Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Mut Spec Rogue -Veijari

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Mut Spec Rogue -Veijari Empty [Declined]Mut Spec Rogue -Veijari

Post  rossides1 Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:48 pm

Player Information
Character Name:Veijari
Server:Barthilas
Current Guild:Samurai supplemento
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/veijari/simple
Talent Spec: Mut speci 31/3/7
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: i Use a Pve Mutilate spec i keep poisons and Slice and dice up i also try and keep rupture up as it is a very nice increase in dps i did not glyph slice and dice because what is the point when if i use envenom it will get refreshed anyway. i glyphed mutilate for the obvious reason that cheaper abilities are always good and i put a glyph into vendetta to to increase its duration. i also put a glyph in tricks of the trade to offload my aggro to the tank if i pull to much threat as the ability becomes free
What makes you an exceptional player? not much to say here really i feel like im a good player ill be honest i make mistakes but i learn from them quickly and as this is an application on more of how serious you are with raiding i do look up boss fights ahead of time in preparation for raids and do have the initiative to better myself
Link to current UI screenshot: https://s1185.photobucket.com/albums/z360/Alex_Rossides/?action=view¤t=WoWScrnShot_123010_025433.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? i have been playing since the end of vanilla so around october 2006 so about 4 years

What is your raid experience? i know you dont need the life story but i quit half way through burning crusade and came back a couple of weeks just before the lich king came out in icc and as my guild was over raiding by the time i got back i was only able to achieve:
11/12 ICC 10Man
8/12 ICC 25Man
10 Man Hallion

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? When i joined that guild a friend of mine was an officer in the guild, and from day one was just giving me a lot of crap and that has rubbed off onto other higher ranks in the guild which has really put a stop to my progression in the guild i.e raid leading and participating in certain guild events like heroic farming. i Just never really got given a chance in the guild.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? None

Personal Facts
Regular play time: All the time
Can you make all the raid times? Yes i can make all those raid times currently. between april and may will be hard for me

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? ill be honest first lich king kill horde side on 25 hard mode (RESPECT!!!) and i want to join a serious raiding guild that actually does have alot of people im over the casual raiding thing i want to get serious about my raiding
How did you hear about us? a member of yours has an alt in my current guild
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Chivdoc is the person with the alt in my current guild
Can this person vouch for you? I dont expect him to but if he does recall who i am at all.....i would hope so
Why should we accept you into Proxy? i honestly don't know i could list the usual stuff but you have heard it all before i wont lie i dont know what makes me more impressive to all the other applicants to your guild i want to get serious about raiding and to me proxy was the way to go

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs: (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card) 4-gb ddr3 ram ,Intel i7 core 2.66ghz NVIDIA GeForce GT 330M 512 MB
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? TPG and i have a very fast connection
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No i Dont but if required i am open to trying them out

If this application is declined i am open to someone telling me what i am missing or what i could do to possibly get accepted at a later date.
and if any info or data is missing that you need tell me and i will edit the post

rossides1

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mut Spec Rogue -Veijari Empty Re: [Declined]Mut Spec Rogue -Veijari

Post  Skitzone Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:21 am

nope.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down