtofu Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:18 pm

Do you know Fozby aka Ken Notken? He said he knows you.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played Empty Feral DPS mainSpec, If Need Will play Resto

Post  Melaar Thu Jan 13, 2011 12:23 pm

I have no idea but eh.. fozby can vouch for me Very Happy / wave

Melaar

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played Empty Re: [Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played

Post  Skitzone Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:23 pm

A vouch from foz? pass. his terrible.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played Empty Feral DPS mainSpec, If Need Will play Resto

Post  Melaar Thu Jan 13, 2011 5:28 pm

Haha thats a good one skitzone Razz, i swear i remember when i was at the lan cafe a while ago there was a hunter next to me called skitzone.. lmfao

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:19 pm

Stayed up an extra 2 hours just making my application look pretty, hope you dont mind and hope you like it ^.^ Goodnight Smile

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainy Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:49 pm

Melaar wrote:Stayed up an extra 2 hours just making my application look pretty, hope you dont mind and hope you like it ^.^ Goodnight Smile

HOLY SHIT bolding everything does not make it look pretty =S
Rainy
Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:05 pm

Aww sorry Sad I can refix it if you want me too Sad

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:08 pm

Too red
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:49 pm

Rainy and and Grandii i edited it, and i hope its better now, Sorry about that Smile

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Thu Jan 13, 2011 10:46 pm

What the fuck @ your gemming.
What the fuck @ your reforging.
What the fuck @ your enchants.

The part of your application that you copy pasted makes sense, but the rest does not.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/969727226?page=1
http://sites.google.com/site/yawninglol/webmewpivot

You've got a lot to work on, buddy. Gotta go now, before I get eye cancer...

[Declined] Feral DPS application/ Resto can be played 55pa4ho2.5kr

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:25 am

yawt

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:47 am

Hello Firao, Thank you for giving me feedback on my application, I understand my application does not make sense completely.
Though i have tried my best as i do come from an Croatian europe background, i have tried answering every question to the best of my ability.

I do understand * Your point of view on the Current gems i had* The greens were horrible, but as time was going past i was going to get to them and replace them with better viable stats.
I have also reforged and i believe its much more better at the moment.

Last but not least, my enchants werent amazing, but they werent to bad, The Only reason i had enchanted crit on cloak and bracers, was only because they're new catalysm enchants and they'll be more viable at the moment, Though I did play restoration in Wrath and its been a while since i played Feral, I have enchanted properly.

I really appriciate your feedback, and wish to hear from you again Smile

p.s Love your song yawt

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Yamman Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:30 am

Hey guys I know Melaar....just didn't realise with the name change and all. I raided with him back in Epitaph for about a year when he was resto. Best resto druid in the guild and one of the best on the server. He knows what hes doing, is always ontime to raids and can react to situations with the fastest reflexes I have seen in a player. He is a great player and would be a fine addition to this guild.

Yamman

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Fri Jan 14, 2011 5:21 am

Link to current UI screenshot: I must say about 2 days ago i had to re instally WoW and all my addons and keybinds were deleted, though i didnt have the chance to actually re fix everything.
probs better not to post a pic of default ui with no keybindings then
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Fri Jan 14, 2011 6:14 am

Yeah kald your most probably right, but it was probably better not leaving it blank, i should have the new UI ready by tonight Smile

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:13 am

Sorry about the wait, though i have provided a new UI,
https://2img.net/h/i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz194/antonio_machine/WoWScrnShot_011411_201005.jpg
Did abit of reforging and regemming as it was needed.

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Fri Jan 14, 2011 1:05 pm

You've gone and regemmed incorrectly again. Meta and enchants are acceptable, but I am still confused about your reforging (or lack of).

PROTIP: YOU DON'T NEED HIT CAP. AGILITY IS KING. MASTERY IS WHAT YOU REFORGE EVERYTHING TO.

Use simulators to find your stat weights, and get a fucking calculator out or some shit.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:00 pm

Heey firao, thank you again, my problem was chasing all that hit rating :/
I have put as much agl gems into gear, only needed 2x agl mastery gems, which were required for my meta.
Also i have reforged my gear to mastery as much as possible,Though it hasnt yet updated on Armory, Thank you Firao.

i guess playing Resto too much has forgotten me stuff, but really appriciate your feedback Smile

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainy Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:24 pm

You really should have your shit ready BEFORE applying. Joke app. Joke layout.
Rainy
Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Fri Jan 14, 2011 2:40 pm

I miss you, Rainycakes.

;_;

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Fri Jan 14, 2011 3:10 pm

You're right rainycakes, i should of researched abit more, I played Resto too long and wasnt 100% completely sure with Feral, But Firao has given amazing advice and i have taken that into depth. I might lack Feral knowledge at the moment, but since the guild was in high demand, i applied as Feral, my reflexes as restoration were amazing, i believe i can prove that playing Feral aswell, as i have gone far in gladiator brackets, it has learnt me to react to suitations amazing fast, and i will always strive to the best of my ability and improve on whats needed.
Thank you

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainy Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:42 pm

firao wrote:I miss you, Rainycakes.

;_;

I miss you too, if you come back, I'll stop calling you Simon.

Melaar wrote:You're right rainycakes

Don't ever call me that. Only droodz is allowed to call me that.
Rainy
Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Sat Jan 15, 2011 4:05 am

Okay i have fixed up my gems and reforging, I should of mentioned the reason i was chasing hit, was because i was in a 10 man guilld, knowing that i would have to be interupting as any melee dpser it would be esstential to get hit capped, and it was a pretty much have Stat
So armory should be updated with the new changes.. and as said, I talked with ineedtofu and asked what was in high demands, so thats why i applied as Feral DPS, though by any chance i get accepted, I wouldnt mind playing Restoration If by any chance it was needed for the guild.

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:27 am

Clearly did not do enough research before putting in the app.

Declined.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down