Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Elpalmo - Holy Priest

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Elpalmo - Holy Priest Empty [Declined]Elpalmo - Holy Priest

Post  Elpalmo Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:34 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Elpalmo
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Ovakill
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Elpalmo (sorry if it says im in disc, Thats my pvp spec)
Talent Spec:Holy, Can go shadow sometimes but i would have to respec and reglyph. Im usally got disc pvp on.
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: I use the holy build (14/57/0) the way i see alot of people but i also like it, i have tried other builds but i do like the one i have at the moment. My Glyphs are circle of healing, guardian spirit and Prayer of Healing. with my Gems i stack alot of SP also quite alot of haste. and a little bit of spirit, and enchants are just SP chants.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface in combat (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **
http://tinypic.com/r/15ry3nk/7

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? The middle of BC i started.. didnt have a level70, was sorta a noob and i only played a couple of times a week..
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail) 12/12 icc10 HM with only 4 HMs down (marrow/Gnship/bloodQ/sindy) never done RS but know it well.. 11/12 25man icc.. all of naxx,totc, never really done much of ulduar. done all the 60/70 raids.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? people not turning up to raids, loot whores, and some ppl cant follow the rules as in boss fights etc, they are a great bunch of people and made alot of friends but just need a bit more progression.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? none really.. Nightshift which is gone because GM quit wow so maybe 40% of nightshift made Ovakill.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Brady.
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): New Zealand, GMT +12 hours
Regular play time: Afterschool i get on, so 1:30pm server time, Get off for a few ours around dinner time and come back on around 6:30pm server time till bed time.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes i can, Even though it finished 12:30am for me on a school night i still try my hardest to come along, do go to Ovakill's raids which are similar times and able to do (Coffee Works).

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? progression, I am wanting to get my progression done so i can do it all before cataclysm and also i want to be in Proxy so i can join you guys through cataclysm.
How did you hear about us? " woah, Proxy did 25man LK HM " <-- Randoms Smile
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Nope
Can this person vouch for you? -

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? sure do.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Got i mic and yes i talk when needed.
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): umm.. i dont know much about computers in the way. but its a new computer, great for wow. Compaq presario. so its great for gaming, Sorry i cant give you the CPU etc.. i have know idea how to find out Sad
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? With telecom (NZ company)- in raids im usally 400ms
Do you disconnect often? Never.. maybe once a month.. Razz
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Nope.

Thanks guys for giving your time to read through my app, Hope i can join your guys Smile

Elpalmo

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Elpalmo - Holy Priest Empty Re: [Declined]Elpalmo - Holy Priest

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:54 am

Declined sorry

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down