Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Ardell [Combat Rogue]

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]Ardell [Combat Rogue] Empty [Declined]Ardell [Combat Rogue]

Post  ArdellLol Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:03 pm

Player Information
Character Name:Ardell
Server:Barthalias
Current Guild:Marvel (Some random one I joined...)
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Ardell
Talent Spec: Combat
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: I gem ARP with AP and crit, glyphs for extra eviscerape damage and sinsiter strike, enchants for more AP and crit, and yeah
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): will do later, i have a few screenies of my DPS though Smile

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 5 years
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail): BWL, Onyxia, AQ 20 man, Gruuls, Downed Mu'ru (After path ofcourse LOL), Black Temple, ICC10/ICC25
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?: Some random guild I joined... ( I x-fered here yesterday, they wanted me because they saw me)
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?: None on this server, but on Frostmourne (my old server) I was in Twisted Faith and Tsunami for a while. And Dread back in BC and pre-bc

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only):Tudor
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please):Sydney( GMT+10..I think)
Regular play time: 6-12 weekdays, 8am-12pm weekends
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): I'll be honest. HELL YEA!

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? : you guys do good raids
How did you hear about us? : i just saw somebody with good achievements from proxy
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) : no
Can this person vouch for you? : no

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? : yep
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? : yep
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 8GB ram, quad core, 64 bit windows,
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? : my ISP is TPG, i get about 1.2MB/second, i use dial up.. lol jokes ADSL2+
Do you disconnect often? : never..only if i pull the cable..which is impossible
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? : no..have no idea what they are

(Extra info added by me) : why would you accept me? i am mature, responsible member of guilds, pull great DPS (at least 14K, usually go 15-18k, max is 20k, i have screenies) and am a friendly guy..so ... yeah Wink

ArdellLol

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Ardell [Combat Rogue] Empty Ardell [Combat Rogue]

Post  ArdellLol Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:25 pm

Yeah I forgot: I got 10 man Kingslayer, done a few Heroics like 6/11, don't have kingslayer on 25 but have 5/12 H 11/12 nm Smile

ArdellLol

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Ardell [Combat Rogue] Empty Re: [Declined]Ardell [Combat Rogue]

Post  megarambo Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:26 pm

where is the ui screenshot fuck
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:30 pm

ArdellLol wrote:Yeah I forgot: I got 10 man Kingslayer, done a few Heroics like 6/11, don't have kingslayer on 25 but have 5/12 H 11/12 nm Smile
wowarmory doesnt lie you have done 4 heroic on 10man and 2 on 25man.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:47 pm

do your parents make you go to sleep at a certain time?
(serious question, considering your age)
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Ardell [Combat Rogue] Empty Hey

Post  ArdellLol Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:19 pm

Yeah, sorry I had to do that in a quick hurry because my internet was going to go down, my dad had to put up some firewall.
Yeh I did some research about WoWtunnels and other stuff like that, and there are some other things I want to add in if you don't mind Wink
-Sorry I was very informal in my original application
-Yes, I do have a bedtime, My Mother usually makes me go to bed at 10:30-11:30, depending on what day of the week it is. Sometimes I just stay up later, she doesn't mind as long as it isn't until four in the morning ^_^. Razz
-I quit WoW two months ago, but was in a really good guild, and I only was playing after the HM's were released (the full ICC), and then I stopped playing. That's why I don't accumulate many Hard modes, and decided to re-start to help my mates out with world of warcraft and also for Cataclysm
- I am also very excited to join as you guys seem like a really friendly bunch, as am I Smile

Thanks for your time to review this, mate, I hope I get a response soon! Very Happy
-Ardell

ArdellLol

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:28 pm

Sorry but we are full on rogues atm.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content