Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Wyrl's Application - Holy/Disc Priest

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]Wyrl's Application - Holy/Disc Priest Empty [Declined]Wyrl's Application - Holy/Disc Priest

Post  TOTALFUCKINGRETARD Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:58 am

Player Information
Character Name: Wyrl
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Crimson Downs
Armory Link: Click here
Talent Spec: Discipline & Holy
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: I enjoy healing and never really enjoyed DPS so that's why I chose the double healing combo of Holy and Disc. My glyphs I haven't really paid attention to but I chose what I thought would be best for me. My gems are all epic (other than meta) and are chosen to give me stat's I don't have enough of. My enchants were all done by a friend of mine who has a priest and is an enchanter so I think they're okay.
What makes you an exceptional player? Well I'm devoted/addicted to WoW and I don't have any alts to speak of so all of my time is spent on making me and my priest a better healer. I am confident and I'd like to say I'm mature but not a total up-myself sort of person.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): Click here

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 1.5 years
What is your raid experience? Well I've done Molten Core, ToC, VoA. I've got up to LK on 10man Normal and sadly only up to the fourth boss because pugs always fail after that.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Because it's closing.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? None

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Andreas
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Tasmania, Australia (+10:00GMT)
Regular play time: 4/5pm to 11pm with breaks in between
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy? Cause you guys look professional, successful and awesome.
How did you hear about us? Barthilas WoW forums
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No
Can this person vouch for you? No
Why should we accept you into Proxy? Well, I think I could be a valuable member of your team. I know my gear is low and I'm not the best but I'd really, really like to become part of your success and I'm willing to work towards being better for as long as it takes.

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4gb Ram, Core i5 (4Cores at 2.8GHz), Pathetic Nvidia 9600GT with 1gb of ram Upgrading soon.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Aanet, ADSL2+ can download from good hosts at 1mb/s
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Don't need to, get a consistent ping of 330ms

Other

WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:Click here
Gearscore: 5.8

I'm an engineer meaning I will eventually be able to spawn Jeeves when I get that damn schematic but for now I can spawn mailboxes. I am 450 cooking and will gladly contribute fish feasts to the guild. I'm generally mature and I'd really like to join Proxy.

TOTALFUCKINGRETARD

http://www.derpz.com/

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Wyrl's Application - Holy/Disc Priest Empty Re: [Declined]Wyrl's Application - Holy/Disc Priest

Post  Dawson Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:01 am

A 15yr old CHICK, in a 18 - 50 (Hax... lol) yr old environment, not the best place to be, especially when 92 % of the raid is male and talks alot of shit.

Not to mention you have 1 piece t10 (Which you got from VoA by the looks of it), Mining as a raid profession, lol.

But apart from all that, turns out your a dude. So a liar to huh.

Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Wyrl's Application - Holy/Disc Priest Empty Re: [Declined]Wyrl's Application - Holy/Disc Priest

Post  Noktrnl Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:02 am

Dawsonscreek wrote:
But apart from all that, turns out your a dude. So a liar to huh.
Noktrnl
Noktrnl

Back to top Go down

Post  TOTALFUCKINGRETARD Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:16 am

Where did I say I was a chick?!

TOTALFUCKINGRETARD

http://www.derpz.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Recyclez Sat Oct 02, 2010 7:38 am

I know I'm not a raider but I've healed enough to know that your spec is pretty bad.

This is my spec Holy

and Disc

These are pretty much the cookie cutter specs for the tail end of Wrath. (In cata there'll be more deviation) You don't need Divine Fury because you will hardly cast Greater Heal. Holy Reach will make your CoH that much more effective as it will cover a larger radius, and thus the smart heal becomes that much more smarter. Honestly, Glyph of Inner Fire? Replace that with Glyph of Guardian Spirit.
For Disc, first of all, Power Infusion will make you a stud and you don't have it. It increases the raid's overall dps. I honestly don't know why you have Blessed Recovery in the Holy tree because it's useless in PvE. There's not a whole lot of dispelling in ICC so I don't know why you have Absolution (plus there's no mana issues anyways) You should max Mental Strength for 4% more mana.

On top of all that, you don't even have a helm enchant and your shoulder enchant is a pvp one.

Don't take it too personally because all of this will just make your character that much more effective.

Good luck

Recyclez

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:18 am

pretty much what recyclez said, you're missing a lot of key talents, glyphs, professions, enchants, etc

declined

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down