Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Djinra - Survival Hunter

2 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Djinra - Survival Hunter Empty [Accepted] Djinra - Survival Hunter

Post  Djinra Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:55 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Djinra
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Coma
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/djinra/simple
Talent Spec: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/djinra/talent/primary

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:

Spec: If you check my spec I am 0/9/32 currently just for AoE. I usually run 1/9/31 take the second point out of Serpent Spread and put it into One with Nature. I chose to run Entrapment over Point of No Escape and Survival Tactics purely for add control for Cho'gall, Maloriak, Magmaw and Nefarian.

Shot priority: KS > ES > SS > BA > AS Focus (>80%) > CS

Lock & Load management (Weave priority):
LnL should have shots weaved in it to maximize ES ticks. If you have enough focus to put out the weave shot and last ES. Weave priority is KS > SS > BA. @(>70/80%) focus ES, CS, ES, AS, ES. @(<70/80%) focus ES, CS, ES, CS, ES.

Cool downs: General rule, save CDs (Pots/CotW/Rapid fire) for burn phases. Don't stack Rapid Fire and Lust. Tend to save RF For a moment that I might be running dry on focus / time I know there will be little to no movement. CotW with RF unless there is an early lust and such. Ideally RF for focus CotW + Pots on lust.
I have not actually found myself using a ferocity pet at all really since we have been missing the 4% Physical damage debuff that Ravagers provide. I use Roar of Recovery off Cool down.

Glyphs: [Glyph of Explosive Shot] and [Glyph of Kill Shot] are currently must haves. [Glyph of Arcane Shot] and [Glyph of Serpent Sting] are the debatable two. Arcane shot manages a larger out put if used correctly over most periods of time on single target. I switch to Serpent Sting glyph on encounters such as Cho'gall, Magmaw and Maloriak for more AoE out put on adds.

Gems: They might look odd, 20 Crit / 20 Hit green gems. I currently manage them for the 21 Agi + 3% Crit Damage meta gem requirement of Blue > Reds. This setup is currently the near best way to manage my gems / hit and reforging for most dps.
I say near because I can put a hit gem in my BS Socket then 40 Agi in my boots and gloves for a 50 dps increase, will fix if accepted Razz

Reforging: Secondary stat priorities are Hit (Untill capped) > Crit > Haste (Untill around 1025 where Mastery becomes better) > Mastery.

Enchants: I currently have all the best enchants that don't require maelstrom shards.

What makes you an exceptional player?
I rarely fail at any mechanic that blizzard throws into an encounter, when learning an encounter I adapt quickly and I am able to act promptly if any on the spot situations do occur.
Link to current UI screenshot:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img21/3671/wowscrnshot011211130138.jpg I currently have a fairly aids screen due to unspoken circumstances. It gets the job done though.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Hit 80 early Uld, didn't raid till ToC. 191 days across my toons.
What is your raid experience?

Wotlk:
Uld - Didn't raid when current.
ToGC - 10h 5/5, 25h 4/5.
Icc - 11/12 HM ICC 10/25 Took a break not long before the 10 man got HM LK.

Cata: 11/12
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
Coma, is going to be splitting its different ways soon, a few players have not been pulling their weight and is leading to drawn out raids because people can't follow simple mechanics like jumping on platforms. Its lead to several of the more core players to lose interest in the game. I want to enjoy the game so I am moving on to find a more suitable guild that has players that put 100% effort to maximizing their performance / gear such as myself.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
My first real raiding guild was called Midnight Eclipse back in ToC on Draenor. Into ICC there was officer drama which caused the guild to be torn.

The officers and a few core raiders left the server transferring to Nagrand and started our own guild there called FEAR. Despite starting very late on progression we made our way to #3 on the server and were 12/12 ICC10 Heroic and 11/12 ICC25 Heroic.
Eventually the server died out for the most part so part of the guild transferred to where they are now, Barthilas.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: 5:30 pm - 9 am (Server time, AEST)
Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days) Yes, they suit me fine.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I'm looking for a guild that have players such as myself that put 100% into what they do, that want to push content and get shit done.
How did you hear about us? Via forums / Friend.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? N/A
Can this person vouch for you? N/A

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes.
List computer specs: (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card) 5gb ram, Q6600 Quad Core, Q720@2.6GHz.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Cox, High speed cable internet, it is very stable.
Do you disconnect often? N/A.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? N/A.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/52918/

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.
I notice that you are not currently looking for a hunter, but I like to think I can play my class to the maximum of its potential and would be able to compete with your hunters.
My age, I'm a regular 16 year old, not really obnoxious yet not completely mature either. But I know when to be serious and when to fuck around.
I would like to thank you in advance for looking over my application and hope to hear from you soon!

Djinra

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Djinra - Survival Hunter Empty Re: [Accepted] Djinra - Survival Hunter

Post  Skitzone Thu Jan 13, 2011 6:00 am

Correct me if im wrong as I havn't been keeping completely up to date with the changes (haste buffs/nerfs etc.)

Reforging: Secondary stat priorities are Hit (Untill capped) > Crit > Haste (Untill around 1025 where Mastery becomes better) > Mastery.

Though from what i can remember the haste soft cap is 6.35% (cobra shot 1.67s) and any haste from that point on is suffering from DR? (just increases rate of your auto shots and a minor increase in focus regain). Thus allowing the execution of a ES -> CoS -> CoS -> CoS with little to no downtime, weaving in black arrows where necessary? As lowering the cast of your CoS any more will require in you to delay your next ES effectively lowering your dps. Thoughts?

Also how do you see the current 4 set pvp bonuses?
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Djinra - Survival Hunter Empty Re: [Accepted] Djinra - Survival Hunter

Post  Djinra Thu Jan 13, 2011 11:48 am

In an ideal world I would agree, but unfortunately I take my average 200 latency into consideration. I have spent a couple of hours looking into that last week and its been fitting near perfectly, since my haste is currently at 1044 cast times on CoS (1.63x3=4.80). So technically the haste matters up to that point for casts would be like you said 6.35% but focus regeneration rates still climb up untill the 8% Marker.

When lust is applied ideally I'd be getting 4 CoS + Explosive for perfect management (1.25x4=5.00). Rapid Fire is applied, I am ranging a (1.17x4=4.68) which isn't ideal, but I tend to manage Rapid Fires so I will be getting my CoSs into a AS, leaving me with a .32 downtime on ES but still gets me the maximum output out of the RF.

If latency wasn't a factor, at the 8% marker is still the ideal to get rid of your LnL procs as fast as possible without clipping ticks.
(For anyone that cares, 5.00 Sec is the downtime between explosive shots that you fill other shots with)

I have not really looked into the 4p pvp bonus tbh. Considering its simply not viable in pve due to hit management and crit rating loss. But for pvp I don't think it would be that great really 5% of 9 (What you get for a CoS) is .45 focus to the cast. The focus regen to 100% is well, you are getting an extra 5 focus over some 25+ seconds, pretty much leading to a free arcane shot over more than a minute as far as i'm concerned. Roar of Recovery, again haha not much of a bonus at all. But like I said I have not really looked into it too much. The 180 Agi is fine.

Thank you for your time, sorry for the wait.

Edit: Razz (1.63x3=4.89) I hit 0 instead of 9.

Djinra

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Thu Jan 13, 2011 7:37 pm

Accepted for trial, come find an officer ingame.

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down