Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished.

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished. Empty [Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished.

Post  balanik Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:21 pm

Player Information
Character Name: balanik
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: repulse
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Balanik
Talent Spec: shadow - 5/0/31
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: like all other Spriest shouldnt really be talenting improve MB but i talent it for mastery for a better dps with in my rotation and mana regen for the raids.
Glyphs: the basics mind flay for more dps, dispersion for longer lasting battles and never ending mana, and SWP for improve dps.
Gemming: i gem all my gear with spell power+haste/spirit gems for improvment on mana regen+dps.
What makes you an exceptional player?: i have alot of raid exp. from MH all the way to ICC 10/25. been playing wow for over 3 years so i have a basic knowledge on everything. and whats going on around. im always 2-3 hrs on time. always ready with flask and food and supplying the guild if needed. never miss a raid. im a fast learner. and of course not selfish. i do not get affended by jokes or shits and giggles over race or name calling. easy going.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic):https://2img.net/h/i1034.photobucket.com/albums/a424/richardtheguy/WoWScrnShot_102210_205133.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? i have been playing almost for 4 years.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Pre-BC
- ZG
- MC
- BWL
- AQ20
- AQ40

BC
- Karazhan
- Gruul's
- Magtheridon
- SSC
- TK
- Hyjal
- Illidan

WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25. Undying in 10
- Sarth 10/25. Both with 3D
- Eye of Eternity 10/25
- Uld. have 10man drake+HM achevemnts
- Totc 10/25
- Togc 10 5/5
- 12/12 icc 10 7hm but know all hm boss fights
- 11/12 icc 25 5hm

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? i was in the guild continuum. for which has disbanded. and most of the players went to proxy. i quit WoW after guild disbanded. and recently got back about 6months ago. my current guild repulse. only does 10man. and just recently some guild members stop showing up for raids. only 3-4 people show up now for raid nights. and i would like a guild that does 25 icc and progress thru to cata.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Richard
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, NSW, GMT+10
Regular play time: i can play anytime due to just finishing year 12 HSC. so i can go all nighter if i am needed for anything which wont take that much time.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): yes 101% sure.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? i want to join proxy because i deserve a guild that does 25 ICC rather just 10man ICC. i like to progress and becoming the best. and alot of ex guildy.
How did you hear about us? ex guildys.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) taklol, boomboom, rokki, razoo,
Can this person vouch for you? im pretty sure they can.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): AMD anthlon(tm) 64 x2 duel core processor 6400+ 3.21GHz 4GB ram.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? optus cable 100gb a month, capped net speed 256kb/s still playable + lowerping.
Do you disconnect often? no unless server faulty
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Lowerping

just some other facts. i have 2 other 80s.
forshizz 80 ret pally 5.6k GS ( 450 JC/ALCHY )
jizzed 80 arcane mage 5.7k GS

Balanik is 450 tailor+inscribtion. will change profession for guilds needs or better dps.

any other question abt my app or other info please do not stop to ask me in game. or reply to this topic.

SORRY abt the armour link. will post updated link ASAP. still in PVP gear atm sorry for any trouble.

balanik

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished. Empty updated

Post  balanik Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:36 pm

This is the updated Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Balanik

balanik

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished. Empty .

Post  balanik Fri Oct 22, 2010 4:40 pm

sorry about the Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: part. looking messy and confusing to read.

balanik

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished. Empty Re: [Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished.

Post  ineedtofu Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:53 pm

balanik wrote:This is the updated Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Balanik
still not updated
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished. Empty Re: [Declined] Balanik - 6100 GS shadow priest / disc gear half finished.

Post  Kald Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:53 am

ur logged out in pvp gear m8.

I'm assuming most of your pve gear is reforged into mastery from the way your explained your gear, so correct me if I'm wrong. But mastery is useless atm for spriests, and may possibly be at 85 also, getting huge mind blast crits doesn't outweigh the stats you lose from reforging it all. It's still worth Mind Blasting with 3 stacks of shadow orbs atm but not worth going for mastery to improve it.

Also if your having mana problems atm your definatly doing something wrong, depending on rng and your crit % you can get shadowfiend off cooldown in 30-40 seconds. What I mean is you dont need 2 points in mental agility, nor 3 points in improved mind blast. Since you cant get to Dark Archangel in disc till 83 you may as well pickup the utility talents in shadow (horror and silence) with a point left over for whatever.

Armory is pretty buggy atm so I can't see your prime glyphs
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  balanik Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:51 am

yea i totally agree with you. it is just recently i changed all to mastery for testing. and see what is it like. i was thinking of changing to haste/crits. and about my talents and all. i may have chuck on some wrong talent points and all. like i said. willing to change. willing to take any tips or tricks from the best.

yea the armoury is a buged

balanik

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:00 am

balanik wrote:yea i totally agree with you. it is just recently i changed all to mastery for testing. and see what is it like. i was thinking of changing to haste/crits. and about my talents and all. i may have chuck on some wrong talent points and all. like i said. willing to change. willing to take any tips or tricks from the best.

yea the armoury is a buged
i believe there are groups of people on this amazing thing called the internet on a forum based site called elitistjerks who theorycraft and test stuff out so you dont need to do it yourself in the wrong manner and get wrong info.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  balanik Sat Oct 23, 2010 9:12 am

true there are sites and forums. but id like to test it out my self. this monring when i logged on. ive reforged my gear to proper and had a read on elitjerks

balanik

Back to top Go down

Post  balanik Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:44 am

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Balanik

balanik

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:07 pm

Happy with our 2 raiding shadow priests.

Declined.

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down