Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue  Empty [Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue

Post  Eazi Thu Sep 23, 2010 10:12 am

Player Information
Character Name: Uae
Server: Gundrak
Current Guild: Right hand of doom
Armory Link: MyArmory
Talent Spec: Combat Rogue 20/51/0
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: As a rogue, I've been both combat and muti, but in muti damage is focused on one target, were in combat the dmg could be quiet good and competitive with other AoE classes. On single target on the other hand I still do quiet high dps, ranking usually from 1st~3rd on boss fights.
I like combat because the burst damage it does is really high, well for me atleast. So I start a boss fight fight doing burst damage, and then trying to maintain the dps through the rest of the fight.

Glyphs: As a combat rogue I have 3 main special attacks(Sinsiter Strike, Eviscerate, and Killing spree) That's why I glyphed these three abilities. Killing spree combined with fury gives out insane dps, so I have glyphed killing spree to reduce its cooldown by 45 secs, which makes me use it more often and do higher dps.
I had adrenaline rush glyphed before, but yeah with my spec and the buffs I get in raids, my power generates fast enough already, so I don't think I should waste such a valuable glyph slot on it. as per the 20/51/0 spec that I have, this is basically the strongest spec, I re-spec whenever a major patch comes out and there are major changes in specs, otherwise basically I just follow the strongest spec found by lot of rogues and I do some research on forums and videos on youtube to see what's the main spec people are following in the recent patch. Although sometimes there are 3~5 points left out that you can choose where YOU want to put them, so I put those 5 points in a place that suits my style considering what sort of trinkets I have and what sort of stat am lacking.

Gems: As a combat rogue since patch 3.3.2 you could gem AttackPower and still do high dps, I had AP gems for a while, but then recently I was reading some threads on forums, and found out some people are still gemming ArP. The idea came to my mind of regemming and check out the results myself. Gladly the results were impressive, and I'm happy with the changes I made.

What makes you an exceptional player? As WoW player I've always seen my leaders in guilds impressed by me. If I tell you some specific points like, I'm a good rogue, and I know my class. That wouldn't sound pretty impressive(anymore) because WoW has been out for almost 5~6 years now, and lot of players have mastered their classes. For me besides mastering my class, I've a very nice attendance(Ususally on for 24/7...yes you can call me lifeless o.o but I do have life T_T)
I'm always helping out my guildies with whatever help they need. One thing I make sure about is, I'm always ready for the upcoming even my guild is planning.
For example my guild decided to do a new boss, or new raid next week, what I do is I go read and watch videos about the new boss/raid we're going to do, so that when the time comes, I'm not one of those who are independently relying on the leader to guide them through, but to one of those who have experience to guide the others.

Link to current UI screenshot: Click here for SS

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? around 1 year.
What is your raid experience?

TOGC10 5/5
TOGC25 2/3 Basically at that time I was fresh to 80, joined a guild that wasn't very experienced. so I didn't have a chance to do a lot.
Icecrown Citadel 10man: 10/12 NM -- Done few HM bosses
Icecrown Citadel 25man: 10/12 NM Done few HM bosses

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Basically because I'm a realm that is pretty new itself, all guilds are newly found.
Guild leader works for army, so he's away for few months, currently guild is leaded by some Officers(friends of the GuildMaster), so basically all are raids are ruined.
No good leadership present, no hardcore raiders that are willing to spend some time progressing and achieving new goals in ICC. Lack of knowledge in game content for many of the players. I want a more advanced guild with Leaders who know how to control it, care about achieving higher gaols and be one of the best around.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I've only been in 2 guilds. First is the one I joined just after dinging to 80, which ended up the GuildMaster and her 2 friends rubbing the GuildBank and xferring to another server, other guild is the current guild I'm in now, which was good when I joined it, but lately since the GM left on an unknown period of time and people inviting anyone to the guild and taking them to the raid which ended up leading us backward when we're supposed to progress further.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Omar
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia/Geelong GMT +10
Regular play time: Ususally from when I wake up, Till I sleep.(I take breaks to have lunch and dinner though)
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes, Sure.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? After reading your post on WoW-Forums and then visiting your website, I've seen that you are a guild that is taking the game seriously, you guys are knowledgeable, and I'm also sure the normal/casual members of your guild are also knowledgeable people, that can be seen by the posts of how many people are attempting to join, and only few of them are being selected, which means those few of them are pretty good people, and it would be enjoyable and a good experience to play with them, ruther than being frustrated by the newcomers in my recent guild. I'm willing to take the game pretty serious when Cata comes out, so I want to be with people that are willing to do so, Guild Rating is coming out, and members of guild have to put in some effort to achieve high levels and give a good reputation to their guild. I don't want to waste my time in my current realm/guild. I want to be with you guys and show you my best.

