Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman Empty [Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman

Post  Punted Sun Jan 09, 2011 10:26 am

(all the red text is explaining what sort of answer were looking for, just delete it when posting your app)

Player Information
Character Name: Punted
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: UnRated
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/punted/simple
Talent Spec: 32/2/7
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: Well, to start,
Spec: I have gone with my current build, because I tried all different builds (Similar in ways) and I found I get the most output from what I have chosen to go with now.
Glyphs: Lava Burst - One main source of damage outputs, giving an additional 10% damage to the spell.
Lightning Bolt - Main source of damage, giving an additional 4% damage increase
Flametounge Weapon - Crit is always good, and for a shaman, even better. 2% additional crit to proc clearcasting, maximising mana efficiency and damage
Gems: In all honesty, I know my gems are a little off atm. Getting around to working on them. My main focus of gems is Int / Mastery / Spirit (If in need of hit)
Reforge: I reforge, mainly for Mastery, since mastery gives me more chance to send of another spell instantly, for 75% damage and no threat, it is a great way of increasing my performance.
Enchants: Once again, alot of enchants are off. Main focus yet again is mastery / haste.
What makes you an exceptional player? I consider myself to be a great all round player, because of my ability to focus on the task at hand, while also attempting to help others perform at their peak also. I have great raid awareness, can be vocal on vent if necessary (Once I get my mic working again Razz) and always being there for raid nights, whether if be a farming night or a progression night.
Link to current UI screenshot:
[Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman SSforapp

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I started playing WoW about 6 months after the initial release, ald have been a regular player since the beginning.
What is your raid experience?
Vanilla WoW: Cleared MC / ZG and 2/6 in AQ20
TBC: Full cleared all content bar Kil'Jaden (Although, SWP was after the 30% nerf)
WotLK: Full cleared all content on normal mode up to ToC, had a server first kill of Sarth+3 25 man on Saurfang. And 5 HM's in Ulduar. 10/12 ICC Normal
Cata: So far, have only killed Halfus Wyrmbreaker in BoT. Have attempted Magmaw in BWD, got to 45% Sad
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I had to stop raiding full time back after ToC, because work just wouldnt allow me the time to raid 8-12 anymore. Now my shifts have been changed, and I am avaliable any day up untill 11pm ST, which is when I get ready for work. As for leaving my current guild, unfortunately, they are just not up to the level of raiding that I was used to, and have been missing for so long.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I was an officer of which played on both, Aman'Thul and Saurfang.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: 4pm ST onwards
Can you make all the raid times? Avaliable every day.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I am looking to join Proxy because I would love to get back into end game progression, while having a dedicated team to work with at the same time, and I believe Proxy is my best option.
How did you hear about us? I have known about Proxy for some time now, seen you guys around on Barth here and there. And finaly decided, hey, why not app while your looking for an Ele Shaman xD
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Unfortunately not
Can this person vouch for you? Um, I don't believe so Razz
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I believe I should be accepted because I bring along very good reliability, always do my best no matter the situation, and always follow given instructions.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Sure do
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Not atm, but will be getting one soon
List computer specs: (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card) Sorry not much of a computer whiz. Not 100% sure on the specs
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? I go through Telstra ADSL2+
Do you disconnect often? Never had connection issues
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I have a WoWTunnels account, but isnt active atm.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
[Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman SSdamageforapp

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.
Thankyou for taking the time to go through my app. Look forward to any replies, questions and / or feedback.

Punted

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman

Post  Spl Tue Jan 11, 2011 2:38 am

Hey there, a couple of questions - are the pvp helm and chestpiece a part of your PvE set at the moment? The two pieces from JP have spirit on them, but wouldn't the ability to reforge it into a different stat make them better for you than the useless resilience (in a raid). Spec looks like a pretty standard ele spec, why did you choose to forego Earthquake in favour of Earth's Grasp? I'm assuming that your Primary spec (34/7/0) is your raiding spec and not the 32/2/7 Secondary spec

Also, according to your armory you are a tad below the spell hit cap - 0.19% isn't much, but when you're a caster and get that unlucky streak of misses...Sad
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted] Punted - Elemental Shaman

Post  Punted Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:18 am

Yeah, sorry, 32/2/7 is dungeon spec, I have also just fixed up some gems and reforging.
And atm, the PVP chest is what best item I have for my chest plate, I am saving my JP for that, or in hopes I get the chest from TotT first Smile

Punted

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Tue Jan 11, 2011 1:03 pm

Going to give you a shot, come find an officer ingame for an invite Smile)

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down