Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Blackqt - Combat Rogue

4 posters

Go down

[Declined]Blackqt - Combat Rogue Empty [Declined]Blackqt - Combat Rogue

Post  Blackqt Tue Sep 07, 2010 4:12 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Blackqt
Server: Blackrock
Current Guild: Prodigy
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&cn=Blackqt
Talent Spec: 20/51/0 Combat
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: I enjoy combat over mutilate mostly because mutilate is so boring zzz and its fun to see yourself peaking at 20K+ as combat. My current glyphs are Killing spree, SS, and Evis. I don't have Glyph of tricks because I find it a waste seeing as how I've been pugging a lot for the past few months and all the shit rogues dont trade it back. Gems are straight arp till I reach the cap. Enchants are basic melee ones, w/ engi gloves and rocket boots.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img521/1856/blackss.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Dec of 2006
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO?
Classic: The first character I started leveling was my mage, I didn't get to 60 too quick, so I wasn't able to see much content. I was only able to do a bit of MC and ZG.
BC: In BC I raided with Overrated on Korgath on my mage, some might know them as the guild who got banned for exploiting AQ40 back in Vanilla by removing Sekrams platform. With them I raided through SSC/TK/Hyjal (pre easy mode nerfs) and 8/9 BT before I had to quit because of school. While I was raiding with Overrated I was also playing my resto druid with friends. I did a bit of SSC/TK with a friend who would pug it and got several 4 chest ZA clears.
Wrath: I started playing my rogue TOC was end game, since then I've done 10 man Insanity and 4/5 ToGC 25, Halion 25. For ICC got 25 Kingslayer with 5% buff, and 11/12 heroic with many attempts on LK in the valk phase.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? My friend said they were an 11/12 guild working on LK, and I didn't bother to check cause 11/12 is hard right? Anyways there wiping on Sindra everyweek and I want to be working on LK.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Depth and DreamWhisper (on windrunner)

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Andrew
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): US, -5 EST
Regular play time: Im pretty much on an Aus schedual right now, I have a late night class in college. I wake up for class around 5pm which ends at about 8pm, then im on till I go to bed which is normally around 11am.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yep

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I'm looking for a guild who is preferably 12/12 because most of the guilds who are working on LK arent gonna kill him this expansion and I want to get in a solid guild going into cata.
How did you hear about us? Through Blacklol
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Nope
Can this person vouch for you? N/A

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yep
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): ASUS CG 6190 - Processor: Intel Core i7 / RAM: 8gigs DDR3 / Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX285
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? American internet =)
Do you disconnect often? [color=orange]Nope
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Dont need to.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: I don't have any at the moment because I've been away from serious raiding for about 2 months.

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img638/8974/exyzss.jpg this was when I was an ugly night elf. I did't have the pie graph open but I scrolled over my name to have a break down of my DPS. This was from a week or so ago on heroic saurfang. It was quite a long kill because it was a GDKP pug and we didnt hero/lust at the start. Should be higher in a proper guild.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application. Currently I'm trying out a new set of gear which is 4 piece with heroic tiny abomb. Havent raided with it yet but normally I use 2 piece with heroic WFS.

Last edited by Blackqt on Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Blackqt

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Blackqt - Combat Rogue Empty Re: [Declined]Blackqt - Combat Rogue

Post  ineedtofu Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:25 pm

looks decent just...your UI is horrendous. looks like u got bartender put the bars on top of each other and fill it with whatever u could find in your spellbook.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackqt Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:20 am

I know I'm not much of a UI hero haha. I was just making something that looked different while having a decent amount of room for visibility.

Blackqt

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:11 am

Blackqt wrote:I know I'm not much of a UI hero haha. I was just making something that looked different while having a decent amount of room for visibility.
yea u could remove like a whole bar or 2 or maybe 3 by removing your professions etc that you wouldnt use WHILE raiding from your bars
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackqt Wed Sep 08, 2010 6:34 am

Thanks for the tip, never really thought 1 or 2 bars + scaling everything down just by a little bit would make such a difference.

Blackqt

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:42 am

Yea it was a huge difference scaling down and you can hide bars like for other stuff u don't need to see like mounts/other random stuff you can think of
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackqt Fri Sep 10, 2010 12:30 pm

Yeeeeeeeeeeee!

Blackqt

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:16 pm

Sry bout the slow replies, we'll get back to you shortly.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackqt Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:30 pm

Sounds wonderful

Blackqt

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:00 am

Sorry for the late reply, but declined sorry

Fozby