How did you hear about us? I was basically deciding to transfer to a new realm for cataclysm, so I was checking out WoW-Forums, and found you post to be outstanding.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? No, but hope I'll be soon.
Can this person vouch for you? ----N/A----
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I'm the player you would be impressed by, I'm always on time, attendance is 100%. I've lot of knowledge in WoW's Content although I haven't been in WoW for so long like other players who have been playing since Vanilla. It's a bit hard to explain why you should accept me. But I would say, I worth a try. A big good reason is, I'm willing to transfer to your realm, if you just gave me a chance, later on if you didn't like my playstyle/characteristic/etc.. you can just tell me that I didn't pass the trial that you gave me, I would happily leave, at least then I'll know if I did do something wrong, or I had a negative point in me.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4GB ram, Intel Core2 Quad, ATI Radeon HD 4800 Series
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Internode, ADSL+2. which is fastest thing available besides fiber optic, which is not found in my area.
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Never had to, My latency is always fine, and game is smooth.

Other
My dps flactuates between 4.7~5.5k on the dummy, goes high when I use killing spree+Blood Fury, comes down when I'm spamming other special abilities.
Check link below
Click>> Recount on Dummy

Eazi

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue  Empty questions

Post  pistons Thu Sep 23, 2010 12:36 pm

Why are you currently logged out with your weapons around the wrong way? this is not how you raid is it?

Your also fairly low on hit rating. in your screen shot of your recount 43miss 65 glancing thats alot of dps loss.

Also your keybinds are alittle weird as you cant possibly be able to reach f6 - f11 unless you have freakishly big hands. i know i cant. atleast while moving. i think much better keybinds would be shift numbers / letters you can react to something alot faster than actually moving your hand off the keyboard an over to the f11 for sprint.

You seem to have your haste trinket bound to your 9 key. why? its stacks on melee hits there is no need for it to be on your bars.
And there seems to be another trinket next to your cloak that your obviously not useing.

If you needed to use your warlock rock. would you have to click it? or your haste pots

Also i just realised your not using 2p t10? is there any reason for this?

There are alot of things in your ui aka mounts / instance items for toc and oculus

And everyone will realise that Gundrak is a terrible server since elysium / pogue mahone as they like to be called now days left just after i left. were all the decent raiders were gone from the server it pretty much died. i still have some baddie alts there my self.

i have talked to your current gm about your proformance. he says you do good dps 8 - 11k on the first 6 bosses but move abit slow on bloodqueen for bites / debuffs. Is there a reason for him sayin that ? or is he abit slow him self. it felt like i was talking to a 6 year old.

your application seems very detailed. looked like you know abit about your class. good luck with your application

pistons

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue  Empty Replying the Questions

Post  Eazi Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:02 pm

pistons wrote:Why are you currently logged out with your weapons around the wrong way? this is not how you raid is it?

Ohw, That's probably because I did ToC and then when equipping them back I got them on wrong slots, Yeah afcourse I don't.. I put the Slower weapon on main hand, and faster weapon on off hand. That's because I have deadly poison dos faster on the target, and then it keeps triggering the instant poison in my main hand.
so yeah, basically it was a technical problem after ToC Very Happy

pistons wrote:Your also fairly low on hit rating. in your screen shot of your recount 43miss 65 glancing thats alot of dps loss.

Will probably work on that now, and gem some hit rating gems.

pistons wrote:Also your keybinds are alittle weird as you cant possibly be able to reach f6 - f11 unless you have freakishly big hands. i know i cant. atleast while moving. i think much better keybinds would be shift numbers / letters you can react to something alot faster than actually moving your hand off the keyboard an over to the f11 for sprint.

Ohw yeah, when I first started using keybinds I did a bit of research and saw lot of people use the Shift+number keybinds, I however tried it out, and didn't feel comforable using it, I somehow figured this F1~F11 keybinds, and tried them out. and I actually kind of got used to it now, and yeah, once you get used to it, you can move ur fingers really fast. but yeah, you had a point about F11, it's not very fast to use sprint, but in cases where I use sprint, I just move my hand, but yeah, I manage to do it pretty fast.

pistons wrote:You seem to have your haste trinket bound to your 9 key. why? its stacks on melee hits there is no need for it to be on your bars.
And there seems to be another trinket next to your cloak that your obviously not useing.

