Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Rogue Mutilate 51/18/2

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Rogue Mutilate 51/18/2 Empty [Declined]Rogue Mutilate 51/18/2

Post  braindrain Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:58 am

Player Information
Character Name: Sillydevil
Server: Lethon US
Current Guild: -
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Lethon&cn=Sillydevil
Talent Spec: 51/18/2
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Being a mutilate doesn't need me to worry about cooldowns much which i could give more focus on fights and dps burst. I gem AP/haste/hit because AP for more damage done when using envenom, haste for attk speed and energy gain + optimal auto-attack dps. While hit gem for poison(spell) hit rate and also when i stack haste, i'd need hit so i dont miss my auto-attack much. more energy = more dps. As for glyphs, i glyphed ToTT so i could help dps-er in raid to increase his/her dps while i get benefit too from my set bonus.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic):
I formatted my computer recently so i dont have much addons to show in my ui. For now, i just using default ui, with dbm/recount/roguepowerbars. Will upload later if i have time to set fancy ones lol Razz

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Almost 2 years.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail).
As i started playing end of tbc era, got to 80 when ulduar came out.
Naxx : cleared with undying on 10man, few attempts on 25(immortal).
Ulduar : 10 - 7/14, 25 - 12/14 and few hardmodes on both 10/25.
ToC : cleared 10/25. 3/5 on 25 HM, 2/5 on 10 HM.
ICC : 6/12 on normal both 10/25man.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
I took a break for a while since 3 ~ 4 months because of working commitment. Plus i couldn't keep up with the timezone in Lethon which require me to raid 9am my time. I didn't left but when i got back last week, they disbanded and merge with one of the guild in server.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
The Convicted, Ugly
** got invited to Ashes of the fallen (combined guild from my old ones(the convicted) with ugly) but i have to pass as i cant contribute and raid with them because of rl commitment.

Personal Facts

Real name (First name only): Nik
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Malaysia GMT+8
Regular play time: (MY TIME)8pm onwards.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
Yes.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I wanted to see end-game content and cleared them so i'm willing to xfer and trying my luck on applying here.
How did you hear about us? Saw proxy recruiting in wow forums. I was looking for guild to join when i'm going to xfer from Lethon.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Can this person vouch for you?

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes.
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 2gb RAM, core2duo, ati rad hd 2600 xt
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Streamyx, 2mb, mostly 350~450ms latency in game.
Do you disconnect often? nope
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? nope

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:

braindrain

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Rogue Mutilate 51/18/2 Empty Re: [Declined]Rogue Mutilate 51/18/2

Post  Kald Tue Sep 14, 2010 12:38 pm

Sorry we are full on rogues atm.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down