Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]xiaogouzi mage arcane/fire app

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]xiaogouzi mage arcane/fire app Empty [Declined]xiaogouzi mage arcane/fire app

Post  xiaogouzi Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:02 pm

Player Information
Character Name: xiaogouzi
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: primal
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Xiaogouzi
Talent Spec: arcane/fire
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: I am an arcane mage player currently waiting for the sindy trinket to play fire.
Glyphs: mages are all using the same main glyphs and minor glyphs, The only issue is which specs you are playing.
Gemming+enchants: You can see them through my armory ( btw My pve gears pretty much gemmed and enchanted for arcane)
What makes you an exceptional player?: I started playing my first video game since i was 6 yrs old and i havent stopped been doing it. I am a gaming boy that wants to conquer all the games. P.S. my body floods dps blood.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot092310034624.jpg/

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I have been with wow for about 2 years.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Pre-BC
nil

BC
nil

WOTLK
I started to play wow from wotlk. I finished most of the contents except HM LK and TOGC 25 Anub
- Naxx 10/25.
- Sarth 10/25.
- Eye of Eternity
- Uld 10/25 I went afk after uld came out and i came back after toc released
- ToGC 10/25 - 4/5 with togc 25
- 11/12 HM ICC 10/25

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I Joined Kopitiam/NTUC (kopitiam's name got changed once to NUTC) when i transfered to this server and it is dead due to lack of guild raid attendance. After that i joined Elude which dispanded with the same sort of problem. However elude guild leader tried to move the ideal players from elude to primal. In my own opinion primal isnt going to finish HM LK. A lot of raiders quit raiding and too many trails,
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Blackrock - elementium with my dk

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Dino
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, NSW, GMT+10
Regular play time: Everyday ( night time after 8pm till late if im working on day shift or finish playing before 7pm if i am on night shift )
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): I used to attend the raid with kopitiam and elude 100% according to their raid time starts at 9pm ST. TBH I cannot attend the full raid with proxy due to the early start time but i will tell you the reason below why i still wanna join proxy. In addition im willing to come to raid if needed

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I have been doing raiding with my last guilds and I have seen a lot of shits going on during raid or after raid. TBH I want to join a guild that does the perfect raiding and coperates to complete all the end game contents. I believe proxy is the one.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) rezzlin (pvp partner) pistons (we were in the same guild which is elude)
Can this person vouch for you? Idk, i guess yes.
Why should we accept you into Proxy? ---- I do decent dps that tops up the raid recount all the time. ^^

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): AMD dual core 5600+ 2.90GHz, 8Gb RAM, 320Gb westgate HD, VC - 8600+
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? TPG. ADSL2+, 80gb/month
Do you disconnect often? Not at all.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? wowtunnels aussie channel
Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-vu5ayb44ufiai8zu/sum/damageDone/?s=2371&e=2758 (Please click on primal if u wanna see other bosses dmg meters)
Raiding with elude: http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/41119/

xiaogouzi

Back to top Go down

[Declined]xiaogouzi mage arcane/fire app Empty Re: [Declined]xiaogouzi mage arcane/fire app

Post  firao Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:15 am

We have no reason to recruit a 5th mage, who can't even attend a full raid.

firao

Back to top Go down

[Declined]xiaogouzi mage arcane/fire app Empty Re: [Declined]xiaogouzi mage arcane/fire app

Post  Fozby Thu Sep 23, 2010 4:17 am

From what you told me(and what you wrote), you can only attend half a raid every night, if that. So...

Declined.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down