Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Niuqrat - Destro lock

4 posters

Go down

[Declined] Niuqrat - Destro lock Empty [Declined] Niuqrat - Destro lock

Post  Niuqrat Fri Jan 14, 2011 10:53 am

Character Name: Niuqrat
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Work and Income
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/niuqrat/advanced
Talent Spec:Destro (4/5/32) http://www.wowhead.com/talent#IMbZfZIrbfRdsodo:Vz0zbcczM

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:

My talent spec is my own Destro spec i havnt tried others specs because i believe i benefit from my own adjustments and to how i play. My destro spec involves all the mainly used ability's with one point in Backlash for the extra incinerate while in moving combat. Leaving out searing pain and nether protection. I also used Improved life tap to make the healers job easier and make sure i never really run out of mana.

The glyphs I have chosen are:
Prime – Immolate+dmg 10% , Incinerate+dmg 5% and conflag so i can speed up my rotation
Major – Fear for cc'ing , Life tap for faster mana, and healthstone so im healthy
Minor – Drain soul, eye of kilrogg because who doesnt want a fast controlled floating eye, and unending breath for fast swiming

What makes you an exceptional player?

Since i started playing ive rolled a warlock but i know all roles pretty well ive tanked,melee dps and healed a bit. I am always looking for a way to improve, i dont give up and adapt to situations quick and i have 2 arms.

Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img411/7664/wowscrnshot011411202622.jpg

My Ui isnt to full on, basics bartender,skada,ice hud and DBM being destro i only have to look after one dot really so i dont need a dot timer.

Player History

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I played at the start and stopped with bc after being hacked and started fresh when LK came out.
What is your raid experience? I started on thaurissan with a DK pugging icc and toc but then was asked to come play barthilas with reampriest in his icc 10 group where we got 7/12hm.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? players stopped playing leaving us without a strong 10 to progress with.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? guilds on thaurissan that kinda decayed with guild leaders being offerd big giuld spots but they were Miicro, Evilbychoice and one of my own.

Personal Facts

Regular play time: when ever i have a chance.
Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST) Able to make all raid times unless birthdays and shit like that.

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy? Cause ive heard alot of positive stuff and lets be honest you guys are pretty king
How did you hear about us? kinda hard not to have heard about you on this realm
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? yes Reampriest
Can this person vouch for you? yarp
Why should we accept you into Proxy? because i adapt to raid situations fast, quick learner and easy to get along with and you can yell at me as much as you want xD We all share the goal of completing all end game content and i wish to be there along side proxy.

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs: 2GB RAM (had 6 but i was cleaning it and i kinda stepped on two of my ram cards xD will be replacaing),Intel Q9550 quadcore 2.83ghz , Nvidia 9600gt 1gb graphics
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Orcon, 6-7 MBit/s download | 2-3 MBit/s upload
Do you disconnect often? very rarely but when this happens i just restart wow and it doesnt happen for the rest of the session.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No but considering Lowerping cause of good feedback from friends

Niuqrat

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Niuqrat - Destro lock Empty Re: [Declined] Niuqrat - Destro lock

Post  Grandil Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:02 am

1 empty glyph slot
9 unenchanted items
Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle

copy/paste from character audit.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  chivdoc Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:26 pm

Hello

Do you click pretty much everything?

You have keybinds of 1-= which looks like your rotation.

You dont have - Shadowburn, Shadowfury, Healthstone, LIFE TAP, or any sort of viable destruction aoe keybound.
You also dont have any pots even on your bars which worries me alot.

Also you might want to think about changing your mounts on your bars to your pets. Using default pet changer is just a hinderance, you can drag out the pets from your spellbook when you have the changer open.

Talent Specs are a little bit more open in the way you spec these days, but some of your choices are questionable. Mana feed in the demo tree gives you passive mana from your pet critting, though your emphasis on helping the healers out is logical, it is a loss in dps so points in the life tap talent are useless.
Spec OUT of backlash its worthless.
You spec into improved corruption but don't use it?

Haste and crit scale with your pet, so the glyph of imp is alot more dps than the glyph of incinerate.

Thats just off the top of my head...plus what Grandil said

What do?

chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:25 am

Declined.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord