Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar Empty [Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar

Post  Jamburglar Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:31 am

Player Information
Character Name: Jamburglar
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: The Lost Raiders
Armory Link:
http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Jamburglar
(wraith cape, got hacked they couldn't replace other. Authenticator on account now)

Talent Spec: 5/31/0
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:
The Holy spec is pretty self explanatory why each of them is chosen, obviously to optimize healing in the raid. Abilities that may be questioned would be ‘Lightwell’ which is now clickable from 20 yards without deselecting your target and it is also incredibly mana efficient due to the amount it can heal.
Tome of Light: Works well with Chakra mechanics
However the spec its self is self explanatory why would pick those up.

Glyphs:

Prime Glyphs:
Guardian Spirit: Viable to pick up for its 30 second cooldown, as its important to use to keep guardian spirit up preferably on a tank to increase healing by 40%.
Prayer of Healing: Another important glyph to pick up as it leaves a HOT on the players that it heals, good for raid upkeep.
Renew: This glyph is pretty self explanatory a extra 10% is always beneficial.

Major Glyphs:
Circle of Healing: An additional target when using this ability is another beneficial glyph.
Mass Dispel: Taking 1 second away is a big difference, bringing it down to .4 cast time. Saving a second of damage/another effect that raid members could be under.
Dispel Magic: Single dispels gives an instant heal of 3% of their max health.
However gems I’d gem for the gem bonus on the gear either +10 intellect & +10 spirit, or 10+ intellect & + 10 Haste rating. The enchants are also pretty standard for a healing class.

What makes you an exceptional player?
In my opinion I consider myself exceptional as I’m willing to take positive criticism in the hope that I can better myself as a person and a player alike. I’m able to take to orders and follow them as directed, and yes I know I am able to move out of the fire. I’m also a avid reader of various websites to keep knowledgeable on the different fight mechanics in raids. I also consider keeping up to date with the class mechanics with a priest as a viable tool to further increase healing.

Link to current UI screenshot:
All spells are mouse binded (Logitech G500) for healbot, and the f5 on mass dispel is actually a button set on the side of my mouse. I didn’t bother going into going a raid to show the UI due to the only difference being the amount of icons in healbot:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img818/4111/92083677.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
I’ve been playing on and off for about 3 years over various accounts.

What is your raid experience?

Really only got into the raid scene in WOTLK (uld,toc,nax done on a paladin):
Naxx10m Naxx25m
Toc 10hm toc25m
Uld10m Uld 25m
Wotlk 11/12 10m (done Lich king)
Wotlk 10/12 25m (experienced in lich king 25)
Wotlk 6/12 10hm
(Raiding kind of stopped for me then, as I had a few family issues and school to sort out. But that’s all resolved and I’ve graduated.)

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?

I got kicked out of my old raid guild due to leaving for that time when I had some family issues etc. Also, the current guild I’m in is a casual raiding guild which is not what I want.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
Honestly, having a mind blank right now and can’t recall their names.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: Usually late afternoon till late night.
Can you make all the raid times? Yes I’ll be able to make all raid nights without fault.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?

The reason(s) why I want to join proxy is that I want to join an organised group of members that will be able to help and benefit me as a player, and give me the opportunity to experience raiding at the optimal level. I’m also after a sort of a ‘discipline’, to be led and told what to do in the encounters is something that I’m looking for. Lastly, the chance to meet a great bunch of new people and hopefully make some friends.

How did you hear about us?
Wow Forums

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy?

Negative.

Can this person vouch for you?
n/a

Why should we accept you into Proxy?

Because you’ll be able to expect a dedicated and alert member, which will always show up on time for raids, and will follow directions given without fault and is able to take criticism well. I’m also a nice person and seem to get along with most people.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs: 4gb, i5 2.9ghz, gtx260
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? IInet, adsl 800kbps+
Do you disconnect often? Rarely, if ever.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Leatrix Latency Fix.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
Haven’t raided in a while, but have a recount from 5 months ago at lk25 which was in fairly mediocre gear:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img802/8144/recount.jpg

(I can also play disc, did a fair bit in 10m's)
Thank you for your time, and I'd greatly appreciate a chance to raid with you guys. Also don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.

Jamburglar

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar Empty Re: [Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar

Post  Puudizz Sat Dec 04, 2010 3:04 pm

are you goOok.
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar Empty Re: [Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar

Post  Jamburglar Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:13 pm

If you're trying to refer to me as being Asian then you're out of luck unfortunately, I'm Austrian and English.

Jamburglar

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:03 am

Myyyyy what big spell icons you have

yawt

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:08 am

are yu related to this guy

[Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar Lol10

THE HAMBURGLAR
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt Sun Dec 05, 2010 4:56 am

[Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar Big_burglar

yawt

Back to top Go down

Post  Jamburglar Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:37 pm

Puudizz wrote:are yu related to this guy

[Declined] Holy Priest - Jamburglar Lol10

THE HAMBURGLAR

Unfortunately no.

Jamburglar

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Dec 23, 2010 3:27 pm

Declined. Merry Christmas.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down