Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream)

5 posters

Go down

[Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream) Empty [Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream)

Post  Nadez1 Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:42 pm

** APP FOR CATA **

Player Information
Character Name: Nadez
Server: Emerald Dream
Current Guild: Paranormal Anarchy
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Emerald+Dream&cn=Nadez
(My gear hasnt changed since i left game 8 months ago, minus one sanc piece and the heroic Muradin Trink)

Talent Spec:
http://www.wowhead.com/talent#o0hZfchbzdRRsfo:o0Mmaim0V

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: After raiding as arcane and only having to hit 2 buttons for a rotation ive fooled aroudn with the Fire Spec after the new patch as it seems to be the most dominant. I Specd myself to suit my play style and my current needs and i am always willing to take advice and change specs whenever needed.

Glyphs: Prime 'Living Bomb' - 'Pyroblast' - 'Mage Armour' / Major 'Molten Armour' - 'Fireball' - 'Frost Firebolt' / Minor 'Arcane Brilliance' - 'Slow Fall' - 'Armors' ---- From what i know Mage glyphs are currently bugged as their really isnt much choice and no theorycrafting is really needed at all to choose glyphs for pre cata, i believe i made the obvious choice and the choice to be most raid beneficial.

Gems: I use the program "Rawr", which prioritises gems slots with current gear to make the most efficient arrangement/setup of gems for my current gear.

Enchants: I think in my case as a mage most enchant choices are oboius besides maybe the feet enchant where i have used icewalker for the hit rating.

What makes you an exceptional player? ** Important Question **
I come from a leadership demanding role, though in saying this i can as easily follow or be just another sheep, as i can be leader of a raid or guild. Serious attitude towards raiding and progression in general, were guild rules such as if your 30 seconds slower then me to the boss twice i will remove you from raid and bring someone else in as their where allocated afk breaks as every seconds counted on boss progression nights were born from (Cant wait for the lvl 25 guild ability!).
Though my Wow career if you will has been in some peoples eyes short and especially in the case of raiding as my end game raiding experience only started in WOTLK and late BC after the buff patch, i do bring a positive attitude to raids, im thick skinned/always open to any criticsm, will have a 100% attendance (Or will make my absence known 72 hours prior to raid night), will level to 85 ASAP... Actually considering going for server 1st considering as i have beta acess.

Link to current UI screenshot (in combat):
[Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream) 194l0z

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Going on 4 years now.

What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances)
BC:
Karazhan: Cleared
Magtheridons lair: Cleared
Grulls Lair: Cleared
Tempest Keep: 2/4 - Pre Buff
SSC: 2/6 - Pre Buff
Hyjal: Cleared after pre Wotlk buff (2/5 beforehand)
BT: Cleared after Attunement wasnt needed and pre Wotlk buff

WOTLK:
25 Naxrammas : 2/2/09
25 Eye of Eternity: 27/2/09
Glory of the Ulduar Raider: Rusted Proto Drake: 4/08/09
Champion of Ulduar: 30/10/09
Starcaller: 13/11/09
A Tribute to Dedicated Insanity: Argent Defender: 17/12/09
10 ICC: 12/12 * Quit the game the night of Sindragosa Release was 10/12 at that stage *
10 ICC Heroic: 5/12 *Did a Pug shortly after coming back and got Gunship and 4 wing bosses on Heroic *
25 ICC: 7/12 * No progress made since i quit 8 months ago *
25 ICC Heroic: 3/12 * Did a Pug shortly after coming back and got the first 3 on Heroic *
25 RS: 1/1 * Puged it after i came back...*

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
I quit the game for 8 months and have only just recently come back, upon my return i find the guild i founded and lead for close to two years disbanded as my second in command whom i left in control had vanished and with out leadership and apparently alot of raiders frustrated with the 25 Heroic LK fight the guild disbanded and transfered to big name guilds across the Us server base including <Cuties Only> World 16th and US 5th guild. So now im back and have faction changed horde to play with old guild members whove stuck around but went horde to escape the shit alliance player base we have on Emerald Dream.
Now with Cataclysm around the corner and my current situation were i have 5 months break to do anything.... in my case wow, im looking to escape the US servers and get back into hardcore raiding with Aussie's at more suitable times.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
<Third Shift> (The Guild i created and lead for 2 years)
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/emerald-dream/Third+Shift

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Nathan
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, Brisbane +10 GMT
Regular play time: 4pm -10:30pm Mon-Sun
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
Now with Cataclysm around the corner and my current situation were i have 5 months break to do anything.... in my case wow, im looking to escape the US servers and get back into hardcore raiding with Aussie's at more suitable times.

