Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Fearlesz - Warlock

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Fearlesz - Warlock Empty [Declined] Fearlesz - Warlock

Post  Fearlesz Sat Nov 27, 2010 7:36 am

Player Information
Character Name: Fearlesz
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Ethereal Distribution
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Fearlesz
Talent Spec: Destro/Aff atm but I know all my specs extensively if needed to change.
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: SPEC I enjoy destro atm as it gives one of the best dps for 10s but also is nice for some burst. I know all specs extensively, affliction more than demo but I can play in both. GEMS & GLYPHS I use my set for what I like to see as a Higher potential dps set/glyphs to achieve the most dps.
What makes you an exceptional player? I've played for a while now, being a mostly PvP-raised player, my awareness allows me to not die and get out the bad(fire) or in the good(+dmg in uld). I am a dedicated player and would stay around all hours of the day to do raids or help around the guild.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): As I'm having trouble with keeping a secure updated ui, I've decided to stay with the default UI but my keybinds are 1-9 on the lower bar and I use Q,E,Z for the frequently used spells and i click for dots as they only need to be refreshed less frequently than those filter spams.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I started about mid-bc, and i had a break once wotlk started as everything about it made wow look kinda crappy(like icc being more of a tank and spank unlike bc days it was cc + true skill) I returned to the game when LK basically came out and started from scratch.
What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances) ULD10HM 10/10, ULD25HM upto Freya, TOC10&25 NM, ICC10 9/12HM(Haven't Done PP), ICC25 6/12HM, I've done 10KS but got benched for 25KS... RS10. I haven't really attempted to do RS since I only go for item upgrades instead of Achi. Plus with more impatient tards they disregard unexp, kinda hard when people dont give you the chance..
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I've always been looking for a good hardcore guild that would like to progress. This guild is very unorganised and have many stuck nub guildies that take priority over the better players in the guild.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I've been in smaller guilds mostly in my aid in getting geared and doing icc10. I've pugged most of my icc25s till now with Ethereal Retribution but its a shame that such a developed guild has a new member topping dps(me).

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Ivan
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Melbourne, Australia. Pretty sure its GMT+10
Regular play time: I play every night i get the chance. I take tuesdays off to see friends/gf since it is usually a maintenance night or reset. But i can play from 10am - 2am the next morning if i can/want to.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): ATM I can make it to all the raids. I will let guild know as my further studies progress or if i get a job.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? To be apart of a dedicated raiding guild. My experiences so far in guilds are mainly of casual players that don't commit to raid times, it's really starting to piss me off.
How did you hear about us? Top horde guild in server, nuff said?
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Not really.
Can this person vouch for you? NA
Why should we accept you into Proxy? Im an ex-soccer player and my greater forte is patience. I am dedicated to one guild and try to make way for raid times and any extra opportunities to raid. I very rarely rage quit and I try my best to be the best of what I can do, mainly attempt to be top dps. I would be very committed to the guild and always be there on time or make myself available if guild needs. I also enjoy leveling new alts and wouldn't mind if you need me to make a needed class.(Now working on a priest, but i have a shammy)

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
Well I would love to give you a recount but I don't have anything in my presence. But i have achieved 17k dps on 25LK. I use to average 15k dps in most icc raids. But as we locks got nerfed bat since patch, i got a little put off locks til cata hits.

If you want to contact me in game I'm currently playing alot more on my alts either Rayshizm or Ivxnzor.

Fearlesz

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Fearlesz - Warlock Empty Re: [Declined] Fearlesz - Warlock

Post  chivdoc Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:38 am

i stopped reading when i saw the word click. Especially for dots, as a warlock.
Atleast your honest though?

Last edited by chivdoc on Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:06 pm

lol.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:23 pm

Fearlesz wrote:Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?This guild is very unorganised and have many stuck nub guildies that take priority over the better players in the guild.
ni hao?
Fearlesz wrote:What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I've been in smaller guilds mostly in my aid in getting geared and doing icc10. I've pugged most of my icc25s till now with Ethereal Retribution but its a shame that such a developed guild has a new member topping dps(me).
developed...lol?

Fearlesz wrote:Why should we accept you into Proxy? Im an ex-soccer player and my greater forte is patience.
i dont understand the what soccer has to do with this game.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  chivdoc Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:59 pm

But from a warlocks perspective

You have mining at 450 and enchanting at 311

A gathering profession to compliment a raiding profession is good at the start of an xpac (cataclysm) but mining and enchanting have nothing to do with each other.
It looks like you just dropped tailoring for enchanting recently?

You have no enchants or have the lower enchants on your :

Head
Chest
Bracers
Cloak

You have no belt buckle

Spell penetration gem in your gloves, int/crit gems where you should be gemmed for sp/haste

Your gem sockets should be fillled with int/hit in blue sockets, (or 20 hit if you are way under the cap)
Yellow sockets are for int/haste
Red sockets for straight intellect

They are changing the req's for the crit/crit dmg meta back to the old way, so you should be running with a spellpower meta in the meantime.

I suggest you go somewhere like the warlocks den or elitist jerks to do a fair amount of research on your class/spec.

That is all
chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 am

im gonna have to be fearlesz and decline this app.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down