Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Wookiebeater - Orc Combat Rogue.

+2
Roidzz
Khas
6 posters

Go down

[Declined] Wookiebeater - Orc Combat Rogue. Empty [Declined] Wookiebeater - Orc Combat Rogue.

Post  Khas Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:43 pm

Player Information

Character Name: Wookiebeater

Server: Blackrock

Current Guild: Intolerance

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&cn=Wookiebeater

Talent Spec: 20/51/0 (just changed from 16-51-4 after research.

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
-Spec I have just changed due to focussing more on the direct dps increase I get from buffing poisons as opposed to the passive increase from 4 points in relentless strikes. Also changed from armoury is the removal of bloodspatter. Was looking at a spreadsheet from EJ and looking at my gear and arpen level (currently at softcap) I can move to a low rupture rotation. Other than that it seems to be a straight forward cookie cutter spec.
-Glyphs are pretty much cookie cutter also. Ideally for a raid I'd drop out the rupture glyph and stick a tricks glyph in there for better tricks-circlejerking (extra 4 seconds of 15%+ damage) but at present I'm raid starved as a casual within Intolerance.
-Gems. Mostly all Arpen gems, have 2 exp gems in chest for cap. Swapped gems around after noticing some retardation I'd missed to pick up +6 agi.
-Enchants. I think I have them mostly right. Chosen Tuskarr's over AP to boots simply for better movement speed during encounters. More speed moving away from defiles/avoidable damage = less time pushing up daisies.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **
https://2img.net/h/i65.photobucket.com/albums/h203/Mr_st1nky/WoWScrnShot_081510_213757.jpg

Player History

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Roughly 5 years. Don't recall the exact date. My first Character I levelled to cap was a Nelf warrior on Frostmourne who I raided through BC and Naxx-LK with. Rerolled horde after the GM of conceit (a Hunter) decided that he was going to pull rank and take Betrayer of Humanity from the Raid MS warr. Talked to him about it and his stance was that since he was running the guild he was beyond reproach, not that it mattered because he couldn't give it to me anyway (even though he could have ticketed it). RAF'd up another warr on BR named Rhodizzle but unfortunately found myself in Intolerance as a casual behind gear/progression. Been doing my best to keep gear near par but lack of raids hurts.

What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
TBC
-Karazhan/Gruul's/Mag with Exhale FM
-SSC/TK with Exhale FM (no vashj/Kael Kills due to working hospo which killed night raiding)
-BT/MH with Exhale once I got hospo hours sorted. Shortly after I got hours sorted I moved to Conceit. The GM of exhale was hospitalised around this time and raids fell apart with noone willing to step up.
-Sunwell first 3 bosses before nerf. (after that doesn't really matter tbh)

WOTLK
-Naxx 25 Progression clear. (Rhoe)
-Maly/OS25 3D Progression Clear (Rhoe)
-Uld10 (rerolled Horde and cleared up to Vezax on farm)
-Toc25 Clear.
-ICC10 11/12 No LK10
-ICC25 No sindy kill..11/12

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
- Currently a casual within Intolerance. There are two groups within theres, those who raid and the casuals. Hard to get a raid as a casual and with them being 11/12 HM my gear is too low to step in as a raider. Stuck in a position of wanting to raid but not able to get to a stage where I can contribute effectively as I'd like.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
-Exhale (Frostmourne Alliance - Rhoe)
-Conceit (Frostmourne Alliance - Rhoe)

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Jono (friends call me khas...lots of jono's in our circle)
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Auckland +12
Regular play time: 20+ a week, at present this consists of doing daily heroics for frosts and levelling any toons still waiting on 80. I squeeze in weekly VOA's and ICC10's/25s when I can get in them. Using this time to work on rotations and raiding awareness.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
My work is tues-friday during day. No problems making these times.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
My reasons are twofold. First I would like to get to the stage where I can raid and contribute, not being a carrycase. I want to be able to finish WOTLK on a high. Secondly I want to be in a good position for the upcoming Cataclysm expac. By good position I mean to the extent where I have proved I can function effectively in a raiding situation.

How did you hear about us?
I'd actually heard about Noctis Erus from gpforums and had been hunting that guild down. Couldn't find any from /who NE and finally saw in Oceanic recruitment that you'd merged.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? No (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Can this person vouch for you? n/a

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?
-Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?
-Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card):
-6gig trichannel DDR3, I7 930, HD5850
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
-Telecom FS/FS
[Declined] Wookiebeater - Orc Combat Rogue. 915495723
Do you disconnect often?
-Used to be on Xnet and would D/C, not since I've changed to Telecom.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?
-No

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
-No.

Khas

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Wookiebeater - Orc Combat Rogue. Empty Re: [Declined] Wookiebeater - Orc Combat Rogue.

Post  Roidzz Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:55 pm

Everything was looking good while I was reading your app but then I checked you out on armoury.

Although you have stuff bound and seem to know what you're talking about there's no way we are in a position to recruit you at this time given your current gear level. You also haven't farmed exalted in ICC after all this time, for the DPS ring which is quite a big upgrade which is a let down. Sad

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Wookiebeater - Orc Combat Rogue. Empty Re: [Declined] Wookiebeater - Orc Combat Rogue.

Post  Khas Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:49 pm

Hmm good point about the rep ring got the revered one tonight, will see if I can sort that tomorrow during my day off. Fair dinkum about the gear though.

Khas

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:15 am

Does spoot still play
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Khas Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:19 am

His words are that he has a serious girlfriend, so he comes on whenever he isn't about to get dogboxed for playing WoW. Atm he's just levelled a rogue to 80 from 70.

Khas

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:51 am

ah yep i played in the guild when he was GM and main tanking on his warrior during Ulduar. Firefighter still gives me nitemares
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Khas Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:53 am

it's a bit stink because since he left and came back, there's a bit of negativity towards him from some of the raiders, some of which seem to ignore the fact that he was the one who ran the guild and put alot of his time into it to make it work/successful, gave them a shot and a place to raid etc.

Khas

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:39 am

megarambo wrote:ah yep i played in the guild when he was GM and main tanking on his warrior during Ulduar. Firefighter still gives me nitemares

wat. i was in intol during ulduar too. WHAT.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:42 am

yep i know Wink
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:38 pm

LinkJKL :O ?
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Khas Tue Aug 17, 2010 7:25 am

and before that Mr_St1nky.

Khas

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:45 pm

Not enough experience, gathering professions, gear is a few tiers behind. Not what we're looking for while we're pushing for H LK + H RS.
The fact that your armory says you've killed rotface 3 times isn't helping your cause :p

Declined.

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down