Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiddy - Fury/Prot Warrior - Private App

Go down

Kiddy - Fury/Prot Warrior - Private App Empty Kiddy - Fury/Prot Warrior - Private App

Post  emosaur~ Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:37 pm

I am applying as either/both Fury and Protection, however, prefer Fury.
Gear Levels:
Fury - 353.
Protection - 349.
All gear is properly enchanted (Including reputation enchants), reforged and rare gemmed.

Player Information
Character Name: Kiddy.
Server: Barthilas.
Current Guild: Ascent.
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/kiddy/advanced
Talent Spec:
Fury - 08/31/02.
Protection - 02/06/33.
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:
Spec -
Fury - Basic Fury spec. I have chosen to spec. into Piercing Howl in order to assist with certain encounters. Example, slowing the Parasites on Magmaw, or slowing the Abberations on
Maloriak.
Protection - Again, chosen to spec. into Piercing Howl to aid with certain situations. Spec is quite standard. Combines a good generation of threat, while lowering CD's of abilities, and increasing healing taken.
Glyphs -
Fury -
Prime - Glyph of Bloodthirst, Glyph of Raging Blow, Glyph of Slam.
Major - Glyph of Death Wish, Glyph of Cleaving, Glyph of Piercing Howl.
Minor - Glyph of Berserker Rage, Glyph of Bloody Healing, Glyph of Intimidating Shout.
Mainly chosen these Glyphs in order to maximize DPS output. Glyph of Bloody Healing is quite useful in reducing stress on healers, and in specific encounters. Example, Chimaeron, use Bloodthirst after a Massacre in order to get my HP up above 10% ASAP.
Protection -
Prime - Glyph of Shield Slam, Glyph of Devastate, Glyph of Revenge.
Major - Glyph of Thunder Clap, Glyph of Shield Wall, Glyph of Heroic Throw.
Minor - Glyph of Berserker Rage, Glyph of Commanding Shout, Glyph of Demoralizing Shout.
Mixture of Glyphs. Allows higher damage done, in turn increasing threat generated, longer and larger radius on mob/boss debuffing, as well as lower CD's for abilites in order to utilize them better. Example, Glyph of Shield Wall, allows me to use Shield Wall more often, rather than just an 'Ohh Shit!' ability.
Gemming -
Fury - Right now I am sticking to 3 specific gems depending on the slot color and socket bonus.
Red - Strength.
Yellow - Strength and Crit.
Blue - Strength and Hit.
Protection - Primary stat I am gemming for is mastery.
Red - Parry and Mastery.
Yellow - Mastery.
Blue - Mastery and Stamina.
What makes you an exceptional player? I have been playing Warrior since day 1, and have a good knowledge of the class. I know what it is like, and what it takes to be in a fast progressive guild. I research and keep up to date with strats and encounters, as to not walk into things blind.
Basically I could write paragraphs of information on why you should recruit me, though the ony way to find out my capabilities is in a raid environment.
Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img689/3488/kiddyproxyapp.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Almost 6 years. Current /played on Kiddy is 81 Days, 0 Hours, 51 Minutes and 17 Seconds.
What is your raid experience?
Vanilla (Raided as a Protection Warrior) -
- Onyxia: Cleared.
- Molten Core: Cleared.
- BWL: Cleared.
- ZG: Cleared.
- AQ20: Cleared.
- AQ40: Cleared.
- Naxx: All bosses down bar Four Horsemen and Frostwyrm Lair. Patch 2.0 pretty much killed the guild I was in.
The Burning Crusade (Raided as a Rogue/Protection Warrior) -
- Karazhan: Cleared.
- Magtheridon's Lair: Cleared.
- Gruul's Lair: Cleared.
- SSC: Cleared.
- TK: Cleared.
- ZA: Cleared.
- Mount Hyjal: Cleared.
- BT: Cleared.
- SWP: 1/6
Wrath of the Lich King (Raided as a Fury/Protection Warrior) -
- Naxx 10/25: Cleared. (Undying in Naxx 10)
- Sarth 10/25: Cleared. (3D in both 10-25)
- Maly 10/25: Cleared.
- Ulduar 10: 14/14. (Done all HM's except Yogg 0)
- Ulduar 25: 12/14.
- TotC-10/25 Normal: Cleared.
- TotC-10 Heroic: 4/5.
- ICC-10 Normal: 12/12.
- ICC-10 Heroic: 11/12.
- ICC-25 Normal: 10/12.
- ICC-25 Heroic: 5/12.
- Ruby Sanctum-10 Normal: Cleared.
Cataclysm (Raided as a Fury/Protection Warrior) -
- All heroics: Cleared.
- Baradin's Hold: Cleared.
- Throne of the Four Winds: 0/2.
- Bastion of Twilight: 2/4.
- Blackwing Descent: 5/6. (Have had quite a few attempts on Nefarian, and have a good understanding of the encounter)
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? After a lot of thought, I have decided to move on from Ascent and find a new home. I am not happy with the current state of the guild. The GL seems to have gone AWOL with no contact or notification to the guild.
Ascent's roster is quite weak. There is a core group of very skilled players with a great progression mind, however, have a few members who drag the guild progression down greatly in lack of skill and attendance.
Ascent's raid schedule is getting a bit too much. Since the second week of Cata, we have been raiding 5-6 nights per week, and 4-5 hours per night. While I am looking to join a solid raiding guild, and I understand sometimes it is necessary to increase raid times to progress through new content, these raid hours are starting to take a toll on me.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Nil.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: I am online most days. Monday to Friday I finish work at 3:30PM, so am online from 4ishPM onwards. Weekend play times vary.
Can you make all the raid times? I can make all those raid times, on the exception of special occasions.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I am looking to join a strong and progressive guild. I have seen how far Proxy has come since its formation in terms of progression and how solid the guild is. I would like to be apart of that.
How did you hear about us? I have been playing on Barthilas for a couple years. I have a good knowledge of most guilds on the server.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Kind of know Chivdoc IRL.
Can this person vouch for you? Doubtful, I haven't raided with him before.
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I believe I have the experience and dedication for progression raiding. I always come prepared for raids (knowledge of content, consumables, punctual). I always keep gear up to the best level it can be, including outside of raids. Best enchants and gems in order to achieve the best performance, aiding to guild progression.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes.
List computer specs: 12GB RAM, Intel Core i7 CPU 930 2.80GHz, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 480 x2.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? AAPT ADSL2+ Unlimited.
Do you disconnect often? Very rarely.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? LowerPing.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: Don't have any of these. If its needed, I can post it at a later time.

If my application is lacking any information, or there is anything else you need to know, please contact me.
Thank you in advance for taking the time to review my application.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down