Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Reigne - Feral DPS/Feral Tank Druid

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Reigne - Feral DPS/Feral Tank Druid Empty [Declined] Reigne - Feral DPS/Feral Tank Druid

Post  Reigne1 Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:10 am

Player Information
Character Name: Reigne
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Pogue Mahone
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/reigne/advanced
Talent Spec: My dps talent tree is specced for maximum dps and sustainability. 2/2 predatory stikes gives me an instant self heal if needed also my leap/ravage combo has a higher crit rating at mobs/boss's above 80%, Infected Wounds debuff helps out tanks/healers as the boss hits slower. Leap/Ravage is a great combo for getting back to the boss if you ever need to disperse from the hitbox at any time, and adds a little dps boost, and if crits, gives 2 early combo points at no energy cost, thanks to 2/2 in Stampede. 2/2 in Brutal impact gives me a 10sec cooldown on my interupt, which is always very useful. King of the jungle and Primal Madness are great for when the boss is below 25% Hp, and blood in the water becomes effective, as i can use tigers fury and regain 60 energy instantly, my energy cap is increased by 20, i gain 15% extra damage, crit 50k ferocious bites, and reset the duration of my Rip, a great sustainability combo of talents for a feral dps druid. My gem/enchants/reforges at the moment are beacuse i am used as a feral tank in my current raid group, however i would like to raid as a feral dps, as i enjoy it more. That beign said, since the new patch, it looks like shred will be the top dps ability due to the 100% increase in damage, so stat prioriy would be: Hit/Exp>Agility>Crit>mastery
What makes you an exceptional player? I believe in survivability and doing your assigned job correctly than tunneling dps meters, it doesnt help at all. I listen to instructions and i am an extremely fast learner, i think i could make a good contribution to the raid.
Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/h/i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af125/benfoas/WoWScrnShot_021311_181314.jpg
I was not trying to show my dps (as i am currently tank gemmed/enchanted/reforged, i was just giving a layout of my addons and ui

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Roughly 2 years now, i play everyday when i get the chance too.
What is your raid experience? I was only level 80 and raid geared for ICC, I did 12/12 10 man HM and 11/12 25 man HM with On The Dyno/Stylin, However i did Play with KAOS when they were around.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left my last guild because friendships got in the way of progression (bad players being the GM's friend, so they did not get replaced) and i wish to leave my current guild as G2 is not beign organised proparly like it was meant to, i have waited 3 weeks to raid, every week, people have not shown who said they would, raiders have not been organised etc.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I have been a part of Reckless Abandon -> KAOS -> On The Dyno -> Stylin -> One Percent Wipe -> Pogue Mahone (current)

Personal Facts
Regular play time: Every day when the chance is given
Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days) Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I wish to raid in cata, and raid seriously. I miss 25man raiding, and Proxy seems to be the most oragnised/reliable for that. Everythign about the guild is what i want.
How did you hear about us? Pre-cata i saw proxy members walking around with Light Of Dawn title, immediately i knew you were boss.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? I raided with Gongala in On The Dyno, but we never really spoke formerly.
Can this person vouch for you? Unsure, as we were not "friends" more, mutual raid members.
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I think that i am a very adaptable player, i can take criticism easily and act on it, i seek pro tips from higher experienced players, so i can maximum my raid contribution. I bring all the requires consumables to raid, i read up on the fights, i am ready to raid.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes i do.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes i do, and yes i can.
List computer specs: 4gb RAM, intel quadcore, 8800 GTS
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Bigpond, ADSL 2+ 200gig cap, never cap it.
Do you disconnect often? As i live on a mountain, severe weather conditions can effect my internet connection.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No need, 200ms in raid.

OtherWWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: As i am tank gemmed/enchanted/reforged, im sure convosation with an officer can sort out a compromise.

Reigne1

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Reigne - Feral DPS/Feral Tank Druid Empty Re: [Declined] Reigne - Feral DPS/Feral Tank Druid

Post  ineedtofu Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:27 am

This forum is no longer in use go to the new site
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down