Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Whitedahlia -Demo Lock Application.

+2
Fozby
Whitedahlia
6 posters

Go down

[Declined]Whitedahlia   -Demo Lock Application.  Empty [Declined]Whitedahlia -Demo Lock Application.

Post  Whitedahlia Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:56 am

Character Name: Whitedahlia
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: N/a
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Whitedahlia
Talent Spec: Demonology- 0/56/15
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: My current spec is the full demo, I used this spec because my previous guild asked me because I was a core raider to go this for the extra sp buff. Personally I prefer destroy if there is another lock in the raid who is demo but I can play demo just as good.
Glyphs: My glyphs are also quite standard. Life tap is self explanatory for more Sp . The Quick decay glyph is for my curroption up time. Glyph of felguard is also useful to give him more DMG. However was considering changing to the shadowbolt glyph.
Gemming: Currently, I am gemming for spellpower > Haste. I make sure with gemming im at the Hit cap when gemming I use the priority chain spell power > Haste >crit > hit.
What makes you an exceptional player?: I make sure I rock up to raids I don’t complain I do what is told and most im potently I get the job done.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic):
N/a ( I don’t use fancy addons Only recount and DBM)

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? About 3 years on and off.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Pre-BC
- ZG
BC
- Gruul's
- Hyjal
- Illidan
WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25.
- Sarth 10/25.
- Eye of Eternity 10/25
- Uld. 7 bosses 10/25
- ToTc 10/25
- 12/12 ICC 10 8/12 HM
-9/12 ICC 25

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I didn’t leave my last guild it was disbanned after someone ninja’d everything from the guild bank and stuffed up the DKP system.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Intoxicated, fish feast, KAOS
Personal Facts
Real name (First name only):Reece
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, SA, 9:30+
Regular play time: Can play daily after uni and uni homework is complete. Other commitments sometimes interfere but generally on often or can be contacted to get on.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes. May be a little late (20mins) on Thursdays and Mondays due to real life commitments.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I believe Proxy is the guild for me. I want to join a serious guild and experience a higher level of raiding content.
How did you hear about us? Friends and browsing oceanic guilds. Asking general chat who the best horde guild was.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) None.
Can this person vouch for you? N/a

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Q6600 Quad Core, 4gb RAM, 9800 GTX+ 1MB
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? TPG. ADSL2+, 200gb a month
Do you disconnect often? Nah, Only if I aciddently kick out the eithernet cord.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No need.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: World of logs thats all.
[left][center]

Whitedahlia

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Whitedahlia   -Demo Lock Application.  Empty Re: [Declined]Whitedahlia -Demo Lock Application.

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:09 am

When 'required' is written in a large font, red and surrounded by asterix's its usually not a good idea to leave it blank. (ui screenshot)

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Whitedahlia   -Demo Lock Application.  Empty Re: [Declined]Whitedahlia -Demo Lock Application.

Post  Whitedahlia Sun Sep 26, 2010 8:11 am

I can't send a screen shot i don't know why but everytime i try to upload onto a site i get a error from nortrom security.

If you need to see my dps i can goto test dummy and show you guys/girls. Im not fussed.

Whitedahlia

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurn Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:55 am

They want to see your addons and your keybindings etc, usually to make fun of you. but occasionally people impress us

Aurn

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitedahlia Sun Sep 26, 2010 9:57 am

Hahah addos are, DBM and recount.

key binding for demo

Demonic empowerment is macro'd with immoliate.

Key binding for destro

imp fire bolt is macro'd in with life tap and incenerate.

Whitedahlia

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:09 am

try disabling norton then uploading a screenshot, although norton doesnt usually conflict with photobucket and imageshack
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Finalize Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:56 am

My say probably doesn't mean any thing BUT
I've raided with white many many times, dps is nothing spectacular, late to raids alot and has a pretty bad attitude lol.

Finalize

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:09 pm

why are you gemming spellpower haste when it doesnt even give you the socket bonus
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 26, 2010 12:20 pm

Finalize wrote:My say probably doesn't mean any thing BUT
I've raided with white many many times, dps is nothing spectacular, late to raids alot and has a pretty bad attitude lol.

regardless, denied.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down