Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Xenophobic Holy/Disc App

3 posters

Go down

[Declined]Xenophobic Holy/Disc App Empty [Declined]Xenophobic Holy/Disc App

Post  Xenophobic Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:32 am

Player Information

Character Name: Xenophobic

Server: Barthilas

Current Guild: Blue Label

Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Xenophobic

Talent Spec: Holy 2/31/3. I am currently Shadow OS for Cata (so i can level) but i am usually Disc.

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: I chose my particular spec because i think it refelcts the way i play (a very renew orianted style of play). I choose glyph of guardian spirit because it is an incredibly useful spell and to make the cool down any shorter only adds to its benefit, I choose glyph of renew because it is useful with my playstyle, i choose glyph of lightwell because I understand that it will be very useful in cata (only from what I have read). I did my gemming because these are the sought of gems i thought were useful, i always liked to keep my intellect up because as you guys now it now counts for spell power, mana and spell crit. The enchants were just there to boost my spellpower even more, i have tuskars vitality for the speed increase, which was useful in Wotlk so i presume will be useful in cata.

What makes you an exceptional player?** Important Question ** I think I am an exceptional player because I think I know my class, I do everything I can to the fullest potential and I like to raid and this makes me more determined to clear content.

Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Show/list keybinds not doing so will make us assume u click ALSOHealer UI's need to be in raid **
Will post a screenshot with new 4.0 stuff tonight when doing a Bane run Smile.

Player History

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I have been playing since Wotlk, but my mate played during Vanilla and BC.

What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances) 11/12 ICC 10 and 25 Norm. 10/12 ICC 10HM. 4/12 ICC 25 HM. RS 10 and 25 Norm. 12/14 ULD 10 (12/13HM). 10/14 ULD 25 (10/13HM). 15/15 Naxx 25. 6/15 Naxx 10.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I just want to clear Cata content faster and do more of it.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Blue Label, Blacksmithing Supplies, Ovakill, Descent, Ranked, The Dedicated Few (Only in Wotlk)

Personal Facts

Real name (First name only):Chris

Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, Eastern Standard Time.

Regular play time: 7:00am till 7:20am. 5:30 till 10:00pm

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes I can make these days and others if needed.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I would like to join Proxy because I want to clear all possible content and do it quickly. Proxy cleared LKHM 25 and that is the sought of stuff I want to be doing in Cata.

How did you hear about us? Just from people, you guys are best on horde, so everyone knows about you guys.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No

Can this person vouch for you? N/A

Why should we accept you into Proxy?** Important Question **
I think you should accept me into proxy because I learn all content before raid times, I am willing to wipe and wipe and wipe, I can take criticism, I am always prepared for a raid and I am always on time and I'm not one of those 12 year old who is an ignorant no it all who thinks he is the boss of everyone and is the best at every thing and every class.

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes

Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes

List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 8 GB RAM on a 64 bit Processor (Snow Leopard), 2.66Ghz, not quite sure what graphics card (I''ll find out sorry Sad )

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Grapevine and ADSL 2+

Do you disconnect often? No I very rarely disconnect.

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No

Other

WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.
Hey I'll take a screenshot of recount tonight when doing the bane run. Smile

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

Xenophobic

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Xenophobic Holy/Disc App Empty Re: [Declined]Xenophobic Holy/Disc App

Post  Dawson Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:43 am

Xenophobic wrote:I'm not one of those 12 year old who is an ignorant no it all who thinks he is the boss of everyone and is the best at every thing and every class.

No you're one of those 14 yr olds....

Try applying to a school, i hear they teach you grammar and pronunciation.
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  Xenophobic Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:52 am

Hey, I reply to the no you're a 14 year old, I was simply trying to state that I am note going to be arrogant and I will try not to be annoying.

This is a screenshot of my Ui (not in a raid) :https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/picture8d0.png/
I am using a razer naga, that is why there are no key bindings.

Xenophobic

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson Thu Nov 25, 2010 9:58 am

Xenophobic wrote:Hey, I reply to the no you're a 14 year old, I was simply trying to state that I am note going to be arrogant and I will try not to be annoying.

This is a screenshot of my Ui (not in a raid) :https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/picture8d0.png/
I am using a razer naga, that is why there are no key bindings.

A MAC........

Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:18 am

you do seem very mature for your age, just not what were looking for atm Sad

declined

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down