How did you hear about us?
I was scanning through oceaninc server forums for an end game Raiding guild for cata and found your recruitment thread.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy?
No
Can this person vouch for you?
N/A
Why should we accept you into Proxy?** Important Question **
If Proxy is looking for a committed long term player who's goal isn't to gear up and hop to the next best guild or change their main raiding toon every five seconds, but instead are looking for quality and well rounded players who have exceptional raid and spatial awareness and bring a serious attitude towards raiding and who especially are committed to wiping endlessly on progression then I am the type of player Proxy is looking for.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes

Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?
Yes, Got a G35 Logitech Headset

List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card):
4GB Ram, Dual Core Processor, 2x 1GB - Nvidia GeForce 8600GT ( I Run 2x 26" Montors) "Plan on getting a i7 with 6GB Ram"

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
ADSL 2+ Telstra 200GB cap, Ss no i wont run out of internet ever and lagg the crap out of game all the tiem. SpeedTest.net results come at a Download rate of 18 MB/s and Upload rate of 1.9 MB/s

Do you disconnect often?
Never

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?
Never heard of them.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
OMG another person linky heroic dummy dps.... I know its by far the worst thing to guage raid based dps off but here it is...

**NOT MY RAIDING UI**
[Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream) 2s8jmlv

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application:
Since my return to game ive been playing the Cataclysm Beta, exploring the new content and getting frustrated by the european dominant testers who dont speak english! So my knowledge base of cata is very good as Ive experienced next to all aspects with in my faction and class barriers besides 10/25 man raiding thus far.

Though its probably not worth mentioning im a fanatic when it comes to achievements... and im an absolute auction profiteering nut. Laughing

Last edited by Nadez1 on Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 5 times in total

Nadez1

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream) Empty Re: [Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream)

Post  Kald Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:16 am

Link to current UI screenshot (in combat):
I have not rebuilt my UI since the patch and the only UI screenshot i can find is on my old guild forums and it was only put as a joke as I"OVERSIZED EVERYTHING" so its this but smaller.
How do you think it looks from our perspective, you saying I haven't got my Ui done yet but here's a stupid one I made a few months ago? Maybe you should fix your Ui (judging on your layout it should only take 10mins) then post that.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream) Empty Raiding UI as requested:

Post  Nadez1 Sun Oct 24, 2010 4:26 am

Raiding UI as requested:

[Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream) 194l0z

Last edited by Nadez1 on Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:52 am; edited 4 times in total

Nadez1

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream) Empty Re: [Declined] Nadez - Fire Mage (Emerald Dream)

Post  Skitzone Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:00 am

Do you play at 640x480?
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadez1 Sun Oct 24, 2010 6:40 am

Do you play at 640x480?

I play at 1920x1080. Ill edit my previous post so the image is larger

Nadez1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trypo Sun Oct 24, 2010 7:09 am

Why are your unitframes/minimap/chat frame so huge then? At FHD they can be considerably smaller (easily half what they are now) without losing anything.

Trypo

Back to top Go down

Post  BadNews Sun Oct 24, 2010 12:47 pm

Trypo wrote:Why are your unitframes/minimap/chat frame so huge then?

Touch-screen monitor
BadNews
BadNews

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadez1 Sun Oct 24, 2010 1:13 pm

BadNews wrote:Touch-screen monitor

O.O Are you referring to the UI i posted after my app or the one in it?

Nadez1

Back to top Go down

Post  Trypo Sun Oct 24, 2010 2:38 pm

Ah, I was referring to the before one, have seen worse in legit apps before. My bad, only skimmed over it. Derp.

Trypo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nadez1 Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:22 am

Is it worth mentioning the Heroic 5 mans ive done on Beta Razz?

Nadez1

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:08 pm

Sorry, not what we're looking for.

Declined.

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down