Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Elemental Shaman - Mavez

+3
firao
chivdoc
Mavez
7 posters

Go down

[Declined]Elemental Shaman - Mavez Empty [Declined]Elemental Shaman - Mavez

Post  Mavez Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:59 am

Player Information
Character Name: Mavez
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: After Dark
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/mavez/simple
Talent Spec: Elemental
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: My spec isnt exactly the 'norm' of the elemental shaman. I prefer to use reverberation as, in combination with keeping flame shock up, and spamming earth shock with my high stacks of lightning shield, the reduced cooldown becomes my friend for maximising dps. I also find that as a goblin, i dont really need instant cast ghost wolf for raids, if i need to get out of somewhere fast, i can just rocket jump and i would rather spend my talent points elsewhere. As for my improved earthbind talent, this is purely because lately i have found that there are many adds in the current content which require some serious control in the way of slowing them (Magmaw etc).
What makes you an exceptional player? I am an exceptional player because i have high attendance, I am well read on boss fights and other classes as well as very patient and diligent.
Link to current UI screenshot: My UI is simple and that is the way i like it. https://2img.net/h/i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m603/Mavez1/UI.png

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I have been playing on/off for about 3 years now.
What is your raid experience? I was unable to do Pre-BC raiding as i only reached the level cap just as BC came out.
In BC i cleared Mag/Gruul, Kara, TK, Hyjal. The reason for such little being cleared is due to me not playing WoW much at the time.
In WotLK me and a few friends formed a guild shortly after the release and were doing well. We cleared all content at quite a fast pace. Maly 10/25, Naxx 10/25, Sarth 2D 10/25 and shortly before Ulduar came out i decided to quit WoW thus explaining my lack of content being cleared. I only started playing again about a month ago and did not get a chance to do Ulduar, ICC, RS etc. My current progression in Cata is just Halfus and Pit Lord from BH downed.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I am wanting to leave After Dark as this guild is not utilizing my potential and it is just not good enough, too many bads not enough goods.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
I was a part of Severance before the guild broke up and i cleared some content but besides that, no guilds worth noting.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: Most days, most of the day.
Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days) Yes i should be able to make the raid times.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
Proxy are the best horde guild. I believe i am up there with the best, thus my interest in Proxy.
How did you hear about us? Got random dungeoned with one of your guildees and also through WoWProgress.com
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? I do not have any friends in Proxy.
Why should we accept you into Proxy? You should accept me because I am a good, reliable raider and i would be an asset to the guilds progression through Cataclysm.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes definately, i believe communication is a huge part of succeeding in raids.
List computer specs: 2.4ghz , 4g Ram, 1g Graphics
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Vodafone, fastest broadband possible.
Do you disconnect often? Almost never
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I don't but i could if required.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: https://2img.net/h/i1134.photobucket.com/albums/m603/Mavez1/dmg.png

I hope my application has been sufficient in helping you decide if you want me in Proxy or not and thankyou for your time.

Mavez

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Elemental Shaman - Mavez Empty Re: [Declined]Elemental Shaman - Mavez

Post  chivdoc Mon Dec 27, 2010 10:42 am

Mavez wrote:

downed.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I am wanting to leave After Dark as this guild is not utilizing my potential and it is just not good enough, too many bads not enough goods.

So, god is upon us here?
Or the son of god?

Which part of the bible was that?
chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavez Mon Dec 27, 2010 11:40 am

I didnt mean to come across like that, i just mean that my guild hardly raid and when they do its just not that good

Mavez

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Mon Dec 27, 2010 12:21 pm

Mining AND herbalism

why.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Mon Dec 27, 2010 1:35 pm

where do your bossmod timers and omen go? also, changing the ui scale would give you a lot more space on your screen
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  Mavez Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:43 am

Mining and herbalism because i was hacked semi recently and my engineering was replaced with max herbalism. I just never really needed to re learn engineering.

I agree, my Ui scale is rather large and i will be making it smaller. I have plenty of room for my timers though, i keep them under my minimap and to the left.

Mavez

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Mon Jan 03, 2011 11:48 am

were yu even in Opposition ;D
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:53 am

ur so bad maybe reroll dk
megarambo