Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Undead Rogue Looking for Cataclysm Raiding App

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Undead Rogue Looking for Cataclysm Raiding App Empty [Declined] Undead Rogue Looking for Cataclysm Raiding App

Post  Matt Hudson (Lightmasta) Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:48 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Damasta
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Marvel
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Damasta
Talent Spec: Mutilate
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: Mutilate evennom spam, stack agi/haste (ap crit and haste), ap agi and haste enchants depending where it is possible to place them.
What makes you an exceptional player? First of all i believe i am a very good listener and a very good executioner of detailed stratagies. I am also willing to speak my mind to how fights can be done to make them more efficient or to problem solve against issues during progression.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat):https://s1030.photobucket.com/albums/y363/MattHuddoHudson/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_110410_201302.jpg&newest=1 *Please Note* not all addons are current in use as the new patch has some of the ones i was using as out of date and dependancy disabled, So ill list other addons that i use: FuBar, DMB not currently shown due to it not being raid combat, omen was not currently active, and chatter not available, and i usually have a addon that watches my debuffs on the target.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since late BC (3 1/2 years)
What is your raid experience? On this particular character: I have done 6/12 bosses ICC10 and 25man, ULD10/25 both 9/12 Hodir and Thorim down, ToC10/25 Full Clear and ToGC10 Full clear. and NAxx10/25 full clear when it was new as this was my old main at the start of WotlK. Since this is not my main at the moment, my Prot/Ret Pally is 10/12 ICC10 HM's and 2/12 ICC25 HM's (I wasnt in a 25man progression guild), ToGC10 Full Clear, ULD10/25 All done Except for Algalon and Yogg, Naxx/EoE/Sarth/RS all Full cleared
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I am looking for serious progression instead of casual raiding as now i have the time to commit to a serious progression guild.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? JWC (during Naxx25, Uld25 and early ToC) and Marvel core 10man guild

Personal Facts
Age: 17 turning 18 in May next year. *most people when they hear me talk on vent think im much older Razz* i pride myself on being mature, but i am still up for a joke if the time is right
Real name (First name only): Matthew
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): +8:00 Perth
Regular play time: 6pm server to 12am Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri Sunday: day and night any time. Saturdays: usually used 2 go partying or chillin with friends Smile these times are non exam times, which at the moment i am in so i am not playing much at all. but in 2 weeks i will have oodles of time to play.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): yes. i can make all those dates for Cataclysm. currently i am in exams but in 2 weeks i will be out and be able to play plentyful ammount of WoW Smile

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? due to the fact they show obvious skill and the will to get realm firsts which is something i wish to contribute to and be apart of.
How did you hear about us? by seeing people in proxy with high end raiding achievments.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No
Can this person vouch for you? N/A
Why should we accept you into Proxy? Well first up i would like to say that i am looking for a Cataclysm raiding spot, so all my gear will be outdated and new gear replacing it, plus i will have time now that i have finished year 12 to raid and gain proper achievments to be able to represent my raiding ability. I am willing to also lvl both my Pally, Warr, and Ele Shammy with this rogue to 85 incase any changes you wish to make to raid make up during progression and am completely willing to use up extra saves by bringing in other characters to progress through raids. I am a great listener and am willing to take on board ideas from other members of the guild. If i believe improvements can be made to strats i like to add my ideas as i am not afraid to speak up *unless that isnt how proxy works, as i am not familiar how you operate at the moment Smile*. In conclusion i am completelty commited to progression and i dont mind sitting through wipes to make sure stuff dies Razz *also i love getting achievments and helping others do non raiding orientated tasks like rep grinding and other fun stuff Smile*

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 3.3 GHz Intel Quad Core, 8gb of DDR2 RAM, EVGA GTX 275 OC'd
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Telsta ADSL 2+ 50Gb i download at 2 Mbps but due to positioning of OCeanic servers i still run wow with a ping of 300-400ms, i dont download movies and video so i never get capped.
Do you disconnect often? once a month, barely even that *i just cant say 100% never disconnect because there is ALWAYS the slight chance it could happen*
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? i have thought about it. but since i am not currently raiding since i am waiting for cataclysm i havent looked into it.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

I am very worried this application will be taken as if my rogue is undergeared and bad, but i hope you guys keep in mind that i am looking to raid in Cata and not WotLK as i do understand the gear of this character is horrible Razz

Matt Hudson (Lightmasta)

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Undead Rogue Looking for Cataclysm Raiding App Empty Re: [Declined] Undead Rogue Looking for Cataclysm Raiding App

Post  ineedtofu Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:26 pm

Not the best app but by us just going by your word saying your good etc and not having anything to prove it is nothing to us if we accepted everyone who said they are good all of horde would be here. Since cata is directly on the horizon your best bet is to get to 80 then reapply etc we proper gear and such
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Undead Rogue Looking for Cataclysm Raiding App Empty Re: [Declined] Undead Rogue Looking for Cataclysm Raiding App

Post  Matt Hudson (Lightmasta) Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:36 pm

Thats cool, First ever online application to a guild. Ill try again in Cata, thanks for the quick reply Smile

Matt Hudson (Lightmasta)

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Thu Nov 04, 2010 5:40 pm

Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down