Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Boomaranga.... Unholy-Frost Dps DK *UPDATED*

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Boomaranga.... Unholy-Frost Dps DK *UPDATED* Empty [Declined] Boomaranga.... Unholy-Frost Dps DK *UPDATED*

Post  Boomaranga Tue Sep 21, 2010 4:50 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Boomaranga
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Et cetera
Armory Link: Boomaranga
Talent Spec:.... Unholy-Frost Dps spec
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:....Pretty much cut n pasted from www.deathknightbuilds.com This spec is best for Shadowmourne DK's with the haste buff and the 4% extra strength is sexy. Regemmed all yellow sockets to have the 10 str+10 haste gems to get socket bonuses and to increase the speed of Soul Fragment procs. I use Glyph of Dark Death, Icy Touch and of the ghoul. Have recently dropped Blacksmithing for Engineering for the 1min cd Haste Buff on my gloves.
What makes you an exceptional player?.... I am on time to all raids, I am very patient, I don't QQ, I watch all timers and know how to DK very well Twisted Evil
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid combat ** UI Image

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?....Over 4yrs. First raid was in MC at level 60 and cleared everything till I had a year break just before SSC came out and came back for WotLK as an OP Deathknight
What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances) Cleared all of Naxx, OS3D, Ony, Malygos, Uld up to Alagon (I have Glory of the ulduar raider 10man and half of the 25man achievements), ICC10 12/12 Norm - 10/12HM (Sindy/LK not done)-- ICC25 11/12 Norm - 6/12 HM (Hm's completed are Marrowgar, Lolship, Festergut, Rotface, BQ and Dreamwalker)
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?.... I am an Officer of my guild at the moment but lately I feel like I am the only person online as so many people have either quit the game, not interested in raiding anymore or OBSESSED with Star Craft.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? When i faction changed to Horde I joined Lacks who's GM was Luadwen untill my work shifts changed from night shifts to early morning shifts. After that I joined a few random guilds which seemed to dissolve as I got recruited. Then joined INFERNO 10man guild untill the GM's quit the game and Formed Etcetera with a warrior named Rarebeef.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Chris
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, Sydney AEST
Regular play time: 6-11pm
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): I am currently 100% attendance in my guild which used to raid those same days from 7-11pm so that's a definite yes.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Well I know you guys totally OWN and I absolutely love raiding and I'm quite sick of being in casual raiding guilds as I'm pretty hardcore myself Twisted Evil
How did you hear about us? Pretty hard not to hear about you guys haha.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No I am not..
Why should we accept you into Proxy?** Important Question ** You should accept me because I am a committed raider and I try my absolute hardest to perform 110% in everything I do in the game.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?... Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? ... Yes and yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): ....4GB Ram, Quad core 2.5 Ghz, ASUS EAH5770 Series (I run WoW at all MAX settings and runs totally fine in 25mans)
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?..... TPG 200GB plan and live down the road from the nearest exchange giving me great speeds (ADSL2+)
Do you disconnect often?..... Very rarely
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? ....I use WoWtunnels all the time

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient...
Image 1 (not many buffs)
Image 2
Also plan to buy a LK25 kill this weekend so you can see me in action then bounce

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application. I am a Sydney bus driver and will give you all free rides lol

Thanks for giving me your time.

Boomaranga afro

Last edited by Skitzone on Fri Oct 01, 2010 6:15 pm; edited 6 times in total (Reason for editing : Just added a little to my raid experience and all white letters is hard to read so i changed the answer colours.. Added UI pics and dps meter screenys)

Boomaranga

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Boomaranga.... Unholy-Frost Dps DK *UPDATED* Empty Re: [Declined] Boomaranga.... Unholy-Frost Dps DK *UPDATED*

Post  ineedtofu Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

bumping past the accept/declines getting to these just been busy
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Boomaranga.... Unholy-Frost Dps DK *UPDATED* Empty Re: [Declined] Boomaranga.... Unholy-Frost Dps DK *UPDATED*

Post  ineedtofu Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:29 pm

thanks for apping but no thanks
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down