Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Squishielol - Hunter

5 posters

Go down

[Declined] Squishielol - Hunter Empty [Declined] Squishielol - Hunter

Post  Squishielol Sun Nov 07, 2010 11:06 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Squishielol
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: N/A
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Squishielol
Talent Spec: 3/31/2 MM
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: My spec is a cookie cutter MM spec. I chose the best talents out of the bunch and are still currently seeing how it works. I just came back to this game about 3 days ago after a 4-5 month break. I regemmed all my ARP - Crit gems to AGI because I read it is considered the best stat right now. Enchants are all the best enchants available.
What makes you an exceptional player? I'm an exceptional player because I'm dedicated, smart, loyal and all around easy going person. I know what to do when I need to do it.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img3/8426/wowscrnshot110710160248.jpg

I'm currently reworking my UI since a lot of things were broken when I logged back in. I'm currently in search of a great HUD for hunter so I can keep an eye on my focus and make sure not to cap with steady shot. I'm also debating on whether or not to use MSBT. These things seem sort of new to me at the moment, but I have all the essentials. DBM, Quartz, Omen, Bartender.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? On and off for 4 years
What is your raid experience? For the sake of my answer I'm going to assume this applies to WoTLK. I've full cleared Ulduar and gotten rusted, though it isn't really an achievement because it was after Ulduar was older content. I've cleared through the entirety of ToGC 10 and 25, insanity 10 man and mad skill 25 man. I got my meta for 25 man Icecrown Citadel on 6-23-10. I have experience with Heroic Lich King but had no real motivation to put in the absolutely ridiculous amount of hours needed for progression on that fight back in the day. I believe when I reached him the buff% was only 10-20? I also downed him on normal mode when the buff wasn't implemented yet.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I took a break for a few months.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I was in Noctis Erus first for about a month, decided it wasn't for me, and joined Proxy for another month. I then took a break. Please forgive me if I forget some things like exactly when I joined. When I took a break I got big into drugs, so my memory is hazy about some things LOL.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): William
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): US, EST. Moved here from AUS. I lived in Melbourne before.
Regular play time: 8 AM ST - whenever I feel to get off. I have an open schedule ATM as I am not working or schooling.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I was 11/12 Heroic ICC 25 4 months ago. I don't want to have to go through the agony of progression again. Proxy is 12/12 and I would imagine just farms ICC. I just want to relax and have a quick raid with my guild instead of hearing everyone bitch and moan about doing something or another. I could say I want to join as a casual but in reality I want to raid with you guys, I'm just not interested in hardcore raiding like 5 hours of progression every night on a boss that I feel is easy but Joe Shmuck can't get out of fucking defiles or shadow traps.
How did you hear about us? Server, Wowprogress, I was in the guild some time ago.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? No
Can this person vouch for you?
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I'm a solid, dedicated player who doesn't suck. I have good progression and even though I haven't played in some time can easily jump back into raiding as if I was logged off for a week. I have a good attitude. I think the biggest thing is that I just want a laid back raid experience with good players. I've made that abundantly clear.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 2G, AMD 6000+ dual core 3.00GHz, Nvidia 8500 GT
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Comcast, T1
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: I haven't played in a very long time so I sincerely hope you can forgive me for not having a WOL sheet. I'm incredibly sorry for this Q_Q.

Squishielol

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Squishielol - Hunter Empty Re: [Declined] Squishielol - Hunter

Post  Kald Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:19 am

Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Squishielol Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:25 am

[Declined] Squishielol - Hunter 2lnv1iv

Squishielol

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:12 am

whats the point in joining if u dont want to raid 'hardcore' WOTLK is finished pretty much cata is almost here where it will be progression all over again
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Squishielol Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:49 am

Cataclysm is an entire new expansion. You're right, WOTLK is finished. I feel done with it. I have my drake, and I beat most of the content in that instance before the carebear buff was implemented. I have absolutely 0 interest in doing anything but breezing through content I've already progressed through a long time ago. That's more or less what I meant when I said I don't want to raid 'hardcore'. I consider doing progression fights for 4 to 5 hours up to 4 nights a week 'hardcore'. I consider going through an instance with players who want to buy achievements or straight up farming an instance 2-3-4 nights a week for a few hours 'casual'.

Squishielol

Back to top Go down

Post  kazeone Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:02 am

So what you are really saying is that now we've got 12/12 HM ICC on farm and all the hard work is done you'd like to jump back in

kazeone

Back to top Go down

Post  Squishielol Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:03 am

No that's not what I'm saying at all.

Squishielol

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:18 am

We ARE a hardcore progression guild, just because we raid 3 hours/night means jack shit. Come cataclysm expect to see several extentions of our raid time.

We pride ourselves in being as efficient and effective as possible. Working around a shorter raid schedule results in less down time, raiders not getting "burnt" out and gives allowance for a majority of our roster to make an 90% attendance rate.

Not what we're looking for.

Declined.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Squishielol Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:23 am

I think you completely misunderstood what I said, but nonetheless thanks for reading.

Squishielol

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:35 am

Light of dawn is 100k
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:38 am

Squishielol wrote: I just want to relax and have a quick raid with my guild instead of hearing everyone bitch and moan about doing something or another. I could say I want to join as a casual but in reality I want to raid with you guys, I'm just not interested in hardcore raiding like 5 hours of progression every night on a boss that I feel is easy but Joe Shmuck can't get out of fucking defiles or shadow traps.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down