Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock Empty [Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock

Post  bobakabob Fri Nov 26, 2010 10:41 am

Player Information
Character Name: Bobakabob
Server: Bathilas
Current Guild: Download
Armory Link: http: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Bobakabob
Talent Spec: Destruction 2/3/31 with os Demonology 0/31/5
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec
I have chosen the spec without improved searing pain because spearing pain has received a nerf and it generates a lot of aggro. I have chosen shadowburn to replenish my shards easily in combat. I am aware souldrain replenishs shard however shadowburn is an instant which makes for higher dps and it is easier to use. Otherwise this is standard spec for top dps.
Glyphs
I have used the 3 top dps glyphs in my prime slots, immolate, conflagrate, imp. Immolate is central to the destruction priority. Conflagrate give a 30% haste buff for the next 3 spells therefore reducing the colldown by 2s is also a good dps increase. Imp is the next best glyph for dps. This is also argumented by my orc racial of 5% extra pet damage. In my major slots I have used soul link, lafe tap and.......... Soul link increases my survivability and ability to take raid damage as it is mitigrated to my pet. Almost all the time I am moving in combat I am life tapping. With life tap glyph I am able to be more mana efficient.
Enchants
All of my enchants are the best possible. I have chosen icewalker on my feet as it gets me perfectly to the hit cap of 446.
What makes you an exceptional player? I dont stand in the fire. I can communicate in a raid situation and have experience leading full clear raids. This has resulted in my excellent raid awareness. I know my class very well and I have a palidin alt which I also know extensively. I am able to learn quickly and adapt to different situations. Overall im a great player.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot112510225101.jpg/
/cast incinerate
/cast [@pettarget]firebolt

/cast soulburn
/cast soulfire

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 8 months
What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances)
8/12 ICC 10 heroic (pugged) 12/12 normal (pugged).
A lot of phase 3 attemptswith heroic pp (pugged).
11/12 ICC 25 (again pugged)
I was not raiding before ICC so I have no previous experience. Also me or one of my friends where the raid leader for the majority of the pugs.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I am leaving my current guild because they do not raid. I left my previous guild because they stopped raiding for a extended period of time. I still have a ret pally alt in the guild. However that is mostly for social purposes.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? None of my previous 2 guilds have been of any significance.
7k chickens high
Download

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Emanuel
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): New Zeland GMT+12
Regular play time: Generally on between 10am server time and 8pm server time.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): YES. I will be online before raids and a little bit afterwards.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I am looking for a better quality of players as I have been mostly pugging and my guilds are not great. I am also looking for a group that is able to communicate.
How did you hear about us? From a friend.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No
Can this person vouch for you? n/a
Why should we accept you into Proxy? Although have had little experience with the game my dps and skill is far above most of what I have seen so far. I do not satnd in the fire. I can communicate with calm in a raid situation. I understand the mechanics of my class very well. I am able to grasp the mechanics of fights well.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): sorry I dont know however my computer almost brand new and has good specs(i.e. I can raid in good/ultra).
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Orcon
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No

OtherWWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnshot112610170809.jpg/
after VOA. If needed I can post a screen shot of ICC soon.

bobakabob

Back to top Go down

[Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock Empty Re: [Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock

Post  ineedtofu Fri Nov 26, 2010 11:16 am

not macros...ur keybinds. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, etc...
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock Empty bobakabob - destruction warlock key binds.

Post  bobakabob Sat Nov 27, 2010 2:47 am

Sorry. I use esdf to move. My key binds are 1 to 0 on the bottum bar and going from left to right on the top bar
w,r,t,y,n,g,h,q,a,z,b and c. Also i have a key bind to U which activates all my trinkets / racial.

bobakabob

Back to top Go down

[Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock Empty Re: [Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock

Post  chivdoc Sat Nov 27, 2010 4:31 pm

bobakabob wrote:Sorry. I use esdf to move. My key binds are 1 to 0 on the bottum bar and going from left to right on the top bar
w,r,t,y,n,g,h,q,a,z,b and c. Also i have a key bind to U which activates all my trinkets / racial.

I would like to see a screenshot with all your binds showing, hidden bars etc.. so we can see what spells are on what binds

chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] bobakabob - destruction warlock Empty Re: bobakabob - destruction warlock

Post  bobakabob Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:38 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot112810223334.jpg/

This is a screen shot showing all my key binds. The bar in the middle is hidden and cannot be clicked in combat. The bar on the right has no key binds.

bobakabob

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:36 pm

sorry no room atm try again at 85 if you want
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down