Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Mooniac - Balance druid.

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Mooniac - Balance druid. Empty [Declined]Mooniac - Balance druid.

Post  Mooniac Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:29 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Mooniac
Server: Frostmourne
Current Guild: N/A
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Frostmourne&cn=Mooniac
Talent Spec: Balance - typhoon spec/owlkin spec, situational.
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: Fairly basic moonkin choices, for most fights i much prefer the mobility dps of typhoon, very rarely it is beneficial to swap to the owlkin spec so I have it there for those situations. my glyphs are the same as any moonkin with a clue, we really have no other viable options =)

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I have been playing wow since release, hardcore raiding since early bc.

I formed my own guild early BC and main tanked all content up to sunwell pre nerf, killed KJ post nerf.

WOTLK I have completed everything as current content, all uld hard modes, toc, icc hard modes + halion 25 hard mode, I have 9 meta mounts on my account and have completed all current hm content in all roles (tank/healer/caster dps/melee dps) the only fight I have not yet completed is LK HM, I quit raiding in Tickle Me Emo (I was guildmaster and the admin simply got to be more than it was worth)

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left Tickle Me Emo as I have been a guildmaster of a serious raiding guild since early BC, I want to raid without the admin and it was not going to be possible for me there, I joined Tsunami and was on trial with my moonkin, I had a minor disagreement with someone in the guild today (I killed a dwarf after the breath on the razorscale dwarf achy O_o) and when I logged in again I was booted, pretty awesome I think =)

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Adam
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, NSW, GMT+10
Regular play time: 6pm - 12am weekdays, pretty much any time weekends, wow is my number 1 hobby, i'm a nerd.

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):

I can make all these times (Though your info says 6:30pm?) I like a full raiding shcedule and it is nothing new to me.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I really want to move back to horde, you guys are clearly a very serious progression guild and i have heard many good things from people who have been associated with you.

How did you hear about us? 2 people I know have trialled with you previously (somewhat badly I might add) Damatura + Jbsmith, druid and DK, from what they have both told me you guys seem like a guild worth applying to.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? I have been on Frostmourne the whole tim eI have played wow, I know nobody in Proxy.

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes

List computer specs Phenom 2 965 black edition quad core cpu, 8 gb ram, GTX295 gfx card
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Bigpond elite cable, 30mb/s - 100gb d/l - never been capped.
Do you disconnect often? maybe once a month, never due to bandwidth etc (i don't dc when we smash aoe on the little dragons b4 sindra, many do)

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I use lowerping and wowtunnels, i have accounts with both incase 1 is unreliable.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: I am currently madly trying to pug something, Tsunami have private logs so i need to pug something to post.

Also, I noticed you did not ask for a UI link here is one anyway: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/14xhxdf.jpg

Mooniac

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mooniac - Balance druid. Empty Re: [Declined]Mooniac - Balance druid.

Post  emosaur~ Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:31 pm

Mooniac wrote:
Also, I noticed you did not ask for a UI link here is one anyway: https://2img.net/h/oi52.tinypic.com/14xhxdf.jpg

Player Information
Character Name:
Server:
Current Guild:
Armory Link:
Talent Spec:
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
What makes you an exceptional player?** Important Question **
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid combat **

Last question in the player information, m8.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mooniac - Balance druid. Empty lol

Post  Mooniac Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:38 pm

ok clearly i fail then, thought that was a bit odd =P btw, so far i have tried to pug 2 raids, both are epic fail, might have a toc 10 log for you soon if these bads can manage to avoid the crash O_o

Mooniac

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Mooniac - Balance druid. Empty WOL

Post  Mooniac Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:23 pm

Ok, here is a log of a random 10 man i just jumped into with some bads, nothing specail but the best i had on short notice, couple of things i would like to point out:

Saurfang - hunter disengaged on top of me and ate some aoe..

Putricide - ate a malleable while pinned by the green slime.

just your average zerg otherwise.

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/b84lyh546vbuzl3y/

Let me know if you require anything else =)

Mooniac

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:26 pm

Declined

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down