Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Darkexilee Holy Paladin App.

4 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Darkexilee Holy Paladin App. Empty [Accepted]Darkexilee Holy Paladin App.

Post  Darkexilee Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:52 am

Player Information
Character Name: Darkexilee
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Proxy
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Darkexilee&gn=Proxy
Talent Spec: Holy/Prot

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:

Spec:- Well the Holy Paladin spec is pretty linear now, the 5 points in Prot for increased healing and holy power retention and the rest are pretty straight forward for PVE. The changes to my spec I would make would be, now that Light of Dawn is Holy Power based, to drop a point in Protector of the Innocent and from Enlightened Judgements and add them to Blessed Lifed for aoe intensive fights giving more uptime on Light of Dawn and Word of Glory. I could also add those points into Paragon of Virtue, which I didn't initially to do some PVP.

Glyphs:- My glyphs are again fairly standard and there isn't many " conflicting" choices for competing glyphs atm anyway. The standouts are Light of Dawn for extra Target healed, Seal of Insight for 5% increased healing, now that BOL is 5 minutes Self targeted Lay on Hands is nice for extra mana in a pinch and Divine plea for more mana obviously.

Gems:- Gemming is full Intellect which is the best way to go, for Mastery benefit, increased Mana pools and more SP. Enchants are the standard increased movement speed on feet + current BIS Int or SP enchants on other pieces.

What makes you an exceptional player?
I Have Healed and Tanked all content in BC and Wrath except for LK 25 heroic and RS 25 heroic. I am well researched in my class and am always asking questions of better players in an attempt to improve my own game. I learn the mechanics of the fights before the encounters where possible so I am prepared and I can react faster and understand my important specific roles in any encounter. I am a decicated team player and understand the importance of being on time and having a positive attitude towards constructive criticism and the need for appropiate buffs and enchants, as well as being sat out willingly if progression or raid makeup demands it. Overall I believe it is my experience that makes me an exceptional player, I have been a GM and raid leader, MT of a good guild ( Now in Stereo) and healed many heroic progression raids throught this expansion to success.

Link to current UI screenshot:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img258/5921/wowscrnshot113010124219.jpg

Player History
How long have youbeen playing World of Warcraft?
My experience is primarily in Wrath, and have been playing a little over 2 years but average about 20 hours a week + online easily, probably 30 haha. I raided on 4 80's in this expansion getting icc drakes and 11/12 heroic ICC on most of them and really exhausted this content giving me a LOT of raiding experience.

What is your raid experience?
Naxx 10 and 25 15/15
EOE 10 and 25
Toc 10 and 25 Tribute to Insanity
Ulduar 10 and 25 yogg 0 + GOTUR ( primarily overgeared this when I did it TBH)
ICC 10 12/12 heroic and 11/12 heroic 25 + GOTIR 10 and 25
RS 10 and 25 normal only

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
My current guild is Proxy as a casual rank.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
My last serious guild I was Main Tank & often healed for Now in Stereo on Dreadmaul. I tanked ICC from the time it came out to 9/12 heroic 25, (our progression at that point) + our first lk 10 and 25 kills etc. I also healed this when required and healed our first TOGC 25 insanity etc. I was an active participant in the guild and helped others learn there tanking and healing requirements within these raids.
I was also a GM on another guild on dreadmaul "Window Licking Good" that was primarily a 10 man guild which I took players with no ICC experience and got us 11/12 heroic and ICC drakes etc getting invaluable raid leading experience. I learn a lot about preparation and people doing that lol.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: 5.30 pm - 12 am.
Can you make all the raid times? I Can make all raid days and times, my work finishes at 5 pm ST and I am home by 5.30 pm ready to go.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
I knew some people in it and I got in as a casual, after seeing it in action I like the people and realise the potential of the guild and want to be a contributing raid member.

How did you hear about us? Abraaxas and Chivdoc.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? I think I am reasonably well liked within the guild and hopefully someone calls me their friend haha.

Can this person vouch for you? Though I cannot definatively say yes I believe some would.

Why should we accept you into Proxy? I'm exceptionally dedicated and prepared, Motivated and committed to progression and posses a wealth of experience and skill that would be invaluable as a raid member.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes

List computer specs: Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
Quad core q6700 @2.66Ghz, 4 gig RAM, NVIDIA GE 9500. My ISP is IPRIMUS and is ADSL2+ with 140gig montly download.

Do you disconnect often? Just got a new router and ISP seems to be going strong.

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? WoWTunnels.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: (If you can't access any of these, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.) don't have anything relevant sorry.

Darkexilee

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Darkexilee Holy Paladin App. Empty Re: [Accepted]Darkexilee Holy Paladin App.

Post  Dawson Tue Nov 30, 2010 2:52 pm

Dude heals for me now n then, reliable as in i dont die :3

GL mate
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Darkexilee Holy Paladin App. Empty Re: [Accepted]Darkexilee Holy Paladin App.

Post  chivdoc Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:25 pm

+1
chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Thu Dec 02, 2010 8:21 pm

seems decent from the times i've raided with him, and pretty cool in general. gl
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down