Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Emikaa - Ret/holy paladin

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Emikaa - Ret/holy paladin Empty [Declined] Emikaa - Ret/holy paladin

Post  emikaa Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:32 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Emikaa
Server: Kalecgos
Current Guild: Esoteric
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kalecgos&cn=Emikaa
Talent Spec: ret - 5/0/31, holy - 33/3/0
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
my current spec is ret, im specced into all the necessary pve talents required and i spec into 9% melee haste in order to try and get my crusader strike cooldown to 3seconds (minimum cooldown). This also explains why some of my gems are +10haste +10str in yellow slots only, as I am trying to get my cooldown on crusader strike close to 3 seconds. straight str is gemmed into all red and blue sockets still and one tear to enable my meta gem. all my enchants are correct.
my holy offspec is pretty standard, taken off the elitist jerks website. im back to gemming straight int as spell power comes from int now. and im specced into divinity to increase my healing even more and i believe im glyphed correctly as well.
What makes you an exceptional player?i listen well, i read a lot of my class and specs so im up to date with changes, i liek to read strats as well as here an explanation from the raid leader so that im fully informed and dont screw the raid over. I have experience with top end raiding. im all about raid awareness and avoid tunneling at all costs.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid **
https://2img.net/h/i137.photobucket.com/albums/q223/jzique/WoWScrnShot_111510_230558.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 4 years - started 2006
What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances) i have completed all vanilla raids (bar naxx40), raided all BC raids when they were current (have the hand of adal title to prove it). was halfway through BT when the nerf patch dropped, and b4 wotlk, got halfway through sunwell. raided all in Wotlk, the only bosses i have not successfully downed are
25man: h sindy, h lich king,1 light yogg, h anub, h halion
10man: h halion, h LK
titles/mounts: rusted protodrake, bloodbathed frostbrood vanquisher, astral walker title (when uld was current), of the nightfall title, and the kingslayer title
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? i want to raid with people closer to home, hopefully meet a few of them and raid at a time that suits me better, i.e. after 8.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? esoteric and ironic guild name (kalecgos guilds) and i raided with audacity on blackrock when they were still an active raiding guild and left back to kalecgos when they disband. I was holy for those guys so quite accustomed to top end tank healign and know what is expected of me.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Sam
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): New Zealand +12 i think it is!
Regular play time: anytime after 7
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): yes i can

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? New Zealand guild, hopefully meet some fun, socialable people and have some people to level through cata with!maybe have a bit of a competition!
How did you hear about us? google ftw
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) not currently but im hoping!
Can this person vouch for you? -
Why should we accept you into Proxy?Im a new zealander, like to have fun, like to drink so hope to be able to find someone in my area to drink with!love to raid, think im pretty good and look forward to cata!

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Cpu AMD 3.1gighz , ram is Gskill 4gig DDR2 and Nvidia GTX 260
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? slingshot, 100mbps
Do you disconnect often?no not often, just maybe on the 1 trash pull b4 sindy, yea you know the one im talking about
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? getting wowtunnels

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-4ogj8n0o1bjpt5sx/sum/damageDone/?s=4620&e=4900
so thats from a month ago now as my guild didnt really record any fights after that that really reflected true damage done.
If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.
I also have a warlock alt, fully icc geared, and a holy/disc priest that im gearing up currently, prepared to move both of them also. definitely looking at going holy on my paladin for cata, enjoying the healing a lot more, and i did heal the whole of BC and hav offspec healed the whole of wotlk so very aware of holy pally mechanics. otherwise, let me know if there are any questions and full answer the mto the best of my ability.

Last edited by emikaa on Mon Nov 15, 2010 1:22 pm; edited 2 times in total

emikaa

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Emikaa - Ret/holy paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Emikaa - Ret/holy paladin

Post  emikaa Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:33 pm

i also have hand of rag if no1 else does, so can contribute to the guild achievements in cata!!!

emikaa

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Emikaa - Ret/holy paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Emikaa - Ret/holy paladin

Post  firao Mon Nov 15, 2010 3:55 pm

emikaa wrote:
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? slingshot, 100mbps
wat

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Mon Nov 15, 2010 4:10 pm

wrong cloak enchant, mining?, doesn't reforge to get more haste/little more exp, over hit cap, agi ring? 245 badge ring will be better due to kings/plate str bonus
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  emikaa Mon Nov 15, 2010 7:49 pm

will fix cloak enchant today, good point. im a miner so that I can farm ore and make money off of it to afford enchants/gems/flasks, if id require another secondary skill that can be changed also. Ive had discussions with people about reforging for haste, with my understanding at this point in time it is not wise to reforge for haste as crit is also important for a paladin. If you would recommend reforging it would be something I would be willing to try. i get my exp cap through the glyph "glyph of seal of truth". good point on the agi ring, was something that was good for me before the patch but since then i have overlooked it. will replace that today.

emikaa

Back to top Go down

Post  emikaa Mon Nov 15, 2010 8:04 pm

Update: have changed the cloak enchant to +23 haste, have purchased the 245 str ring for lack of anything better, will attempt to purchase a boe or get an upgrade in icc this week sometime. this also lowers the amount of hit i have and im closer to the hit cap.

emikaa

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Nov 16, 2010 4:01 am

actually u are over hit and expertise caps. reforging for more haste etc even dropping crit is worth the haste if you are under the haste soft cap to reach you crusader strike to 3seconds or what ever depending on your lag. EVERY hardcore raiding guild REQUIRES you to have 2 professions which INCREASE DPS. Not knowing this is... Also we are not here to teach you how to play your class, before you apply to any end game guild you need to be fully ready and not this stuff where i tell you what to do and you say yea im doing them now etc.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  emikaa Tue Nov 16, 2010 5:37 am

ok i did read up at elitist jerks on reforging for haste and there opinion was not to and rather gem for it. with that said, i am willing to acknowledge your/the guilds opinion on reforging for haste and is something i would definitely be able to change. i accept the criticism you have thrown my way and I am willing to work on what you suggest in terms of professions and apping when fully ready. I do however feel i have a very good understanding of my class and both specs that I have. I do enjoy learning more and ur criticism will only make me a better player and thats a quality i hope is not over looked.

emikaa

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:42 am

It was if you could reach haste cap without dropping as much crit then you should go for it and u have a lot of expertise cap is 95 with seal up.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  emikaa Tue Nov 16, 2010 6:54 am

i must have misread that part then, and i see now that the expertise cap has changed for 80s, whata baddie Sad this just gets worse for me lol

emikaa

Back to top Go down

Post  emikaa Tue Nov 16, 2010 11:03 am

well i guess the bottom line for me is im ready, im willing to do what it takes to pull my own weight. im keen to raid with you and show you what ive got. im also willing to play as a holy paladin if that is what you require.

emikaa

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Wed Nov 17, 2010 9:57 am

not interested sorry declined bye.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down