Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Sopi - Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Sopi - Holy Paladin Empty [Declined]Sopi - Holy Paladin

Post  Sopi Fri Oct 08, 2010 5:11 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Sopi
Server: Barthilas (alliance)
Current Guild: was (DeZire)
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Sopi
Talent Spec: Holy 51/20/0

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:

My spec is a cookie cutter, mostly for helping to raid in aoe fight's hence why i went down the prot tree and picked up DS/DG as i bubble then DS can help migate quite abit of damage and give the healers abit of breathing room.

Glyphs:

Glyph Of Holy Light - This is mostly for splash healing when healing the tank(s) as it can help sometimes but also make my overhealing go through the roof.

Glyph Of Seal of Wisdom - When this is on, it reduces my mana cost by 5% on ANY healing spell that i use, this can be VERY good on those extensive fight's where there is major damage to the tanks.

Glyph Of Beacon of light - 30 secs more when i cast beacon of light on the tank, so i can get the max uptime on it and don't need to refresh it alot plus saves me mana.

Gemming: Like all paladins there is only one way to gem and that it straight intellect gems and it gives a increase mana pool, and is mostly then only way to gem atm and when 4.01 hits it will still be the same.

What makes you an exceptional player? I know my class VERY well or any class that i play, i don't screw up on progression fight(s) or in general im a smart player. I did have some leadership back in the day when i used to call healing assigments and roles so i know what is at stake. I cleared all all of the current game content except HLK 10/25 i did sarth +3 pre nurfes on my shaman, so i have a strong knowledge of the game and what is required to be the best.

Link to current UI screenshot (in combat):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img139/6139/wowscrnshot093010215749.jpg

this was during a achievement run.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
4+ years, but i took some time off due to some RL commitments.
What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances)

Pre-BC:
Mc
BWL
AQ 20
AQ 40
MC
Didnt really do alot of nax.

BC:
Karazhan
Gruul's
Magtheridon
SSC - but not Lady Vashj
TK - not Kael'thas Sunstrider
Black temple
Hyjal

WOTLK:
Nax 10/25
Sath - pre nurfes +3 on my shaman
Eye of Eternity
Ulduar - went all the the to yog and cleared it and around Half Of HM's done, did a full clear on HM on shaman pre nurfes and got the drake.
TOGC - 4/5 Heroic
Icc 11/12 HM 10 man , 11/12 HM 25 i have experience on HM LK to phase 3 (people kept dying in Frostmourne room :/ )
Ruby just normal 10/25 did attempted HM 10 .. but ... it was terrible, people just sitting there and dying to cutters .

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left DeZire due to the fact that they changed , never really helped and after i put in 100% in raids and when i asked to help with one thing they were like nahhh. I helped them progress in icc HM put 25 and sindy as the other holy paladin failed when i was in the ice tombs the tanks kept dying ... I called for healing assigments and what was needed to be done to the others healers as 80% of the time i was on top of the healing metters ;/.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Schism , One (Blackrock)

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Dimitri

Location (Country + TIME ZONE please):
Melbourne UTC/GMT +10 hours

Regular play time:
After 4 or 5 as im a subcontractor and sometimes i need to sit back and finish a job.

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes i can make all the raid times.

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy?

You guys know what to do , smart players good progression and want to kick gig's ass ? ;p But all and all i want a serious raiding guild to progress in whats left in WOTLK and have a GOOD shot in cata. Plus i need a new home and a change.

How did you hear about us?
Forums mostly.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy?
No i do not.

Can this person vouch for you? .

Why should we accept you into Proxy?
I belive i can be a valued member and help in progressions night's and not fuck up.
I can sit on bench when need and i toss a fit, i know the class very well, i don't really care about loot and you can tell by my armory i passed alot of loot to others. I myself can't wait for the new patch as i need a challenge Very Happy. I also i didn't apped to get carried to HLK 25 so i don't expect a carry of any sort or free "loots".

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes

Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?
Yes

List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card):
Intel core duo 2.66
8800 GTS 512
4 gig ram

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
Cable 200 gig plan , telstra
[Declined]Sopi - Holy Paladin 982763176

Do you disconnect often?
No

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?
I used to but not anymore sitting at 220 ping atm.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:

i can't provide this atm, they did take some WWS but they were to lazy to upload them to the website : / , if you look in my ui screenie can see healing done that fight, it's not much but ... it's something.

Ta for taking the time to read this. Apologies if spelling is a bit bad, im sick atm.
Also here is a link to my old main http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Blackrock&cn=Shamanad%C3%A9 if you need to look at achivs date or anything.

Sopi

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Sopi - Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Declined]Sopi - Holy Paladin

Post  Fozby Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:10 pm

Nice app, all your stuff is in order but we have enough holy pallys for now Very Happy

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down