Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]80 Holy Priest/ Disc

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]80 Holy Priest/ Disc Empty [Declined]80 Holy Priest/ Disc

Post  Raina Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:10 am

Character Name: Rainá
Server: Agamaggan
Current Guild: Handlebarz
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Agamaggan&cn=Rain%C3%A1
Talent Spec: Holy/ Disc
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
For Holy the spec 3/31/2 is the best optional spec atm to help get closer to haste cap. Right now my haste is at 926 which is almost the 931 needed to get 6 ticks out of renew with the extra 5% haste and the 2% from specced talents. Chose to spec into lightwell because lightwell has really had a overhaul it still isn't the best thing ever but it is conventional and able to be used since it doesn't untarget your target anymore and has a pretty long range.
Disc I am Haste capped with talents and barrowed time up. I have about 826 haste when I am disc which is more than enough to keep the GCD for shielding large groups. Chose to put only 1/3 in mental agility because our mana pools are so big we shouldn't need to have talents to lower mana cost except maybe on Lich King now due to the nerf to infest and it no longer bursting shields.

What makes you an exceptional player? I know my class.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid
https://s735.photobucket.com/albums/ww359/mntdew432/WOW/

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Around 4 years
What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances)

WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25. Undying in 10
- Sarth 10/25. Both with 3D
- Eye of Eternity
- ToGC 10/25
- 12/12 HM ICC 10/25
- HM Ruby Sanctum 10/25
Far as BC:
- Karazhan
- Gruul's
- Magtheridon
- SSC
- TK
- Hyjal
- Illidan

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I haven't left yet. There been alot of stuff going on that make me feel unconfortable with the guild now. Plus my BF is in your realm now.The guild might fall apart when cata hits becoming only a 10man raiding guild and not a 25man raiding guild.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
Vital starting guild was officer before it fell apart on my mage Priest was an alt then on Dark Iron
Assent Dunemaul was a general member
Nocturnos Vexillari = Darth'Remar Veteran
Endless Fury - Nagrand, Raid Leader
Now Handlebarz - Agaggaman Member (Pretty much officer/heal lead because our Guild leader doesn't know anything about heals nad I have to take care of it all)

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Ashley
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please):Now I am in California about to move to Australia with my boyfriend.
Regular play time: I play everyday. I am out of school late here so its early in your realm time..
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? The raid times fit good for me for school and work.The progression is at my level. I am kind of burnt out with WOTLK. Waiting for Cata to come out.
How did you hear about us? wow progression.com
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Can this person vouch for you?
Why should we accept you into Proxy?** In my raiding time I always made raids. My performance and attitude is pretty positive. I do beleive in progression though. But in all said I enjoy the game. Plus it just a game. I don't take thing personal I have a good sense of humor.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes I do but I don't like to talk.
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Nvida G Force 295 Window 7 64 Bit Intel(R) Core (TM) i7 COU 3.0 GHZ memory 8 GB Ram
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Ping is around 120 during raids sometime lower. Framrate arount 120
Do you disconnect often?No never.. I have comcast as my internet provider
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?No, I haven't had to yest use the tunneling but I know once I get to Austrailia I will have to use it. : )

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/26424/
http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/90854/

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.[/font][/size][/size][/color][/color]

Raina

Back to top Go down

[Declined]80 Holy Priest/ Disc Empty Re: [Declined]80 Holy Priest/ Disc

Post  Kald Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:17 am

REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:18 am

Nice experience, but I think the officers want to see a bit more than knowing your class for making you an exceptional player - what makes you stand out from other (healing) priests?

(inb4 roidz)
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  Raina Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:26 am

Well, I will be raiding tonight. I will have a combact UI for you. With the other question .That what make me stand out from other healers. Raid Awareness Also a team player with the other healers.

Raina

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:01 am

Hey there Ashley,

You seem to know a lot about the game and your class and have a lot of raid leading / in game people management experience.

You've also experienced most of the fights in the game and claim to be raid aware.

Overall, a very detailed and well written app... We'll give you an answer asap!

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:30 pm

declined

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down