Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Amaterasú - Rogue

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Amaterasú - Rogue Empty [Declined] Amaterasú - Rogue

Post  Amaterasu Wed Jan 19, 2011 1:24 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Amaterasú
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Ascent
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/amaterasú/advanced
Talent Spec: Assassination 31/2/8, (secondary open if guild needs me to offspce to combat 7/31/3, for aoe flexbility)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: The standard assassination spec giving the optimal dps available for rogues (due to the Murderous Intent talent, which was added in 4.0.1, aka pre-cata patch). The spec however has 1 extra talent point that doesn’t directly increase dps, and I decided to put it in Deadened Nerves (t4 in the tree) instead of others because it provides a little more survivability, which I find more important as a dead dps = no dps. Glyphs are standard with the spec, Backstab glyph over Vendetta because it comes out ahead overall. Gems are always with Agility as since 4.0.1 has become our primary stat and incredibly valuable, and of course for purple/orange gems going with the next valuable stat (purple = hit, orange = mastery). Meta gem giving mastery (Fleet) as it adds up more than other metas atm, until Agil Shadowspirit Diamond comes available in the next patch, which would then become the staple meta gem for agil classes. Reforging to ensure that I’m spell hit capped (poison hit cap), then putting it into the next important stats, mastery > haste. The hit cap is 1332, and once I hit it I try to stay as low as 1332 so that I don’t waste any stats on white hits, which could be in mastery/haste (which provides more dps, I have created my own spreadsheet to organize my stats). Enchants are the standard enchants for rogues for the best dps (generally agil enchants).
What makes you an exceptional player? Before raids, I prepare myself by reading up on strategies and watching videos, stocking up on flasks/food/potions so that I never run out during a raid. During raids, I seek to play my class perfectly, not messing up rotation, not missing a GCD, and pumping out the highest dps I can provide during every encounter or attempt. In addition, whenever there’s competition in the raid it makes me push even harder than what I usually can. And I’m always checking up on elitist jerks, manaflask and other forums to ensure that my current build and such is up to date with patch changes and theorycraftings.
Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img816/8929/wowscreenshot.png

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

I started a bit after BC came out, was in Nagrand server, started raiding after hitting 70, didn’t play as much near the end due to real life situation and had to stopped before SWP. Played again once wrath was released, cleared end game content, and stopped again cause my friends stopped playing. Transferred to Barthilas with ICC and played DK, and decided to play my rogue again in cata, and don’t plan to stop until atleast next expansion.
What is your raid experience? (*In detail, so we don't have to comb through your achievements*)
All raid progression is when it was the top tier.
Kara – 12/12
Gruul – 2/2
Mag – 1/1
ZA – 6/6 (3/4 Timed Event)
SSC – 5/6
TK – 3/4
MH – 3/5
BT – 4/9 (Pre 30% nerf)
Stopped playing before SWP came out, came back for Wrath.
Naxx 10+25 – 15/15
OS 10 – 1/1
OS 25 – 1/1 (+3 drakes – Twilight Vanquisher)
Maly 10 – 1/1
Stopped before Ulduar came out, came back for ICC, but played my DK (unholy dps) instead of rogue, as my friend’s guild needed one.
ICC 10 – 12/12 (10% icc buff)
ICC 10 H – 6/12 (10% icc buff)
ICC 25 – 10/12 (10-15% icc buff)
Cata
BWD – 5/6 (chimaeron ach bugged, nefarian down to 20%)
BoT – 2/4
ToFW – 1/2 (downed al’kir, was away for conclave)
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
Falling apart
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
Nagrand server (all guilds that were top on Nagrand at one time)
Pheonix
Decepticons
Ryuu
Barthilas server
Crimson
Ascent

Personal Facts
Regular play time: 6:00pm – 9:00am server time (uni classes after 12:00am)
Can you make all the raid times? Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I want to be part of an end game raiding guild, and tired of playing with people who aren’t competent.
How did you hear about us? Wowprogress
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Unfortunately no
Can this person vouch for you? none
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I put everything I can into raids with 100% attendance and attitude, who is open to criticism to increase my dps, and you will find that I am a good raider, even if it comes to sitting out during encounters as other classes are more suited for the strategy.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs: 8gb RAM, 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7, NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? BT (british telecom, the best one in uk)
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No, but can get one if the guild finds my connection a problem

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
Didn’t save any recount from guild raids.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img709/5032/dpsu.png
This is one from a pug BH, (didn’t use flask/food/potion buffs). I can provide a raid one if needed.

Amaterasu

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Amaterasú - Rogue Empty Re: [Declined] Amaterasú - Rogue

Post  ineedtofu Wed Jan 19, 2011 2:25 pm

EWWWW a mac
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Amaterasú - Rogue Empty Re: [Declined] Amaterasú - Rogue

Post  Skitzone Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:10 pm

Full on rogues atm,