Ohw yeah, when I got a new trinket, and replaced it, during the fight I used to by mistake click on the key and it used to replace my trinket, so I just had it there, basically I don't really use it, but yeah.. it's just a matter of re-cleaning my keys.
That could be easily done.
And one more thing, now since you pointed that, I might redo the Recount ScreenShot on Dummies again, because I did it while writing my application and the weapons were switched at time.

pistons wrote:If you needed to use your warlock rock. would you have to click it? or your haste pots

yeah I usually click them, but might as well replace them with the slots that I have the trinkets on now, and then start using keys.
I don't do clicking though, looks kind of hard to take your mouse to all over the skill and click it, some people do it, but I don't find it to be comfortable.

pistons wrote:Also i just realised your not using 2p t10? is there any reason for this?

Basically the 2 pieces give the bonus which is "Gain 15 power instead of losing when using Tricks", but, I was trying to stack as much penetration as possible, and the 2 pieces I have give me more ArP then the 2 sets, anyhow I'm getting the head piece soon, I got the mark already, just farming for some frosites,
So basically once I get the head I'll have 3 sets of it. But yeah main reason was i lose ArP, and gain the bonus 15 power every 30 secs or so, Which I found on long terms fight the ArP would result giving me more dps.

pistons wrote:There are alot of things in your ui aka mounts / instance items for toc and oculus

I realise some people like to keep their UI's just with spells they use in raids, I actually am comfortable with the what I have, although some of them I might not be using now, and as soon as possible, I'll try to re-clean my UI, and take off stuff that I don't use so often, but yeah agian.. it could be easily done, and this doesn't effect my gameplay at all in Raids.

pistons wrote:And everyone will realise that Gundrak is a terrible server since elysium / pogue mahone as they like to be called now days left just after i left. were all the decent raiders were gone from the server it pretty much died. i still have some baddie alts there my self.

True friend, very true.
There are some good guilds, but I don't know what they're up to, I actually wanted to leave this realm and not join any other guild in it.
I see my friends playing in Eu-WoW, in great realms with really strong guilds, and people have achieved so many things, and I envy them.
Changing the realm is the solution for me. Joining your guild, is like I've moved to heaven.

pistons wrote:I have talked to your current gm about your proformance. he says you do good dps 8 - 11k on the first 6 bosses but move abit slow on bloodqueen for bites / debuffs. Is there a reason for him sayin that ? or is he abit slow him self. it felt like i was talking to a 6 year old.

Well, what you just did, confused me, you said my currents guild GM. I'm online in game, and I suddenly see "Ives changes Abe to guild master"..
after like 2 days, I get a msg "abe changed Huanz to guild master".
I think they're all pretty good friends, so they keep changing positions every 2 days, I don't really know what's up.
But yeah on Bloodqueen, On first day we do around 7 bosses, sometimes 8. on the second day half of the people don't show up. and He brings some of his mates from other guilds and pugs n stuff. We obviously cannot progress that way, I mean for gods sake, he doesn't even bother speaking on mic to explain what everyone's roll is, he makes a macro of all the info, and then puts it in as RaidWarning. what do you expect us to do?
I've done it on 10m with some few members of "Jungers" and "Ragnarok" we formed a team to clear 10m HM, usually 1 of them just don't show up on one day, and we end up pugging someone, I hate the idea of pugging, unless it is someone from an advanced guild and is willing to come with his alt, which is also pretty geared.
These situations are actually hard to find on Gundrak as you know. But yeah, besides that. Tell my GM to l2p before telling me what to do. I know my game.
Too bad he trys to act all friendly when I speak to him, although he doesn't understand half the stuff I tell him, but never knew he thought that I'm bad at BloodQueen.

pistons wrote:your application seems very detailed. looked like you know abit about your class. good luck with your application

Thanks mate, This application is my biggest concern at moment.

Sorry for the late reply, I was out for 2 hours. Went out to a gaming network with some friends, and I don't like to login to my WoW account, or any WoW related websites from networks, due to keyloggers and stuff.. Soon I'll be getting my wow authenticator. Then probably I'll be able to log in and play from wherever I want without risking getting my account hacked.

If you needed more info, I'm always here ready to answer your questions and queries.

Eazi

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue  Empty Recount

Post  Eazi Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:20 pm

The last Recount SS that I took, my weapons were switched. So I just took another SS of my Recount Pie Chart.
you can see the pie chart results are totally different now.

Screen Shot>> "Click me"

Eazi

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue  Empty Re: [Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue

Post  emosaur~ Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:58 pm

While you put lots and effort in the app, going have to decline you.
We have too many rogues atm. Sorry.
Good luck in your guild hunt.
You can contact me in game if you wanna talk about it further.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue  Empty Re: [Declined] Uae - Combat Troll Rogue

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down