Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Withdrawn]Hunter - Daidroth

+2
Kald
daid
6 posters

Go down

[Withdrawn]Hunter - Daidroth Empty [Withdrawn]Hunter - Daidroth

Post  daid Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:56 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Daidroth
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Superstars
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Daidroth
Talent Spec: MM 7/57/7
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec is Marksman for maximum dps, Use kill shot/serpent/steady glyphs as they are max dps, serpent increase cimera damage, steady increases steady damage, and kill shot just rocks on finishing adds and boss. I go for hard cap so everything is gemmed arp, and my enchants are for maxxing stats, dont need tuskars cause im not a bad hutner that doesnt know that disengage is his bestfriend.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img251/7870/screenshot010710180128.jpg (old shot but things havent changed)

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 3 years
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Pre BC:
-none

BC:
-kara
-gruuls
-SSC
-VR in TK
-Mags

WOTLK:
-NAX 10/25
-EOE 10/25
-OS 3D 10/25
-Uld 10/25 (all hms + alagon)
-TOC 10/25
-TOGC 10/25 (just missing anub on 25 man)
-ICC 10/25 (done all hms)

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Dispute with GM whilst in dezire, Superstars is a casual guild
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
- Red sun
- Schism
- Vitare
- Equinox
- Dezire

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Luan
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia GMT +10
Regular play time: most nights for hours
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): shouldnt be a problem except mondays i'd be late due to vocal class/guitar workshops that finish around 7ish at uni but after that i'd be ready to roll

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Want lk hm down
How did you hear about us? saw on forum post
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) no
Can this person vouch for you? no

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): no clue, macbook pro 17 inch, amazing
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? telstra, no clue rents sort that out
Do you disconnect often? nup
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? nup

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-2574l7lttitfyhbg/sum/damageDone/?s=7612&e=8009

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application?
I'm a music student studying popular music, I play guitar, I'm very focused when it comes to getting things done, it can be fun but yea I perfer to get things down when I play cause no one likes sitting there wiping on crap. I have been alliance for a while and I have had a massive urge to go horde so this seems like a good excuse to change Smile I just wanna get lk down with people that have already put in the effort to know the fight well enough as much as I have. Hm Halion would be nice 2. Ps I couldnt get colours on the rest of the app I dunno maybs it was bugging out on me sorry im not pretty enough Sad

daid

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn]Hunter - Daidroth Empty Re: [Withdrawn]Hunter - Daidroth

Post  Kald Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:19 pm

can you please log out in your pve gear. thanks Wink

also have you considered the castbar addon quartz?
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:14 pm

do you use a raptor pet for raiding as in your screen shot of have you changed it out seeing as that was an old picture
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  daid Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:03 am

Ya chucked it on just now couldnt while servers were down

its for vanity seeing as i have had the pet since level 20 Smile course I use a wolf lol

daid

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:48 am

Spec looks fine, enchants not bad .. you'll find putting a "Major Agility - Gloves" pushes infront of the AP enchant by a bit.

My main concern is your UI. From what I can tell you've got your Bartender set to show all binds. Which skills are u clicking? from my PoV it looks like you've got Rapid Fire, Readiness, Deterrence, Multi Shot, Tranq Shot, Distracting Shot all on un-bound buttons. All which are key abilities as a progression hunter.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Rokki Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:36 am

I Agree with what Skitz said, ui and keybinds could do with some work. Do not need another chrondork...

Looks like quite an old ss but hope you are not still using those blue arrows.

Rokki

Back to top Go down

Post  daid Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:36 am

mmm just click rapid fire, readiness, deterrence, tranq and distracting, couldnt get a recent ui shot cause servers were down but I can get my new one up.

my binds are great and I like my ui ,they work for me, I have great reaction time so clicking/pushing I do the job right just my playstyle which suits me.

ya pretty right baout the chnt was just mucking around a bit with bm lol

daid

Back to top Go down

Post  daid Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:09 pm

I understand u have 3 raiding hunters atm would be pretty silly to have a 4th, I have recent joined a new guild hat xferred from thaur so good luck with your progression on lk hope u guys get server 3rd

Skitz should enchant ur 2h weap with 110P and either gem for hit or have hit food would be maximizing ur deeps Smile instaed of 25 hit 25 crit

daid

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:56 pm

daid wrote:I understand u have 3 raiding hunters atm would be pretty silly to have a 4th, I have recent joined a new guild hat xferred from thaur so good luck with your progression on lk hope u guys get server 3rd

Skitz should enchant ur 2h weap with 110P and either gem for hit or have hit food would be maximizing ur deeps Smile instaed of 25 hit 25 crit
it depends on gear and stuff really. about the weapon enchant just gotta imput stats and shit to a spreadsheet so the 25hit/crit could be better at some points
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:08 am

Alright gl Smile

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:35 am

ineedtofu wrote:
daid wrote:I understand u have 3 raiding hunters atm would be pretty silly to have a 4th, I have recent joined a new guild hat xferred from thaur so good luck with your progression on lk hope u guys get server 3rd

it depends on gear and stuff really. about the weapon enchant just gotta imput stats and shit to a spreadsheet so the 25hit/crit could be better at some points

^
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down