Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]rogue or dk (tank/dps os)

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]rogue or dk (tank/dps os) Empty [Declined]rogue or dk (tank/dps os)

Post  Kontage Tue Sep 07, 2010 5:56 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Kontage / Deg
Server: Kontage ( rogue on FM ) and deg on Barth
Current Guild: None
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&cn=Kontage
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Deg
Talent Spec: Kontage is Mut and deg is blood tank
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: Rogues is generally my main, as you see very simple 51/18/2 build. cookie glyphs, im a rogue what esle can we do ~_~ Keep in mind i have played with char since my last serious raiding guild which will be in detail below.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): DOnt have any SS's as i have a new comp since i originally quit but can get 1 for you when ever you want.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Since vanilla
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail) Raided with tsunami for 2 years, started with them on Twins in sunwell, beat muru pre nurf and got kiljaden, also got several oceanic firsts as well as good ranked world kills. played rogue all those years so im experienced in that department. Tank wise tanked 6/12 icc but more of a casual rate, thats why my gear for him is a little all over the place but im never afraid to spend money on a char. I only have just come back from another 6 month break. Ive always been in top tiered guilds.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? as i said i quit after yogg0 pre nurf was impossbile unless you cheated and i quit befoire the nurf it so hard it was like hogger v2
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Tsuanmi. 6pack on BR. oracle

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Matt
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Sydney
Regular play time: 6pm-2am
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): mmhmmm

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Looking for a decent guild as i cant handle scrub's
How did you hear about us? forums
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) no, im ex ally ~_~
Can this person vouch for you?

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? pc350 seinheisser headphones so yeah
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 6gb ddr. i7, gtx 9800, just bought 3d 120hz monitor
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? adsl, line speed is 18mbps
Do you disconnect often? no
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? yes

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: Only ones that would count would be tsunami which who knows where they r now.

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient. I could get a recount of dps for since my rogue is in hm uld gear it would be not as decent

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application. I play sc2 and lf 2s partner

Kontage

Back to top Go down

[Declined]rogue or dk (tank/dps os) Empty Re: [Declined]rogue or dk (tank/dps os)

Post  Kald Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:02 pm

You said your rogue is your main, but you haven't got a single piece on it out of ulduar. I'm just curious since you took your break late march and got back just 9 days ago, why did you stop playing your rogue for Toc and Icc and are saying its your main now.

We would prefer apping on the toon you want to join us with, then listing any alts that you wouldn't mind playing (not 2 toons at the same time).

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): DOnt have any SS's as i have a new comp since i originally quit but can get 1 for you when ever you want.
removing 'required' from the question template does not mean its not required.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

[Declined]rogue or dk (tank/dps os) Empty Re: [Declined]rogue or dk (tank/dps os)

Post  Kontage Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:09 am

Sorry for that, it was 2am and i had just finished doing a tender for work and my eyes were hurting.

Let me re-phrase.

My rogue was my main up until the finish of uld. After yogg i decided to quit the game and focus more on my career. I still have RL friends playing on Barth so i keep my time running if they need anything e.g. gold or power leveling through recruit. About 7-8 months ago when my RL friends started raiding they needed a tank for their 10man guild so i offered my services as DK tank and over 1 month got the gear he has now. When we started playing competitive cs again we all stopped thus i haven't played in 5-6 months. I have only since now logged on again to help friends power lvl once again and decided i would give cata a chance.

I would prefer my rogue as the main obviously for the fact that i have raided high end-game with it and know the ins-n-outs and feel most comfortable playing that class. I can also offer my help as a Tank should anyone require it.

I Understand i am very under-geared compared to rogues running around now, but in all honesty its not that hard to get gear now as i believe blizz have ruined the challenge in the game with random heroics. As you can see on my armory for my rogue that he had almost BiS for uld and obv (thorium never dropped the chest ) has 2 professions for raiding as tsunami would not think otherwise.

I do obtain vast raiding experience and have been put through long long progression raiding hours to get top ranked kills in the world. As good as oceanic first is we were always more focused in breaking top10.

The 1 reason i am applying to you as that i know noctis to be a good raiding guild, always up there in the ranks and that i saw that your recruiting for the sole purpose of Cata and to have server firsts and possibly oceanic firsts and i believe my experience here can help.

Kontage

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Wed Sep 08, 2010 10:55 am

Declined sorry

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down