Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Reigne - Balance/OS resto druid

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]Reigne - Balance/OS resto druid Empty [Declined]Reigne - Balance/OS resto druid

Post  Reigne Sat Sep 18, 2010 3:50 am

Player Information
Character Name: Reigne
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: KAOS
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Reigne
Talent Spec: Balance - 58/0/13 and Resto - 11/0/60
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: The way i constructed my balance tree was so that i can be usefull in a number of situations, Cyclone is specced becuase it doesnt only help in the Saurfang fight to push the blood beasts back, but the slow can aid in the slowing of mobs in the valithria encounter. Owlkin frenzy scored a point due to the damage that raid members can take through out the encounters, and who doesn't like an extra 10% damage every now and again. My glyphs are purely to maximise dps, starfall is imba damage now, so an extra 30 seconds off the cooldown can make a significant difference to ones dps. The starfire glyph aids in my rotation as i dont have to re apply moonfire as often as i used to, hence more time for dps singtarget spells like wrath and starfire. And finally my moonfire glyph, this goes hand in hand with the strfire glyph, its up for longer than IS, so why not make it do more damage. The reason i dont have the glyph of IS is becuase it is helpful for the tanks and healers that the boss will miss 3% of the time unglyphed.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface in combat (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): https://2img.net/h/i1000.photobucket.com/albums/af125/benfoas/MOONKIN.png

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? About a year and a half
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO?
Icc10 11/12 HM and 11/12 NM
Icc25 11/12 HM and 12/12 NM
ToTC 5/5 NM
ToTC 5/5 NM
I wasnt around really for Naxx and Uld
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Guild fell apart
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? SevenSins, Reckless Abandon, KAOS

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Ben
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Melbourne Australia (UTC+10:00)
Regular play time: Everyday when i can
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): I can make those times, however i may be 10-15 minutes late on a wednesday and sunday due to work and band commitments

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? The guilds progression is phenominal, ive done some odd raids with a few members and they seem like good dudes/dudettes, i want to experience i higher level of raiding and i want to show what i can do.
How did you hear about us? Who hasn't heard of Proxy, seriously...
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? No
Can this person vouch for you? -

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? I do
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? I can
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4Gb Ram, 2.45Ghz Quadcore and 640mb 8800gts
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Optus and i run about 250-290 ms ingame, in 25man boss encounters
Do you disconnect often? Nope
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Nope

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
-

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.
My interface link above shows me doing dps on heroic dummy.

Reigne

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Reigne - Balance/OS resto druid Empty Re: [Declined]Reigne - Balance/OS resto druid

Post  Reigne Sat Sep 18, 2010 4:14 am

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0hezz5lrhimupuqa/analyze/dd/source/?s=3779&e=3982

That is a World of logs i found, hope its sufficient

Reigne

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Reigne - Balance/OS resto druid Empty Re: [Declined]Reigne - Balance/OS resto druid

Post  Tiger Sat Sep 18, 2010 8:33 pm

looks pretty good, but I'm surprised the lack of 277s considering how long KAOS has been farming 11 bosses
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:23 pm

Reigne wrote:Cyclone is specced
Dont u mean typhoon? lol

(I'll probs just add this question to the app template) Since we are getting a huge amount of apps at this current time, plus we already have a heroic LK core team, what could you bring to the table that we don't already have? Since accepting you would mean replacing someone else we already have or giving them more bench time.

Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuls Sun Sep 19, 2010 5:08 am

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): I can make those times, however i may be 10-15 minutes late on a wednesday and sunday due to work and band commitments

You realise that 10-15mins will be your raid spot every raid that your late with such a full guild with members competing for spots.... :\
Fuls
Fuls

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:59 am

Declined sorry

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down