Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Sharoman - Shadow Priest/Holy - CATA

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Sharoman - Shadow Priest/Holy - CATA Empty [Declined] Sharoman - Shadow Priest/Holy - CATA

Post  Sharoman Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:10 am

Player Information
Character Name:Sharoman
Server:Spinebreaker
Current Guild:Epoch
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Spinebreaker&cn=Sharoman
Talent Spec:5/0/31
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: Since 4.0.3 Shadow Priest spec is pretty much a cookie cutter for PVE. I could change my gems to more +int heavy atm since I am sitting around 1400+ haste but cata is in 2 weeks time and currently my guild is no longer raiding till cata. I was playing as holy till H. Sindy till I made the change to Shadow. Guild found out I could do more dps than our current one and decided to switch me over because we have more healers available. I have 2 sets of t10 264 gear. Sad that I couldn't get full BiS for shadow because of how our dkp system works even with the change of specs.

What makes you an exceptional player? I have good raid awareness, read up and watch videos on encounters. Comes to raid fully prepared. Reserch and know how to play my class well. I also have high attendance, am reliable and serious in raids.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot080310151737.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since BC. With 1 year break after.
What is your raid experience?
BC
Karazhan
Gruul's
Mag
SSC - Love Vashj encounter very much!
TK
Hyjal
Illidan
Sunwell

WOTLK
Naxx 10 and 25. Undying in 10
Sarth 10 and 25. 3D in both
Eye of Eternity
Ulduar. All Hms + mount in 10 and 25 (except yogg0)
TOGC 10 and no anub in TOGC25 cry
ICC 12/12 HM in 10 with mount
ICC 11/12 HM in 25 with mount
Ruby Sanctum HM 10 and normal 25

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I was in The Office (2nd on server) but officers quits and it got disbanded. Joined Phantom Elite (1st on server) after they down Anub25HM. It then also disbanded. Currenty In Epoch. No longer raiding till cata.

Reason for leaving current guild is because I am planning to do a server change from US Pacific time to an Oceanic server. I chose a US server because I am available during the day. It frustrates me when raid got canceled which means my day is pretty much gone. Couldn't plan stuff to do during the day cuz of raid.

I am making the decision to raid at night now so I have time during the day to meet up with friends for lunches or if I feel like it.... get a job. omg

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only):Ian
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please):Auckland NZ GMT +12
Regular play time: Monday - Friday Most times. Sat - Sun maybe. Normally it's hanging out with friends.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes. It would be perfect. around 8.30pm NZ time.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I want to be in a serious progressing raiding guild and I think Proxy is one of the best.
How did you hear about us? Oceanic server on WoW progress
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) None atm. Sad
Can this person vouch for you?
Why should we accept you into Proxy? My awareness in raids is always good. I'm focus when I'm raiding and only talks if required or needed. I follow instructions well and understands the raid, encounter mechanics. I come to raids fully prepared.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card):i7 930. 2x SSD Raid 0 Setup. 4870x2. 6g ram. dual screen for gaming
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Vodafone NZ
Do you disconnect often? Nope. Unless ISP decides to.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? WoWTunnels. but lately not using it since there;s no difference in my latency. around 250ms - 300ms in game.

Sharoman

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Sharoman - Shadow Priest/Holy - CATA Empty Re: [Declined] Sharoman - Shadow Priest/Holy - CATA

Post  Kald Wed Nov 24, 2010 12:38 am

could you post some sort of logs, or even a recount screenshot showing the pie graph of about 5mins dpsing the heroic dummy.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Sharoman - Shadow Priest/Holy - CATA Empty Re: [Declined] Sharoman - Shadow Priest/Holy - CATA

Post  Sharoman Wed Nov 24, 2010 1:16 am

Thanks Kald for your prompt reply.
Here is a Log for the 10man LK kill I did a while back. I did most of the soaking of the spirits in this encounter. Not the best numbers.
http://worldoflogs.com/reports/z56cg3rh6lf08ja6/details/3/?s=1430&e=2331
I'll do a screenshot of a recount pie when the server is back up today.

Will see how much of a buff from shadow orbs 15 sec buff with base mastery.

Sharoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharoman Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:47 am

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot112410154459.jpg/

Here's one that I just did for around 5min.

Sharoman

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:08 am

Using the dummies won't work anymore kald thu changed the levels to 80, 85, 88 for the upcoming expansion
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharoman Wed Nov 24, 2010 5:16 am

hahaha. Yeah. Took me a while to find the lvl80 ones.

Sharoman

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:16 am

Happy with our current shadow priests.

I've noticed you havn't made a holy spec yet? we're currently only looking for another healing priest.
How do you feel about playing holy MS?
Do you have any logs for healing?

Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sharoman Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 am

Hi Skitzone.

Although I have been playing as holy since BC.. after making the switch to shadow I've found greater motivation playing as shadow. I'll have holy as my 2nd spec but not too keen with being Holy MS.

I truly understand the situation of having too many S.priest. I thank you all for the prompt replies!

Sharoman

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:32 pm

not interested right now try reapping at 85
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down