Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ishuskyirl - Holy/Disc Priest - Private App

Go down

Ishuskyirl - Holy/Disc Priest - Private App Empty Ishuskyirl - Holy/Disc Priest - Private App

Post  emosaur~ Mon Jan 03, 2011 3:38 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Ishuskyirl
Server: Jubei'Thos
Current Guild: Duck Sauce, Not in it anymore.
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/jubeithos/ishuskyirl/advanced
Talent Spec: 6 / 33 / 2 I'm open to playing disc, But atm I'm holy.
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: Well my enchants are pretty standard, My gemming is pretty basic too, In most yellow / red sockets I've gone for int / haste as haste is an ideal stat for my gear level, Most of my blue sockets are int / spirit since I'm lacking a bit of spirit and socket bonuses r gud. Pretty standard gemming. With reforging basically if it's got crit, or mastery i've reforged it too haste since atm haste for me is a far superior stat than crit / mastery, except for my trinket which I've reforged to spirit, and my neck / wep which I've also reforged to spirit since they aren't ideal healing items for pve. Don't really know how to explain my talents or glyphs But I'll give it a shot. Atm I'm holy pretty standard spec, Opted to get surge of light instead of divine prayer and 1 point in Darkness. Glyph'd mainly for raid healing, Could probably use GS glyph to abuse mechanics tho we've only been doing the pug bosses so I've just used these glyphs. Ideally I'd like to play disc but my old guild asked me to play holy so wut evs.
What makes you an exceptional player? I'm a quick learner, I'm dedicated, Once I set my self towards a task whether it be farming, learning, leveling or just trying to become better, I'll do it.
Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot010211124450.jpg/ ( I know I'm not in a raid but bg queues are like 25 minutes and yeah. All that's different is Grid fills up, My grid also has timers for renew, pom, shield etc. Atm my ui is pretty god awful, It's basically the most basic ui but yeah I've just been doing casual 10 mans and it's been fine so far. Also that timer that says Mass Dispel and Pom is Bigwigs.
Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I started in really late 2006 or early 2007, I play generally every day except maybe Saturdays and Fridays sometimes, Atm I'm on holidays so I'm really flexible but usually it's standard Australian times, 5 - 6pm - 11 / 12pm etc depending on raid times. I quit raiding back in August 2009 for around 9 or 10 months, Came back in May played for about 2 - 3 months than quit again. Rolled this toon 2 days after cata came out.
What is your raid experience? Pretty much everything in BC, Everything in Wotlk bar Anub HM. I quit tsunami around a day before they killed it, Knew the fight extensively.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? It was a huge casual fest, Didn't have 10 raiders, Officers were more focused on pvp and I just wanted to be a part of a decent raiding team that kills dragons Sad
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Genesis, Tsunami (After quiting Tsu I went to blackrock to pvp with some friends for a bit. Shortly after I stopped playing my warrior. In may 2010 I started playing a rogue with Genesis on Jubei'thos, We cleared everything in Icc including LK hm. Eventually got tired of playing a rogue and just got a bit sick of the game as it had become pretty stale to me so I took another break before cataclysm Sad

Personal Facts
Regular play time: Generally 5 - 6pm / 11 - 12 pm (When I'm on Holidays its pretty much whenever, But I'm always on for raids)
Can you make all the raid times? Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Seems like a stable, Progression orientated guild that kills dragons and has fun.
How did you hear about us? Forums.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Nope.
Can this person vouch for you? Yes, wait no.
Why should we accept you into Proxy? Because I feel I'd be a good addition to your raiding team and hopefully I'd be able to help the guild progress into cata.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs: Not at home atm, But my computer is pretty good avg 40 - 50 fps in raids, 80 - 90 in org.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Optus, adsl2 1-2 mbps, 1tb
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?Used lowerping on my warrior / rogue for pvp and pve, But I havn't renewed by subscription for my priest Sad

Just like to say that my current toon is a re roll (leveled it from level 1 ogod) that's why it has no achievements or decent professions. I've currently got mining because tailoring is a cunt to level with no gold. I'll probably be picking up eng once I've got enough gold. I'll also be getting my teir chest today, And I'll be crafting some epic pants on Tuesday. My warrior is Hurlzski on Jubei'thos if you wanna armory him for achievements etc and also yeah I'm not very good at writing apps Sad
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down